Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How much DMT..
    #8144545 -

Would I get from 448 G's of MHRB?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144556 -

I'm not sure...but I have a DMT related question.

Check out this tek:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6931010/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

Anybody use this and how well did it work?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8144561 -

Tangerines said:
I'm not sure...but I have a DMT related question.

Check out this tek:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/6931010/page/0/fpart/1/vc/1

Anybody use this and how well did it work?



That makes it more complicated than it needs to be. Here's my method.

*200g or so NaOH dissolved in 2L-3L water
*Add 400-500g powdered MHRB, mix
*250mL Naphtha added to mixture
*mix well for 15-20 minutes or so
*Let immiscible layers separate, let sit for a while
*Pour Naphtha (top layer) off into a pyrex pan
*evaporate
*clean product


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144568 -

Supposedly there's about .57% DMT in most MHRB. I got 448 grams so how would I do this math? I'm retarded lol.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144570 -

That seems like there are holes in it though. I like EXACT procedures not just loose ones.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8144573 -

Tangerines said:
That seems like there are holes in it though. I like EXACT procedures not just loose ones.



Works for me.:discodance:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8144574 -

2.55 grams if your percentage is correct and assuming perfect procedure.

Edit: to OP.


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144575 -

I've also failed at extracting DMT twice now. One time was not my fault.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Legend9123]
    #8144580 -

Legend9123 said:
2.55 grams if your percentage is correct and assuming perfect procedure.

Edit: to OP.



How do you do that math?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8144582 -

Tangerines said:
I've also failed at extracting DMT twice now. One time was not my fault.



It's sooooo easy. Don't make it harder than it needs to be mang.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144583 -

Dude you really cannot .57% of 448?!?! That is elementary bro.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8144588 -

Tangerines said:
Dude you really cannot .57% of 448?!?! That is elementary bro.



lol nvm I'm a n00b.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144589 -

reeferaddict69 said:
Tangerines said:
I've also failed at extracting DMT twice now. One time was not my fault.



It's sooooo easy. Don't make it harder than it needs to be mang.



Yea.....I need to try it this summer again once I get some money from working. I really need to try DMT. You have a tek you use specifically or just what you posted?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144592 -

0.0057 * 448


--------------------
Those who would give up a little freedom to get a little security shall soon have neither.
-Benjamin Franklin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Tangerines]
    #8144593 -

Tangerines said:
reeferaddict69 said:
Tangerines said:
I've also failed at extracting DMT twice now. One time was not my fault.



It's sooooo easy. Don't make it harder than it needs to be mang.



Yea.....I need to try it this summer again once I get some money from working. I really need to try DMT. You have a tek you use specifically or just what you posted?



Just do what I posted nig. You'll get crystals fast & easy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144605 -

Alright well I'm gonna sleep now peace nigs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #8144621 -

.57% * 448 / 100. Deurrrghhhh [no offence :heart:]
But seriously, just be a man and plug 448 grams of MHRB.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: skin_]
    #8144682 -

plug 448 grams of MHRB?

LOL

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much DMT.. [Re: Jalruza]
    #8144689 -

Jalruza said:
plug 448 grams of MHRB?

LOL



You must not know reeferaddict. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* DMT,Shpongle and the Stars
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
chinacat72 17,852 140 07/31/04 12:15 PM
by LoneDeranger
* DMT mentioned on sitcom LOL Rainman420 965 7 03/10/08 02:36 PM
by OneMoreRobot3021
* 60mg DMT
( 1 2 3 all )
FractalDust 10,585 57 01/10/25 06:12 PM
by Envix
* DMT
( 1 2 all )
notapillow 1,530 35 02/20/08 07:01 PM
by notapillow
* what is MHRB? greystealth 3,704 6 12/26/08 09:12 PM
by Geomancer
* I'm getting a stomach scope procedure done, has anyone experienced this? mikeytro 17,530 11 04/24/07 10:37 PM
by mikeytro
* Tangerine Dream ToTheSummit 1,251 7 08/28/04 02:36 AM
by HoodedForestDwellr
* Altoids Tangerine Sours PerfactParadox 931 4 12/11/02 04:35 PM
by felix

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,001 topic views. 5 members, 42 guests and 90 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.