Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I hate christmas
    #7797470 -

There, I've said it.

When I'm not anonymous, I'll continue to pretend that I like it, but I really don't.

:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7797471 -

I'm not overly fond of it either.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #7797480 -

TO THE ORIGINAL POSTER:

You are a Poser.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7797599 -

thats what i love about christmas,it shows the bitter people for who they really are...anonymously

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7797603 -

I hate xmas too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #7797688 -

I really do hate what has become of christmas, the love is still there, just watered down by commercial capitalism telling you that if your kids need to have the biggest best new fangaled gadget.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #7798092 -

Anonymous said:
I really do hate what has become of christmas, the love is still there, just watered down by commercial capitalism telling you that if your kids need to have the biggest best new fangaled gadget.



Blame it on the people who buy into it if you hate it so much.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7798154 -

:grinch:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #7798868 -

Anonymous said:
thats what i love about christmas,it shows the bitter people for who they really are...anonymously




OP here. Yeah I'm bitter.

I comfort myself with the thought that while being alone during christmas sucks, it's infinitely preferable to spending it with family.

:crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I hate christmas [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7800226 -

:drgonz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Name your heavy metal band Cesium Anonymous 440 13 05/25/08 01:58 AM
by Anonymous
* favorite things! yaaay Anonymous 279 6 10/02/07 05:40 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
336 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.