Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Name your heavy metal band Cesium
    #8429415 -

LOL

gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8429731 -

:imwithstupid:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #8430130 -

:sunny:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8436488 -

I wish Ythan let me help mod this forum :crankey:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8438153 -

do you moderators get a kick out of reading all of these posts? does it just have our regular names in front of all of them?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #8439450 -

We mods patrol the forums designated to us, and when we see threads/posts in violation of the rules, or get valid complaints from users, we take action.

Theres very little subjectivity involved, the rules we follow and actions we take are very well-defined by internal rules.

Moderators can NOT see who posts in the Anon forum, to us it says Anonymous just like to you.

But when I see POS threads like this I feel an itch to just delete the fucker and be done with it, as its a thread with no particular merit, making the Anon forum less appealing to its audience.

For me it wouldn't matter who writes what, I'd just like the opportunity to delete meritless threads to clean up the forum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #4]
    #8439459 -

Anonymous said:
But when I see POS threads like this I feel an itch to just delete the fucker and be done with it, as its a thread with no particular merit, making the Anon forum less appealing to its audience.



Go go Gadget delete button.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #6]
    #8439465 -

Anonymous said:
Anonymous said:
But when I see POS threads like this I feel an itch to just delete the fucker and be done with it, as its a thread with no particular merit, making the Anon forum less appealing to its audience.



Go go Gadget delete button.



Why is this thread still here

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #8439472 -

Quote:
Why is this thread still here




The admins are very busy, and the occasional bad thread slips through.

Which is why I think they could need some help. Its not that I want to see the names, in fact I'd rather NOT see the names, and just chuck out the bad threads irrespective of who wrote them, leaving actual bans to the admins.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #8440565 -

actually I thought it was hilarious, from a chemistry stand point.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8440570 -

I think this is stupid, from a chemistry standpoint.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #8440584 -

It is just as ridiculous as heavy metal. That is why its funny.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8440608 -

Anonymous said:
actually I thought it was hilarious, from a chemistry stand point.



hardly a topic that requires anonymity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Name your heavy metal band Cesium [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #8442593 -

Anonymous said:
It is just as ridiculous as heavy metal. That is why its funny.



Cesium is not a heavy metal.

And this shit is retarded.

I'm going to name my band PF bukkake, or fanaticake

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I hate christmas Anonymous 336 9 12/26/07 07:09 AM
by Anonymous
* favorite things! yaaay Anonymous 279 6 10/02/07 05:40 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
440 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 3 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.