Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Pic size
    #823040 -

Ok, so I see all the cool pics posted by Anno and the like, so I go out and buy a nice digital camera so I can get in on the action. Problem is, once I started uploading photos, I found out that there is a ridiculously low limit on file sizes for pictures. I'm guessing that Anno doesn't have a limit on his account. I mean, come on. People post pictures of possible contamination and can't include as much detail/resolution as possible. Their lives are possibly at stake and yet they are limited by a 100k file size. It's crazy. I would suggest that the file size be increased to a minimum of 500k. If storage space is a problem, I still say that 500k should be the bare minimum for the contamination forum.

primal


--------------------
All pictures posted by me were found on the internet. Moreover, I do not grow mushrooms containing controlled substances nor do I possess any controlled substances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pic size [Re: primal_future]
    #823319 -

you need to obtain some image processing program, like photoshop ( i use the 6th edition) to optimize the size/quality parameters
the following pic is 800x600 pixel, and is only 89k


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pic size [Re: primal_future]
    #825260 -

>I'm guessing that Anno doesn't have a limit on his account.
All pictures I upload at the shroomery server have too meet the size criterium.

I upload the bigger pictures at an external website and link them to the shroomery.

Here:
http://fungifun.netfirms.com/hike2/

You can do it too, it?s free!

Edited by Anno (08/18/02 11:33 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pic size [Re: Anno]
    #826241 -

I stand corrected. Thanks for the advice guys!

primal


--------------------
All pictures posted by me were found on the internet. Moreover, I do not grow mushrooms containing controlled substances nor do I possess any controlled substances.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Upload Limit-wtf?? DellComputers 1,107 1 04/21/03 04:57 PM
by shirley knott
* Easy to get around max upload limit baraka 1,358 7 12/24/02 04:47 PM
by matts
* two suggestions regarding uploading pics Muppet 1,637 4 08/22/02 09:24 AM
by Muppet
* A timer on uploads... Starter 1,637 6 12/22/03 05:21 AM
by Anno
* Time Limit On Edits? boxtop703 2,664 14 10/03/02 12:12 PM
by 3DSHROOM
* Picture upload problem Timeleech 2,867 9 02/13/02 02:46 AM
by PjS
* Post deleted by Administrator Alien 1,135 6 12/27/03 04:58 AM
by Adden
* !deleting uploaded pics!
( 1 2 all )
spud 6,178 27 03/09/03 08:03 PM
by eric_the_red

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, Thor, Seuss, geokills
1,315 topic views. 0 members, 3 guests and 0 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.017 seconds spending 0.003 seconds on 14 queries.