Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
worth it for me to check tomrrow?
    #800274 -

Last night we had thunder a thunder storm and rain starting around 9pm...Rained for the whole day pretty much today..Over 90% humidity tonight..Tomrrow no rain..80% humidity 18c...Is it worth it to check where the subbs grow?

Edited by NiGGy (08/06/02 02:20 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: NiGGy]
    #800373 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: NiGGy]
    #800420 -

Dude, you have not listened to a thing I said...yes, yes, yes...always check...that way you will eventually surprise yourself at what you can find...and by all means after it rains certainly.

Cheers


--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: StInvetroThomas]
    #800432 -

Heheh, I have checked a few times after rains to find nothing but horny mateing cows. Yeah i'll take a look then...Wish me luck...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: NiGGy]
    #800441 -

Never mind them bastard bovines...hehe...just git out thar and hunt boy...lol.


--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: StInvetroThomas]
    #800484 -

I I captin!!

I will!! I'll let ya know how things work. I'll post back tomrrow!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: StInvetroThomas]
    #800486 -

If I were you, I would wait at least two days if it isint too hot tomarrow. When I do that, there are always huge shrooms b/c they have a extra day to grow. Just my opinion. Or you could just go and see and pick only the big ones and let the little have a chance to grow another day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: Killa420]
    #800607 -

Sounds like a plan. To see if anythings up.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: NiGGy]
    #800618 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: ]
    #801934 -

kinda like whenever i walk down the road im always lookin in yard for various things and when im drivin look for good feilds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: ]
    #802107 -

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: ]
    #802669 -

That's it! ABH, indeed. When it's dry, you'll just find less. Spend more time near water sources. About the only time you won't find anything is when everything's buried under deep snow.


--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: ]
    #802679 -

Went out there today. The whole pasture was covered with semiglobatas. But thats all I could find. If those were active..dammmn lol.

No subbs! I think its too cold for them. They need hot and muggyness. Which we did not recive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: NiGGy]
    #803086 -

I found another handful of subbs today...dunno if it is warmer here than NS but they are still around...sometimes they won't fruit again in another patch for a bit, that is why I am constantly looking for new patches to fall back on...get on down to that funy town...cheers.


--------------------
"...I found dozens of single specimens.  That's what I call hunting.  There are only a few "good" hunters here, even now.  You're certainly in that group.  I would imagine if we hunted together we'd find our styles are similar."
- Mr. Mushrooms

RIP Matt, your friendship and your contributions to the world of fungi will be missed. Unfortunately we never got to hunt together.

St Thomas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: NiGGy]
    #804728 -

i can tell you were there tonight, i was there too. you stomped up all the straw.
i can see where you trampled the thistles and knocked the polypores off the trees.
i tried wolfville too so forget it. for some reason theres nothing worth picking.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: worth it for me to check tomrrow? [Re: Mitchnast]
    #823253 -

I did all that damage? I checked the school house area mostly. Never went up where we found all the subbs last time....Too many cows. They were all over that area.. So I didnt bothe. Just mostly the school house area, seen nothing active there or anything...When I was there I thought somebody came before me, I seen knocked over semiglobatas...The place was covered with them.

It was a chilly day.

A day or so later I went to wolfville. And got caught in there. Last time I check that place. Buddy drives up in his truck, right then I knew I was caught. He stared at me like a deer staring into headlights and told me I wasent supposed to be there. Asked if i seen the signs...Said no. He showed em to me. And I was off.

Edited by NiGGy (08/17/02 08:58 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* semiglobata psilophile82 2,189 3 05/18/08 03:19 PM
by psilophile82
* semiglobata/squamosa? beauties whiterasta 1,802 6 12/01/03 10:51 AM
by comario2
* Psilocybe semiglobata(pics) Lizard King 3,827 4 10/17/01 11:41 AM
by GGreatOne234
* Stropharia Semiglobata in Soil HidingInPlainSight 2,703 3 10/11/03 09:49 AM
by HidingInPlainSight
* Ps. Semiglobata ? (pics) MAIA 1,160 2 01/28/02 11:08 AM
by MAIA
* Stropharia semiglobata? quadracer 6,187 15 01/09/10 07:42 PM
by Alan Rockefeller
* Oregon hunters check in.... Part II (azures!!!) wordforhire 3,104 17 11/18/03 04:03 PM
by wordforhire
* Re: Shrooms - Worth the Hunt? GGreatOne234 2,091 4 01/16/00 05:36 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: ToxicMan, karode13, inski, Alan Rockefeller, Duggstar, TimmiT, Anglerfish, Tmethyl, Lucis, Doc9151, Land Trout
2,197 topic views. 1 members, 27 guests and 73 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.