Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
What's your favorite dog breed? *DELETED*
    #8241706 -

Post deleted by Chemy

Reason for deletion: Reason for deleting?



--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Chemy]
    #8241718 -

Terriers have the funniest personality. I think Labradors are a good breed too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: DimensionX]
    #8241721 -

My favorite breed are my dogs Lab25%/50% Border Collie/ German Shepard25% mix and Lab/Border colle


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Chemy]
    #8241881 -

Shetland sheepdogs. They truly are my favorite dogs, they look amazingly beautiful with their lion-like mane. They're also the kindest dogs I have ever seen, yet they are very territorial, but they will never attack without being driven to the extreme.

They're also pretty intelligent, as they are sheepdogs, they can learn all sorts of commands and they LOVE kids. Perfect family dog in my opinion, not too small, not too big, all of the love you can give em!! :grin:




They do look like collies, but they are barely related to them.


--------------------
I'm floating in the sea of stars,
I'm drifting away from the shore
I will be lost in the dream when the dark days come
But I will make the time run backwards and
I'll make the stars shine again

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Snape]
    #8241889 -

I don't know if they're my favourite, but greyhounds are up there.

I'm a laid back guy, I want a laid back dog. Also, they're so friendly and have the most amazingly soft coats.




I'm quite fond of Newfoundlands, too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: xdzt]
    #8241903 -

Dogman likes pitbulls!

No but I used to have a Australian shepard/Collie mix that was beautiful. Best mannered dog I've ever had.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: 86jbmccr]
    #8241963 -

My fav is the blue pit!

My dog is full breed blue pit, And is also on the list of being banned in my side of town. I'm sure they'll throw it out of court. Their still trying though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Chemy]
    #8241970 -

scottish terrier

Edited by TheCow (04/05/08 11:16 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: TheCow]
    #8242096 -

a hot dog

ZOOOMPHFJOKETIMEZ

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: druqs]
    #8242134 -

Golden Retriever :awesome:



--------------------
:duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead: :duckie: :chickenhead:

i'm a spy huntin rap dinosaur from the future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: druqs]
    #8242153 -

mycelismymind said:
a hot dog

ZOOOMPHFJOKETIMEZ



:rimshot:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8242171 -



--------------------
:yesnod::thumbup:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: skydog]
    #8242184 -

pur3 br3d fighting pitbullz, for de win


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Chemy]
    #8242204 -

Big dogs:
Mastif
German Shepard
Great Dane

Medium:
Akita
Pitbull
Boxer

Small:
Shih Tzu
Brussels Griffon


And as much as I'm ashamed to admit it, I'm a big dude (6'6") but I actually favor small dogs.

The Shih Tzu my parents have is the coolest fucking dog ever. He's getting old and probably only has a year or two left though :frown:

Here's a picture of him when he came to get me because he was scared of a thunderstorm:



And another:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: impgl]
    #8242209 -

Bring your Pits to my hood son.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Mojo]
    #8242212 -

:eek:


--------------------
omg really?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: impgl]
    #8242276 -

I'm generally a cat person, but we had two pit-bulls when I was growing up and they were the best dogs in the whole world.  They were fat because they loved human food (100 lbs +), but other than that we took great care of them.  They both loved to swim at the park by my house.

I've always hated the hype about pitbulls, because those dogs were seriously the nicest, most cuddly animals ever.  I was probably only 7-13 or 14 at the time, so those dogs always weighed more than me by a considerable amount.  We would roughhouse very day, with me riding them like horses and playing tug-of-war and I could put my whole arm inside their mouth.

But they never once intentionally bit me, or snapped at me, or even growled at me.  Best Dogs Ever.

They did kill a neighbor girl's cat once though.

:sad:


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: impgl]
    #8242277 -

Skye terriers and Chinese Cresteds are my favorites.


This is the sire of the show pup I'm getting later this year.


And this is my dog's mother.


--------------------
"The important thing to remember: if we ship all our fat-bottomed girls off to foreign countries, the terrorists win."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8242297 -

Big
Siberian Husky
Mid
English Bulldog
Jack Russel Terrier
Small
Mini Schnauzer


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What's your favorite dog breed? [Re: mayfly]
    #8242305 -

Ive never liked dog cuts like that. I have a scottish terrier, whenever I see another one and talk to the owner, they always cut their dog with the traditional scottish cut. How does the dog see? My scottish terrier probably makes fun of the other one because it doesnt have to dress like a fag

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I love my dog
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Delyrium 7,799 83 11/20/03 06:54 PM
by Mitchnast
* maybe getting a dog this summer Abudiwa 1,205 19 03/08/05 07:50 PM
by Abudiwa
* Should i put my dog to sleep?
( 1 2 all )
40oz 5,712 34 04/01/05 01:10 AM
by boO
* Mighty Dog
( 1 2 all )
Adom 1,258 21 04/17/05 12:59 PM
by Roadkill
* My Dream Dog
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,578 35 04/23/05 11:08 AM
by FreakQlibrium
* Biggest dog head? PriitK 1,721 5 05/26/05 12:14 AM
by KingOftheThing
* My dog (funny pic)
( 1 2 all )
Hawkeye2 3,012 34 07/20/05 03:08 PM
by Adom
* Another dog picture thread.
( 1 2 all )
Hanky 4,482 27 05/08/04 09:45 PM
by Merkin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,889 topic views. 3 members, 16 guests and 276 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.037 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 18 queries.