Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
A Letter From Hell
    #8232270 -

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1b5bd6e3e034d00b4f73&page=1&viewtype=&category=mv
:rofl2:
hahaahaha

Has it really come down to blatant fear to get people to join Christianity. Sure seems like it, I can't help but laugh my ass off every time I think on this video though haahaa

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: AgroCrag]
    #8232302 -

I came away from that video with a fear of Angels.

ZOMG I thought they were, like, nice.

I guess stay away from Angels is the message here.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: AgroCrag]
    #8232305 -

:rofl2:

On the slipcase cover of Julian Cope's last album, "You Gotta Problem With Me", was a very good message:

"If you've got a friend in Jesus, then stay the hell away from me".


--------------------
"You've got to get hold of the thread of marching time, pull the fuck thing down, get on the end of it and pang yourself to the infinitude of absolute mind"
Ken Campbell - Furtive Nudist

"The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced" - Aart van der Leeuw

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: AgroCrag]
    #8232308 -

Godtube.... Fucking genius. Can't Christians ever come up with a single fucking original idea. Every thing they do is a fucking ripoff of something else.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8232320 -

Quote:
Godtube.... Fucking genius.




I wanted to reply "is this something like beasttube?" but I'm not a member so I can't post.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #8232340 -

The message was... If you don't believe in Jesus you're going to HELL! Doesn't matter if you're a gentle, peaceful, people loving, God loving person, you're still gonna burn if you don't believe in the gospel. Tisk tisk... Even if it's true dood I'd rather burn for eternity than live a lifetime of preaching arrogance and shutting out people I believe aren't "saved by Jesus."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Asante]
    #8232345 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
I guess stay away from Angels is the message here.



I came away with a fear of christians, why would these good, god
fearing people condemn their best friends to hell like that, 3
times josh could have been saved, three times in a single day,
is that the only day the god was brought up in poor joshs life?
surely one of the people that mentioned god that day would have
said something before that day as well...

I guess christianity is an exclusive club, I remember being
kicked out of a church by a youth minister because I looked
like a sinner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: AgroCrag]
    #8232354 -

It must be really hard to write a letter while on fire.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8232361 -

Quote:
I remember being
kicked out of a church by a youth minister because I looked
like a sinner



Aren't we all sinners according to the Bible?

I have this weird messed up dilemma. I have a great friend who is a Christian. If tragedy strikes, I'd definitely want him at my death bed along with other family and friends. But! I don't want to be Evangelized either, and his religion kind of demands to not let me die a heathen and face Hell and Brimstone.

See the issue? if one of your very best friends asks you to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior and because of personal beliefs you have to decline, you're possibly being set up for a "bad trip" in the Near Death Experience.

So, thats pretty messed up.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Riboflavin]
    #8232363 -

Quote:
It must be really hard to write a letter while on fire.




He probably wrote the letter on asbestos paper, in line with his desire "wish you were here" :grin:

But would the Christian go to Heaven when he, basically, condemned his own friend to Hell?
Sounds like a bit of a spiritual Ponzi scheme with payments made in souls: "Convert all your friends to Christianity or go to Hell yourself"


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8232367 -

> I remember being kicked out of a church by a youth minister because I looked like a sinner

I was escorted out of an Assemblies of God church (bastards) because I was wearing jeans rather than a dress clothes... I guess it is more important to look good in church than to save the soul of a poor college student.

Of all the various religions that I explored while in college, Christians were the only group that were "too good" to associate with a sinner like me. The Jews were super nice, but had no interest in me become a Jew. The Muslims were super nice, and would have loved me to follow Islam, but it wasn't for me. The Buddhists were also really nice with no pressure. I could never hook with the Hindu folks, so I don't know what they would have been like.


--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Asante]
    #8232368 -

Wiccan_Seeker said:
Quote:
I remember being
kicked out of a church by a youth minister because I looked
like a sinner



Aren't we all sinners according to the Bible?



if we were all righteous would we need church, I've always
believed church was for the sinners, the saints dont need it


Quote:
See the issue? if one of your very best friends asks you to accept Jesus Christ as your Savior



dont let him bring you any blankets to help make you more comfortable

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Seuss]
    #8232370 -

Seuss said:
The Jews were super nice, but had no interest in me become a Jew.




Jews are the chosen people... any idea what they were chosen for?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8232383 -

Fuck, I didnt think it was serious at first. Thought it was some kind of spoof. There fucked. What, do they think thats going to convert people? What a fucking joke! Wankas

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Shroomeup]
    #8232395 -

Well, if you follow the storyline its emotionally compelling and well-made. The first person emotional account, the scary music..

It worked because I chose to suspend my disbelief of Hell for long enough to make the message come through.

If you consider these people hold these things as their highest beliefs though, the video is pure emotional extortion to go bother their friends or be damned themselves.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Shroomeup]
    #8232396 -

if you dont convert you'll die and go to hell, they'll make sure of it

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8232402 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I remember being
kicked out of a church by a youth minister because I looked
like a sinner




:ilold:


I always get a chuckle outta these kinda videos.
Then I just shake my head, and move on.


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #8232404 -

I get a bad feeling in my gut when people push this sort of thing on you. I dunno, it almost feels evil to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: Shroomeup]
    #8232407 -

Well it lays a real nasty guilttrip on the Christians, and it incites some of them to go harrass their nonbelieving friends.

Provided they're not seeing the whole picture, and I think they don't, yes, evil is a good word for it.


--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
personal empowerment for the world

:nyan: LGBT - Love God Before Tradition :nyan:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: A Letter From Hell [Re: niteowl]
    #8232409 -

I am related to people that would e-mail this kinda shit to ya.
:crankey:


--------------------
Live for the moment you are in now
Don't be bogged down by your past
Don't be afraid of what lies in your future

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Openminded Christians? phi1618 1,123 4 03/18/04 07:21 PM
by Ripple
* Those crazy christians are at it again DNKYD 810 9 04/29/05 03:56 PM
by Le_Canard
* How I Became A Christian by John P Gilbert
( 1 2 3 all )
cosmicsea 5,967 49 01/19/05 12:11 AM
by JTHM
* Has LSD turned my friend turned Christian?
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,174 40 06/01/05 04:04 PM
by fearfect
* Seperation of Church and State NikolaiMcGreggor 1,143 10 03/29/04 08:39 PM
by TheShroomHermit
* I got a letter from the US Senate MOTH 1,161 7 02/01/05 08:36 PM
by JettaJay
* Heaven or Hell
( 1 2 all )
DeathCompany 2,851 27 04/04/05 03:07 AM
by Mitchnast
* Why church sucks
( 1 2 all )
flowstone 3,694 24 02/09/05 02:34 AM
by psilibros05

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,552 topic views. 8 members, 26 guests and 75 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 18 queries.