Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
dc indie film festival
    #7787271 -

So I'm on the committe for this thing. One of the things I gotta do is screen some of the 22,000 submissions we got.

Thank god these are mostly short movies (10-15 minutes).

This must be what Simon Cowel feels like on American Idol. 99% of a massive chunk of people turning in total CRAP thinking they have talent.At least the retards that try out for Idol are so bad they're funny.

Dear god. So far I've seen the shittiest acting in i've ever seen my life. I've got to encode some of these fuckers into divx for you guys to see before I turn them back in.

I've only seen ONE submission so far that I'd think about showing to the public... a documentary about some murder in oaxanacacacaa(whatever) Mexico.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dc indie film festival [Re: BrAiN]
    #7787478 -

i'm interested. i'd like to see some of these entries.

also, what's the best way to rip from dvd and encode into divx? by best way, i mean the best quality compression.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: dc indie film festival [Re: tiny_rabid_birds]
    #7787485 -

The last time I did it was 2 years ago with my mac/powerbook's iMovie. It lets you export in divx. Althought I know divx standards change/update frequently so I don't know the best way to export in divx NOWADAYS. I assume I'd just have to update iMovie.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Film Festivals... AaronEvil 453 6 11/10/04 09:00 AM
by Penguin
* Do emos listen to indy rock?
( 1 2 3 all )
UncleLuke 5,697 47 04/24/07 09:43 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* The Festival Express is coming! (it's here!) kindkesey 1,995 16 11/02/04 02:43 PM
by Silven
* Peter Jackson is filming his new movie today right in my hometown.
( 1 2 all )
NewbieS 3,206 20 11/30/07 07:51 AM
by BrAiN
* Interstellar Terrorism and The American Condition - my short film Irradiated_Feces 1,000 5 07/08/06 07:38 PM
by Irradiated_Feces
* Reccomend Olive Some Documentary Movies mushroomplume 1,196 17 12/22/07 06:51 AM
by Wysefool
* Philly Film Festival sirbojangles 246 1 04/09/07 02:00 PM
by sirbojangles
* "Radical" film festival in baltimore this weekend BrAiN 220 0 10/16/07 02:04 PM
by BrAiN

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
324 topic views. 4 members, 401 guests and 247 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.