Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
60 vikodin for $150
    #8079667 -

this guy normally sells them for 4 a piece but said if i bought them all he'd give me a deal... what do you think, is this a good deal? i know that theyre real, they are white and say M357


--------------------
     

                                                                  thats right cubes in december bitches

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8079680 -

thats 2.50 a piece, not terrible, but not great either.


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Edited by jenns_hot (02/27/08 10:48 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: jenns_hot]
    #8079684 -

jenns_hot said:
thats 2.50 a piece, not terrible, but not great either.




Um thats 2.50 a pill, not 9. :lol:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: jenns_hot]
    #8079690 -

Actually thats 2.50 a pill. for 5mg pills thats not bad.


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: jenns_hot]
    #8079691 -

damn it you ninja'd it. :lol:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Edited by sui (02/27/08 10:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: sui]
    #8079716 -

lol  :ninjalike:


--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: Kada]
    #8079738 -

I get 7.5 mgs 100 for $150 dollars. I really don't like vicoden though so I usually don't fuck with it.


--------------------
All of my posts are purely fictional and for hypothetical purposes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: Montanahunter420]
    #8079743 -

such a waste of money


--------------------
ego tripping at the gates of hell

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: Kombat Frank]
    #8079752 -

10/325's for 1.85:cool:

Until they decided to start cracking down.

Those were the days...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: sui]
    #8079817 -

suimush said:
damn it you ninja'd it. :lol:



I'm super sneaky! 
I dont know what i was thinking at first...


--------------------
"Fear makes the wolf look bigger"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: jenns_hot]
    #8079832 -

Thats fucking expensive. I would never pay 50 cents a mg for hydrocodone when buying bulk. Unless of course you live in the middle of no where, but even still, poppies off of ebay are a much better buy.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: fapjack]
    #8079988 -

The one time I bought hydrocodone, it was 1 dollar for each 7.5 mg pill. A good deal.

if you really like vicodin and have no other options though, that's not horrible I guess. It's up to you.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: wildchild68]
    #8082240 -

for 5mgs? thats horrible. id need at least 3-4 of em. around here we pay that price (2.50) when buying like 2+. for 150 you should be getting a muuuuuch better deal

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8082254 -

that's a pretty good deal. i'd buy them in a heart beat.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: CubensisCutter]
    #8082367 -

thats pretty expensive, considering how much the original buyer probably got them for. 360 count 7.5/500 for $10 on insurance...

peace

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: supra]
    #8082373 -

they can be a lot more exspensive than that around here. this place blows though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: 60 vikodin for $150 [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #8082393 -

thats 300mg of codone for 150$ ... :discodance:


--------------------


∞
I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Hydrocodone Ashford 2,089 4 03/16/06 05:08 PM
by geokills
* Smoking a blunt w/ hydrocodone ElectricJW 47,259 12 11/18/05 07:33 PM
by Mike_yy
* Hydrocodone and Weed Viaggio 20,902 16 03/14/15 10:43 PM
by Wereallbeautiful
* hydrocodone extraction xrommy 19,845 12 09/30/08 09:54 AM
by weiliiiiiii
* Hydrocodone mixed with caffeine? LayYouIn 4,166 3 01/18/08 05:09 PM
by LayYouIn
* minus 150$ plus a better mindset Grav 2,830 11 10/23/02 11:21 AM
by CherryBom
* Getting Hydrocodone
( 1 2 all )
TurdFerguson 3,781 25 11/15/08 08:17 PM
by Llamanose
* Hey, need some quick advice on some Hydrocodone Kenderson 2,238 8 12/07/06 01:29 AM
by darkstar45

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
739 topic views. 6 members, 13 guests and 82 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.038 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.