Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I only have Asian friends...
    #7879460 -

Yeah I basically don't know ANYBODY who isn't Asian. I had mostly white friends in highschool (a few latino/black/asian friends) but after highschool most of my friends left state, became workaholics, or went to jail. So, now that I'm 21 I decided to hit the club scene and I made friends with an Asian dude after that I met like 10,000 of'em. Sometimes I even forget I'm 1/2 Mexican, and 1/2 Cuban. I'm not complaining...they're really cool and fun, plus the girls are hot. I just think it's funny; anybody else in the same boat?

(and yes I do hook up with these Asian girls but it's not a fetish...I see them the same as any other girl...probably cuz I'm so used to being around Asians)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I only have Asian friends... [Re: andresq45]
    #7879468 -

no. If you count phillipinos then i have maybe 5 asian friends.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I only have Asian friends... [Re: andresq45]
    #7879577 -

I only have friends with 10 fingers and 10 toes. Back in college I had a couple of friends with 9 fingers and 10 toes and I had one friend with 8 fingers and ten toes. Before that I worked with a guy with 5 fingers and 10 toes, but now all my friends have 10 fingers and 10 toes.

So I know exactly what you're going through.


--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* My Enigmatic Asian Friend... PapaverS 965 3 03/08/03 06:00 PM
by Papaver
* Workaholics
( 1 2 all )
sanchothestoner 4,666 29 05/17/12 03:32 PM
by Bassfreak
* Workaholics - you guys like?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Led Zeppelin 8,602 68 03/03/12 09:12 PM
by letsgetstoned
* Turd's Friendly Gravity Bong Guide (for dummies) Turd 11,063 5 06/02/04 07:45 PM
by baraka
* my highschool senior picture hairs 1,078 18 05/16/04 11:32 AM
by Its Pat
* workaholics
( 1 2 all )
stuntmanmike 3,054 36 06/11/11 10:56 AM
by citricacidx
* New season of Workaholics starts tonight
( 1 2 all )
Everlong 2,587 33 05/30/12 11:19 AM
by Shroomerited
* Workaholics
( 1 2 all )
shroomiin 3,967 26 05/12/11 04:43 PM
by PsilocybinMike

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
602 topic views. 9 members, 39 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.