Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Your favorite memory from being 20?
    #8479898 -

So. Sup shroomerites, how we all doin today? I was just sittin here lurking the pub until I thought about my age...I'm a young lad of 20. It's crossed my mind once or twice that this could possibly be one of the more confusing and exciting ages to be alive. What was your favorite memory from being 20? Now, as for myself - I'm 6 months into my 20th year, and it so happens I quit my job a few days ago and am on an adventure to hawaii in the next 2 weeks. That, will likely be one of the high points of this year for me. So, won't you take a walk with me down memory lane? :rockman:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8479910 -

I just turned 20 in May, so I'm with you, man.


--------------------
Back and out of the Army!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8479912 -

getting some hofmanns. god i need to get laid...


--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8479913 -

20 is a very dope year
i got arrested kicked out of the dorms and i also got a phat scholarship
so in the same year i went to being fucked to being loaded :cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: Coaster]
    #8479943 -

Moving back from Boston, living in a house for 100 dollars a month, and banging the big tittyed Greek girl that I worked with...life was good.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: blewmeanie]
    #8479966 -

I get the feeling that a lot of people here haven't even hit 20 yet, lol.  (not trying to talk shit, just seems like there a lot of teenagers here)

My favorite thing about being 20 was having sex with beautiful young college aged girls.  Ahh, the memories...

(enjoy it now kids, once you hit your late twenties/early thirties, the days of sex with hot young college girls are but a memory of the past)

The good thing though is, women in their early/mid thirties are at their sexual peak and down for some fun, so thats good too!  :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: Geomancer]
    #8479972 -

my favorite thng is being able to remember being twenty

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: leftandright]
    #8480107 -

most of my good memories from 20 are of being in a dxm hole. 20 was hard for me otherwise.

edit: 20 was when i first became really crazy, homelessness, girlfriend dying, eventually moving back in with my mom, discovering body languge, seeing all my flaws fully for the first time.. it was all around shit.

actually now that i think of it, i was 20 when i saw phish the one time i 've seen them. that was a definite high point in my life.


--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (06/03/08 04:23 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8480122 -

damn, i don't remember it much but it was definitely totally awesome.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: druqs]
    #8480148 -

I was unemployed for a month, but as a condition to get off probation I had to get a job. I took some shit fastfood job just to have one so I could get let off. I used to smoke herb with my boss. My boss also stole out of my droor so they put me in the kitchen. I didnt have my glasses the first few weeks I was there so I couldnt read the computers and I got the shitty of the shit jobs.
About two weeks after I got off probation I was in the backseat of my buddies car and he told me "dont bring any herb" to both of us passengers and we said "yeah, uh huh" and brought it with just to spite him. The guy drove 90 mph down the interstate and the cop who pulled us over told us we reaked of burnt marijuana. I had a bead in my backpocket I was going to give to a girl I knew with dreads and they tried to get me on a paraphenellia charge for that! I also had 2 grams high grade cannabis, an herb grinder with 1/2 gram and a small digital scale. . My buddy had 2 grams. I got put back on probation for a year.

