Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineFrstTimer
stranger thanHell
Loc: San Diego, California
A note on response time and quality of spores
    #803799 - 08/08/02 05:04 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

I bought my first spores on Thursday July 25 from Hawk's Eye. With my order I sent a message asking how and when it would be shipped. They hadn't replied by Monday July 29 so I decided to try The Little Guy on that Monday evening. I asked them the same question in that order and The Little Guy replied within the hour and stated it would be sent out that same evening. The same evening Hawk's Eye finally replied and said my order would be sent out in a couple of days. I recieved the order from The Little Guy on Thursday 3 days after I ordered it. I recieved a messsage from Hawk's Eye on that Thursday stating that my order was being shipped.
I had recieved 2 syringes from The little guy, one of "Creeper" and one of B+ was also sent for free. The B+ started growing pure white mycelium within 2 days. The creeper hasn't shown any signs of growth as of the 3rd day. I prepared the B+ I recieved from Hawk's Eye the same way and it started growing green fungis in every inoculation point.
Any Comments?
John

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: A note on response time and quality of spores [Re: FrstTimer]
    #804555 - 08/08/02 01:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Heya John,
Yes I've been hearing some complaints back recenly on a batch of B+ we sent out in July. I think the batch # is 74. Is that what you have ? We are usually good for about 2 or 3 bad batches a year, shit happens when domesticating nature. Although they tested fine, they went sour sometime after they were tested. Email me your name/address and I will mail you out some new B+ syringes along with a couple of xtras for the trouble. If anyone else has those B+, I think its #74 on the labels from what one customer said, then just send me back the labels, email confirmation, or anything else we sent you and of course we will replace them.
As for emails, sometimes I answer emails every day, sometimes only twice a week. I'm not sitting around on my pc 24/7 waiting for emails So just have a little patience.. all emails do get answered though. Thanks.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleboxtop703
ThesaurusLinguae Graecae
 User Gallery

#807695 - 08/09/02 07:24 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

OfflineFrstTimer
stranger thanHell
Loc: San Diego, California
Re: A note on response time and quality of spores [Re: boxtop703]
    #811033 - 08/11/02 03:06 PM (14 years, 10 months ago)

Just for the record, the creeper is doing fine. The delay in the mycelium growth was probably due to the conditions I pressure cooked the substrate in. I put several towels to raise the jars because I feared that the water would boil away before the hour was up. The problem is that there was some detergent residue from all of the towels. I didn't think any of them were going to have any growth at all. Most of the jars are 40% to 75% colonized in the course of a week. Thank you Little Guy for your prompt response and thank you Hawkseye for honoring your guarantee.
John

InvisibleButterfly_TLG
Quality SporeProducts

#811944 - 08/12/02 02:11 AM (14 years, 10 months ago)

That's good to hear, thanks John,

--------------------
The Little Guy Microscopy Research

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum