Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: appleorange]
    #8056420 -

:rofl:


--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: danlennon3]
    #8056496 -

If this guy is anything like this thread describes (I've come across him before and he was acting "normal" at the time), then maybe we shouldn't be saying anything to antagonize him. Threatening lawsuits? I know the type. Just leave him alone.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Soularize]
    #8056923 -

Can anyone post the pics of MJ shroomer in bed with underage asian chicks?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Ferris]
    #8056943 -

Laaame, Paul Stamets is the man!


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutely ruthless and highly indifferent: it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not." John C. Lilly


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: fapjack]
    #8057260 -

As curious as I am myself, I'm thinking this might not be such a great idea.


--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: fapjack]
    #8057317 -

fapjack said:
Can anyone post the pics of MJ shroomer in bed with underage asian chicks?




"Members there started pedophile comments, posting gross images of me in Photoshop, in orgies with children and many members were saying I took people to Thailand for sex tours to have sex with under aged children." - MJ


That's what he claims, but it wouldn't suprise me if that's the truth. Might be able to tell if we see a pic.


Who is this Paul Stamets person?


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Disco Cat]
    #8057380 -

Disco Cat said:
Who is this Paul Stamets person?





:lol:


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8057486 -

omg I need to find that MJ shroomer photoshop thread again that was the funniest shit

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Soularize]
    #8057542 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8075557 -

I just got the following PM from mjshroomer on mycotopia in response to message 8052480:

Quote:
mjshroomer said:
Alan,

I have posted many times that I have many friends at the shroomery who keep sending me pages of shit when people are bad mouthing me or spreading pedophilia lies about me, for instance Tahoe's comments saying I posted pictures of me with little children. That is a fucking lie and he will be in for a big surprise over that. This page I received this morning with comments from you about me arrived in a pdf format and that just just adds fuel to the fire to my court case against certain members of the Shroomery who keep spreading these fucking lies.

Now since you like to go over to the shroomery and post comments by me from other forums trying to stir up shit about me because I taped some conversations with some of Paul's employees, including one with his son, because it was in regards to false accusations of pedophilia made against me by shroomery members who have lied, I suppose i should make a few pages about you at my website about your problems with your plagiarisms of Guzman's works, Including posting my lists of species and from what country and each state and province, both co-authored by Gartz and Guzman, from the shroomery at mycotopia under your name and tell how you worked hard to put the list together, and the P. zapotecorum fiasco. Do not think that Guzmán has not sent me the same emails you sent to him about it and the emails he sent back to you and vise-versa.

Because of your shit, I am not going to publish Cactu's paper on P. Villarrealiae and he has no permission to use either the chemical analysis by Gartz because I have already communicated this morning with Jochen that Cactu may not use publically this research for publication or posting and they cannot be posted without either of our express permission and all three of us are in accordance that this paper will never be published.it also includes the SEMS I and Prakitsin made of the species.

You are just as two faced as the rest of the assholes at the shroomery involved in this shit against me..

I have tried to be at peace with you and was even trying to get you reinstated at Shroomtalk. But that will never happen now.

I am sure you will probably post this at the Shroomery and i do not give a shit if you do. But i am going to post a page about how two-faced you are at my site with the emails of Guzmán and you and the obviously blatant lies about the P. zapotecorum.

btw, I have several friends I have known for over 25-years who belong to the San Francisco Mycological Society and if I wanted to i could surely find your real name.

So please do not fuck with me again. I have had it up to my neck in assholes on the internet fucking with me and now it is fucking payback time and I mean big payback time.

John W. Allen




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Alan Rockefeller]
    #8075568 -

:foreheadslap:


--------------------

"There is never a wrong note, bend it."
Jimi Hendrix


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Soularize]
    #8075579 -

Its because I called him out on the photoshop!

But seriously damn that sounds crazy what he is going through right now.:mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8075590 -

It's like he's fucking 14.

