Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
my 50th post
    #8304381 -

so yeah this is my 50th post i can now rate people. feels so good lol


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: polyflakes]
    #8304405 -

Congrats dude.  If I was a mod, I would definitely sticky this thread.  :grin:










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: Learyfan]
    #8304412 -

well why dont you go ahead and give me a rating then.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: polyflakes]
    #8304418 -

Wow man 50 is a lot of posts! LOLipops.

I wonder when I will get there HaHaHa!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: Learyfan]
    #8304423 -

yeah just wished i would have singed up a while ago i have visting this web site for about 8 years at least but never was really in to posting in the forms back in the day. oh well i hope to share my first grow with all of as it comes along.


--------------------




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: badgeorge1307]
    #8304424 -

Goodjob man, have fun and keep posting.


--------------------
Just cause we were born into this hell doesn't mean we can't have fun while we destroy our only home.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: Pupenhause]
    #8304495 -

Pupenhause said:
well why dont you go ahead and give me a rating then.



I don't know you dude.  No offense, but I'm not going to endorse you if I don't know you somewhat.  As a matter of fact, there are probably tons of people around here that I haven't given 5 shrooms to, who deserve it.  I'm terrible about remembering who I've rated and who I haven't.

:confused:










--------------------
--------------------------------


Mp3 of the month: Wild Things- Another Colored Ink Drawing (A.C.I.D.)


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: Learyfan]
    #8304503 -

Learyfan said:
Pupenhause said:
well why dont you go ahead and give me a rating then.



I don't know you dude.  No offense, but I'm not going to endorse you if I don't know you somewhat.  As a matter of fact, there are probably tons of people around here that I haven't given 5 shrooms to, who deserve it.  I'm terrible about remembering who I've rated and who I haven't.

:confused:

i wasnt asking you for a rating.  it was a joke, but polyflakes was nice enough to give me a good rating.  i rated him back.  but now that you mention it, i do want a rating from you.  please give me one, or i will take it.










Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: Pupenhause]
    #8304505 -

Pupenhause said:
Learyfan said:
Pupenhause said:
well why dont you go ahead and give me a rating then.



I don't know you dude.  No offense, but I'm not going to endorse you if I don't know you somewhat.  As a matter of fact, there are probably tons of people around here that I haven't given 5 shrooms to, who deserve it.  I'm terrible about remembering who I've rated and who I haven't.

:confused:

i wasnt asking you for a rating.  it was a joke, but polyflakes was nice enough to give me a good rating.  i rated him back.  but now that you mention it, i do want a rating from you.  please give me one, or i will take it.














--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: polyflakes]
    #8304515 -

lol wtf is going on

:postcount:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: razmablues]
    #8304516 -

a mod should delete this thread. i have no idea what happened.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: my 50th post [Re: polyflakes]
    #8304566 -

Congratulations :laugh:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* my 50th post
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
maastmike 4,895 100 01/07/08 05:31 PM
by Sell Your Soul
* 50th Post
( 1 2 all )
TurnAround 1,640 36 03/29/08 02:43 AM
by impgl
* My One Thousandth Post! trendalM 3,327 19 10/05/17 06:24 PM
by trendal
* Why don't you post in OTD? Senor_Doobie 3,811 15 02/12/03 06:53 AM
by Shroomism
* Posting Blues Ripple 961 9 09/05/03 05:52 PM
by Ripple
* the pub is infested with post whores
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Senor_Doobie 10,786 70 03/08/23 11:04 AM
by starfire_xes
* mods should delete drug porn post
( 1 2 3 4 all )
braski 17,998 78 10/29/22 05:25 PM
by 336
* Who is Vatoloco and why does Moe always delete his posts =P spiritshaper 3,560 15 04/02/03 10:58 AM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
448 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 244 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.