While still working at that shit job oneday before work I saw my buddy walk by. The guy pulled out some amber gels. I had left 1/4 gram of coke and 1/2 of opium in his car and he confessed to using it, and told him that although I was pissed I wouldnt hold it against him if he gave me his doses. By FATE I walked into work and they told me I could go home. I instantly drop the doses and pick up my dog to walk him in the park while I came up. I then moved further south into the city to see what was going on at the local party scene.
The trip from the doses that guy gave me stands out as a glowing experience, this trip where I met Jesus, Adam and Eve and went to the garden of Eden. I bought herbs off the guy who was adam in the trip and while digging through the back of his car he said "this looks suspicious" and I said "no it doesnt we are looking for fluid, coolant" and he goes "oh yeah for the engine" sells me the herb at a discount and it tastes like soap so I say "this must be that organic stuff, and they forgot to wash the soap off" everyone agrees, it tastes like detergent! It is fairly decent seedless mids though.
Jesus was a drunk guy who couldnt get his rollerblades off of his feet and kept falling flat on his face and ass, all bruised up, rollerblades cutting into his legs nad he was suffering for our sins because no one would help him get the damn things off and the latches broke and were stuck so they wouldnt come off. It was my mission to save jesus. He left town never to be heard of again, thats the only time I ever met him. Adam and Eve were this couple I knew to be together since the beginning of time. He died last year in a wreck and she ended up getting cancer. There was another guy who was the surpreme personality of the godhead in my trip because he was bald. His wife made out with a guy who was an ex-transvestite and he didnt seem to mind. The ex-trannie and another guy were in a permanent stasis and they couldnt seem to move. Some old bums were there two, one who I still see around, the other died of a massive heart attack earlier this year. There was another guy there who was a demon, he stole my dog's energy, as a psychic vampire, by holding his hand towards my dog then pulling it towards himself, and soonafter my dog's energy dissipitated and he was tired. When I looked at the sky I heard all the prophets in all the tongues of the world and saw many religious figures and symbols! It was amazing, unlike anything else. I played guitar and the guy who died of a heart attack told me I knocked the socks of elvis and the guy who died in a wreck told me I was the next Jim Morrison. That area where I heard the prophets I believed I talked to God as well. There was another dude I didnt really notice much who left before we moved from the holy fertile crescent to the garden of eden.

When we went to the garden of eden, which was actually an art school with an impressive garden I saw an african style sculpted head and imagined it having a body underground, there were bushes around it so it looked like it had a spider body. It spoke to me in the voice of Gaia, the divine mother, in a rather condescending and powerful tone. I remember that trip being very wild though, it was the one where I froze time and reversed time.
I realized time is a dynamic thing, constantly slowing down and speeding up, and like all dynamic things, as the flow of water, we may alter it at any time, so long as we will it so.
After first freezing time, where everyone hung in solid motion, unable to move, some people had facial spasms; this lasted minutes, and I was abl to take something from one person's hand and put it in another persons hand. They were all in a sort of "stasis" Next, I walked in a sacred geometrical pattern, an impossible multipointed star I percieved to be drawn on the ground, backwards, and started talking backwards, then everyone talked backwards, and moved backwards, to where they were before, and the event took up where it was probably 10-15 minutes ago, but this time I didnt freeze time so it went about normally.
I remember during the reversal the sun actually coming partially back up and it made a strange noise.

However, I believed I had caused an interdimensional rift; by messing with time to such an extent, and I got stuck in the past. The whole ride home I saw three sorts of beings, all of them nude, There were bright white glowing ones who were helping set up the world for tomorrow, there were bright red glowing ones who were tearing down yesterdays world, and there was one black one with gold eyes and scaly skin who was benevolent. There were 20 whites to every 5 reds and only 1 black. They ran around and moved tree branches and straightened leaves of grass, moved rocks and stuff, kinda like behind the scenes workers. Most humans are NEVER supposed to see this going on and it kinda freaked me out. The black one came to me and told me that I needed to stay inside until after noon the next day and meditate for things to go back to normal. After coming home I made a profound audio recording on a korg synthesizer, which I have since and regretably lost, as I believed it to be my magnum opus. I called it "the acid test" it was 60 minutes and Ive never been able to do anything so great. I believed that day/night/trip/moment was the peak of my musical genius and Ive gone downhill since then.

I also remember I used to go to a drum circle and eat mushrooms beforehand. People would say things like "wow WHAT ENERGY!!!"