Anyone who is this serious about mushrooms that make you trip are seriously flawed individuals. Go ride a fucking bike or something.

has he ever done anything in mycology that involves serious non-active research?



mushrooms are ghey.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8075605 -

Hey you can say alot of bad things about MJ Shroomer but you can't say he is a 'flawed individual' for being very knowledgable about mushrooms. He knows much about many genus of mushrooms not just active mushrooms. This is the shroomery for Shrooms sake!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: CaptainH13]
    #8075607 -

This guy obviously has an over inflated ego. Also, he needs to seperate individuals from the community in his mind. I don't appreciate being lumped into this argument as I consider myself a member of this community.


--------------------

Discuss Politics

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Rebirtha]
    #8075748 -

yeah, i do totally respect his vast knowledge of mushrooms. Go hunting with him for an afternoon, you'll have learned about 50 different tips and methods by the end of the day.

But seriously John...federal lawsuits??? That's all pretty damn unnecessary I'd say. Then again, I'm still not totally clear on these said photoshopped pictures of him in bed with thai girls. lol they must have been pretty outrageously manipulated photos..or not? shit, threatening to take members here to court is still downright asinine in its nature, and it seems as if the cognitive functions of his brain have become...questionable. ie: it doesn't appear that he's at firm grips with reality. It's kind of sad actually.


--------------------
"All but one man died. There at Bitter Creek. And they say he ran awayyy." - A little show called Branded

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Soularize]
    #8075766 -

hey man, your avatar is really kicking, you can reply to my IMAGE NEXT TO EVERYONES NAME post? thanks


--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Soularize]
    #8075774 -

Soularize said:
yeah, i do totally respect his vast knowledge of mushrooms. Go hunting with him for an afternoon, you'll have learned about 50 different tips and methods by the end of the day.

But seriously John...federal lawsuits??? That's all pretty damn unnecessary I'd say. Then again, I'm still not totally clear on these said photoshopped pictures of him in bed with thai girls. lol they must have been pretty outrageously manipulated photos..or not? shit, threatening to take members here to court is still downright asinine in its nature, and it seems as if the cognitive functions of his brain have become...questionable. ie: it doesn't appear that he's at firm grips with reality. It's kind of sad actually.



this about sums it up from my perspective as well. dudes loony tunes man...

again, i would still like to ask if anyone remembers that time when he got in a fight with an irc bot? i heard about it from somewhere, forget really who, adrug? you may know something about this... anyway, i remember laughing hysterically about the fact, where ever it came from. if i remember correctly he came here and complained to ythan about is as well...


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: imachavel]
    #8075775 -

imachavel said:
:blowme: for  :money: 




--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: What exactly happened to MJ Shroomer? [Re: Soularize]
    #8075783 -

Lolz, what a stupid old cunt.

I liked him when he posted sane and valuable stuff about mushrooms. When he started this batshit insane lawsuit business, then he just lost me. Fucking weird man he is.

Im in Australia, try and bring your stupid federal lawsuit over here.

:lol:


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Mjshroomer in Response to OuchITripped.
( 1 2 all )
mjshroomer 3,210 37 08/16/04 02:40 PM
by kindkesey
* Happy Halloween from Shroomtalk to the Shroomery Shroomtalk 403 0 10/31/06 11:50 AM
by Shroomtalk
* Top 10 Reasons MJshroomer doesn't answer my Private Message: GGreatOne234 1,642 7 09/17/03 05:27 PM
by Its Pat
* shroomtalk the magazine boomerman 792 4 04/25/06 02:44 PM
by Shroomtalk
* So what do you think of Shroomtalk magazine? dr0mni 1,272 3 09/01/06 11:56 AM
by Shroomtalk
* shroomtalk ou8125454 482 1 10/10/06 03:42 AM
by Shroomtalk
* college shooter had shroomtalk.com as homepage?
( 1 2 all )
selfinfliction 3,704 39 04/16/07 08:34 PM
by geokills
* Contest at Shroomtalk, giving away over $400 in prizes selfinfliction 562 2 10/19/07 03:35 PM
by selfinfliction

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
12,350 topic views. 4 members, 32 guests and 200 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.