Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Should I get some P. Haze?
    #8314493 -

Ive got a constant supply of the most dank hydro ive ever had, jack herer, silent night, silver haze, and just recently purple haze. How does purple compare to any of these strains?


--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: jajapee]
    #8314502 -

:thumbdown:


--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: sam420]
    #8314521 -

sam420 said:
:thumbdown:



Case closed.


--------------------
I told Althea that treachery was tearing me limb from limb
Althea told me cool down boy, settle back, easy Jim

Forever Grateful

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: jajapee]
    #8314540 -

:thumbup: If the price is right

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: jajapee]
    #8314553 -

it's something different (if it's really purple haze and not some other purple strain) but it's much weaker than let's say hydro

have a look first, to see what it's like!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: stefan]
    #8314651 -

Good song, but never tried the strain.


--------------------
I have never commited an illegal act. All illegal activities mentioned here are clearly hypothetical and fictional and are solely mentioned for the purpose of observing the reactions of other patrons of the forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: coleus]
    #8314777 -

Tasty. I find purple strains taste better because more of the chlorophyll is leeched out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #8314800 -

Isn't the "real" purple haze extinct?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: Bandersnatch]
    #8314817 -

You'll be surprised if it is real Purple Haze, because it is hardly purple at all. It's a good strain, I'd smoke it any day, but don't be expecting some crazy purple nugs. If they are like that it's probably NOT the real Purple Haze.

Purple Haze:

http://www.sensibleseeds.com/detail.php?ID=1798

Also people not to stop classifying 'hydro' like it is its own strain of marijuana. Basically any strain can be grown on hydro just the same as it can be in soil. The amateur kids around here constantly say things like "yo I got some bomb dro" blah blah blah. They have no idea what the difference between a hydroponic or organic grow even is, or what "dro" even is. Anyway, party on.


--------------------


baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVZBTAYm3rw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8314824 -

DiabloSmurf said:
Isn't the "real" purple haze extinct?



I was under this impression as well.

What the fuck is hydro anyways? Obviously it's really a way to grow weed but what's with every stupid fucker dealer you stumble upon calling anything they get "straight 'dro"? Black people especially love that shit, calling anything they can get their hands on 'dro.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #8314871 -

Alec_Baldwin said:
DiabloSmurf said:
Isn't the "real" purple haze extinct?



I was under this impression as well.

What the fuck is hydro anyways? Obviously it's really a way to grow weed but what's with every stupid fucker dealer you stumble upon calling anything they get "straight 'dro"? Black people especially love that shit, calling anything they can get their hands on 'dro.




See man thats the shit that pisses me off too. They dudes around here call everything DRO!.. I hate that word..


Like you said especially the black folk. Dude came to me one day and flashed me a bad of mids. Said.. "bro.. Straight dro...".....God i wanted to kick him in the fuckin nuts.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: DiabloSmurf]
    #8314948 -

'Dro, Kill, Fire. I hear these terms all the time from idiots and it just puts up the red flag for don't buy from these people cause you're getting shwagg.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #8314955 -

It's not like it's hard to tell good weed from bad, I don't see why people have to try and pull that shit.

Calling some ditchweed "hydro"

:nonono:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: jajapee]
    #8315001 -

jajapee said:
Ive got a constant supply of the most dank hydro ive ever had, jack herer, silent night, silver haze, and just recently purple haze. How does purple compare to any of these strains?



haze is legendary


--------------------
retired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: Alec_Baldwin]
    #8321761 -

Alec_Baldwin said:
'Dro, Kill, Fire. I hear these terms all the time from idiots and it just puts up the red flag for don't buy from these people cause you're getting shwagg.



ye but black people from the bay area use all that, and they actually wind up with Qual.


--------------------
retired

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I get some P. Haze? [Re: wilgi]
    #8321823 -

I live in the other bay.


--------------------
Tune in, Freak out, Get Beaten.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Purple Haze
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,182 22 06/26/05 12:01 PM
by Organic
* Humans driving extinction faster than species can evolve, say experts LobsterSauceDiscord 896 3 03/09/10 08:11 AM
by AlteredAgain
* Sixth mass extinction is here: US study
( 1 2 3 all )
musiclover420 2,599 49 06/20/15 10:19 PM
by akira_akuma
* How long until the extinction of mankind?
( 1 2 3 all )
nooneman 2,209 59 08/26/17 07:45 AM
by AzurianBlue
* Extinction, who cares? Neuron 1,542 16 08/21/09 05:19 PM
by laserpig
* Tree lobster thought to be extinct for 80 years found alive clinging 500ft up on remote Pacific rock
( 1 2 all )
LobsterSauceDiscord 5,955 32 03/02/12 04:27 PM
by realfuzzhead
* Mango smoothies and a single hit of amnesia haze
( 1 2 all )
mellowparty 4,087 20 06/12/10 05:19 PM
by mellowparty
* Haze DoseMeHomie 1,230 12 08/17/08 07:55 PM
by DoseMeHomie

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
969 topic views. 7 members, 44 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.028 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.