Edited by MisterMuscaria (06/05/08 01:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8480157 -

:smile:

I had a house to myself when i was twenty. My boy was dating this girl lindsay and we really got along good so one night they came over and she called her girl kiran over as a wing-man. Me and her got drunk and hit it off for a couple weeks, she was the hottest chick i ever hooked up with. She is Indian, perfect tits- i mean perfect. they were big and bouncy and enjoyable, I still dream about her bouncing on my dick and laughing at how i had a mirror over my bed. We went all night. I was in heaven. That was also the first car show. I had a couple acre lot in the middle of a big suburb. We threw a car show with about 15o classic cars in my back yard. We even got a local radio station to broadcast from there. Apparently thats the kindof thing you need some permits for so i got some shitty misdemenor charges filed against me, but it was so worth it. We moved my whole living room out to the yard so we could watch the Uof M game. i hired a security staff to keep my guests and shit safe. They showed up with cattle prods and got drunk. Of corse with the 500 people there some people started shit and got ZAPpED! It was priceless.

When the cops showed up they kicked the shit out of me pretty much and several of my guests filed complaints with the department. The next few weeks i was visited by the fire marshal, the residential inspection department, and the water department. The fire marshal gave me a 500 $ fine for a fire pit in the back yard, the water people dug up my front yard for "new meters" and the inspector cited me with 10 violations including lawn being to long ( he crawled on his hands and knees with a ruler measuring the grass, it was mowed but one or two blades stuck up to high i guess. ) It was such bullshit, but then i met this girl at the movies and we started talking. Turns out she was the mayors grand daughter. I took her to a bunch of city things the cops that whooped on me were even at a few. I met the mayor and told him what was happening, he and i really got along and everything got dismissed except for a 60 $ fine from the fire marshall.. assholes..


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8480160 -

20 was awesome, that was when I reaching the zenith of my drug career. Best memory is doing coke for the first time :laugh: Fun night. A room full of the hottest women you've ever seen, a bunch of mexican gangsters, and me a big goofy white guy who had no place being there. It was great :grin:


--------------------
Hi  :scrambled:

My god... it's full of stars...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: StrandedVoyager]
    #8480291 -

my first music fest. acid and mushrooms and thunderstorms, oh my!


--------------------
Beyond the gray sky

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8480323 -

Lots of drugs and gay experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: rodfarva]
    #8480904 -

rodfarva said:
:smile:

I had a house to myself when i was twenty. My boy was dating this girl lindsay and we really got along good so one night they came over and she called her girl kiran over as a wing-man. Me and her got drunk and hit it off for a couple weeks, she was the hottest chick i ever hooked up with. She is Indian, perfect tits- i mean perfect. they were big and bouncy and enjoyable, I still dream about her bouncing on my dick and laughing at how i had a mirror over my bed. We went all night. I was in heaven. That was also the first car show. I had a couple acre lot in the middle of a big suburb. We threw a car show with about 15o classic cars in my back yard. We even got a local radio station to broadcast from there. Apparently thats the kindof thing you need some permits for so i got some shitty misdemenor charges filed against me, but it was so worth it. We moved my whole living room out to the yard so we could watch the Uof M game. i hired a security staff to keep my guests and shit safe. They showed up with cattle prods and got drunk. Of corse with the 500 people there some people started shit and got ZAPpED! It was priceless.

When the cops showed up they kicked the shit out of me pretty much and several of my guests filed complaints with the department. The next few weeks i was visited by the fire marshal, the residential inspection department, and the water department. The fire marshal gave me a 500 $ fine for a fire pit in the back yard, the water people dug up my front yard for "new meters" and the inspector cited me with 10 violations including lawn being to long ( he crawled on his hands and knees with a ruler measuring the grass, it was mowed but one or two blades stuck up to high i guess. ) It was such bullshit, but then i met this girl at the movies and we started talking. Turns out she was the mayors grand daughter. I took her to a bunch of city things the cops that whooped on me were even at a few. I met the mayor and told him what was happening, he and i really got along and everything got dismissed except for a 60 $ fine from the fire marshall.. assholes..



