Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Found This Freaky Chick Online!!!
    #8284048 -

So i found this total freak chick on Craigslist about a day befor valentines day... Corney I know, But this chick talks like she is just the freakiest bitch you would EVER want to have sex with, and she Lives like 5 miles away from me!
So basically I talk to her online and on the phone- One of my friends actually knows her, but i have never seen her, just in a pic she sent me on my phone first it was a titty pic then a month later a face pic... Now, this chick is fine as fuck, IMO. but I cant seem to get her to let me see/fuck her but thats all we talk about... I have not had sex in over a year and Im pretty desperate... Iv tried everything from talking dirty and sending dirty pics to her.

What should I do... Just forget she is gonna ever sleep with me or should I keep trying?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8284076 -

ask her out. something non sexual. dont mention sex. you guys will talk about it on the date. if she doesnt want to hang out, forget about her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8284633 -

Yep, I have asked her out non sexually without bringing it up at all and still got myself nowhere... Im gonna just forget about it...
But see here is the problem, Im in my mid 20's, Have a college education, Certifications in my field, a good job, a home, a car, a big dick and NO GAME!!! What do I do about that.
I dont drink or go to bars
I smoke/grow weed
I eat/grow mushrooms and soon cacti
I smoke
In my Field I dont get to see/meet any people besides who I work with which is all men as I work in an industry of primarily men

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8285282 -

She ain't real bro shes really just one of your buddies that are secretly gay tryin to get dick pics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #8285327 -

She's fuckin with you, tell her to put out or get out. It's probably a big joke to her.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8292453 -

I would have to agree with she may not be real. Tell her cam, or never happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8301030 -

Anonymous said:
She's fuckin with you, tell her to put out or get out. It's probably a big joke to her.



agreed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8301296 -

Anonymous said:
She's fuckin with you, tell her to put out or get out. It's probably a big joke to her.



"She" is waiting to tell him that "she" has a penis. And not a hot tranny either, but a middle aged fat guy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Found This Freaky Chick Online!!! [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8307428 -

It's me....

but no, really, call me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Fat chicks bug me. *DELETED*
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 2,897 53 10/21/07 09:18 PM
by Anonymous
* would you date a chick Anonymous 278 2 09/15/07 06:58 PM
by Anonymous
* I want my chick dead.
( 1 2 all )
Anonymous 1,105 21 09/14/07 08:36 AM
by Anonymous
* To all the chicks who LOVE to give head Anonymous 355 5 09/14/07 11:13 PM
by Anonymous
* Chicks with pussies that smell like asshole Anonymous 644 4 10/01/07 09:00 PM
by Anonymous
* my online reputation.. Anonymous 277 7 01/23/08 05:16 PM
by Anonymous
* V-day Anonymous 413 18 02/15/08 01:54 PM
by Anonymous
* Don't know how to feel anymore Anonymous 185 7 06/12/17 03:25 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
491 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.