Really fun story.  Almost sounds made up? :smile2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #8480952 -

I don't remember being 20. Thats how good it was.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: Geomancer]
    #8480970 -

Geomancer said:
(enjoy it now kids, once you hit your late twenties/early thirties, the days of sex with hot young college girls are but a memory of the past)



That's what I like about high school girls:  I keep getting older...they stay the same age!  :cool:

Anyways, to the OP, I'm about the same length into my 20th year...I'll let you know when I'm done with it (ok, probably not, I'm sure I'll have forgotten this by then)


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: Kada]
    #8480972 -

working at all these different home depot locations with my brother, stocking fertilizers and ogling the hot women who shopped there.

he made that one of the best jobs ive ever had :smirk:


--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: PinballWizard]
    #8481032 -

PinballWizard said:
rodfarva said:
:smile:

I had a house to myself when i was twenty. My boy was dating this girl lindsay and we really got along good so one night they came over and she called her girl kiran over as a wing-man. Me and her got drunk and hit it off for a couple weeks, she was the hottest chick i ever hooked up with. She is Indian, perfect tits- i mean perfect. they were big and bouncy and enjoyable, I still dream about her bouncing on my dick and laughing at how i had a mirror over my bed. We went all night. I was in heaven. That was also the first car show. I had a couple acre lot in the middle of a big suburb. We threw a car show with about 15o classic cars in my back yard. We even got a local radio station to broadcast from there. Apparently thats the kindof thing you need some permits for so i got some shitty misdemenor charges filed against me, but it was so worth it. We moved my whole living room out to the yard so we could watch the Uof M game. i hired a security staff to keep my guests and shit safe. They showed up with cattle prods and got drunk. Of corse with the 500 people there some people started shit and got ZAPpED! It was priceless.

When the cops showed up they kicked the shit out of me pretty much and several of my guests filed complaints with the department. The next few weeks i was visited by the fire marshal, the residential inspection department, and the water department. The fire marshal gave me a 500 $ fine for a fire pit in the back yard, the water people dug up my front yard for "new meters" and the inspector cited me with 10 violations including lawn being to long ( he crawled on his hands and knees with a ruler measuring the grass, it was mowed but one or two blades stuck up to high i guess. ) It was such bullshit, but then i met this girl at the movies and we started talking. Turns out she was the mayors grand daughter. I took her to a bunch of city things the cops that whooped on me were even at a few. I met the mayor and told him what was happening, he and i really got along and everything got dismissed except for a 60 $ fine from the fire marshall.. assholes..



Really fun story.  Almost sounds made up? :smile2:



Its true, ask any of my friends?

Listen, how do you make shit like that up? serious. But if you got a laugh it was worth typing ^ all that i guess. It's the truth, and i left out some crazy parts. I got pictures of the car shows etc.. but the authorities could figure out who rodfarva is if published :wink:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Your favorite memory from being 20? [Re: blkjkrabbit]
    #8481256 -

I dont remember 20 because I did it right!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* 20 Questions
( 1 2 3 4 all )
CaRnAgECaNdYS 7,190 75 10/28/05 10:18 PM
by MOTH
* Favorite Trees
( 1 2 3 all )
AislingGheal 6,780 49 08/05/03 12:04 AM
by felix
* What were your favorite Childhood Toys?
( 1 2 3 all )
Northernsoul 3,712 55 08/30/04 05:53 PM
by Gijith
* U.S. Marshalls
( 1 2 all )
The_Red_Crayon 1,738 28 03/09/05 08:33 PM
by ricochet
* What is your favorite emotion? IAmTheWalrus212 773 14 10/11/04 05:18 PM
by Adden
* What on earth is your favorite beer?
( 1 2 3 all )
phishman13 3,975 47 03/13/04 07:52 AM
by Krishna
* What's your favorite movie?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
daba 12,097 81 10/13/03 08:51 AM
by unlikelyhero
* What are your earliest memories of the Shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
ToTheSummit 6,308 54 06/14/04 06:11 AM
by daba

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,367 topic views. 4 members, 26 guests and 53 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.044 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.