Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I can't wait till xmas
    #7777972 -

I'm pretty sure my parents got me a plasma TV and surround sound.

Then this year I actually have a good job so I was able to get my family nice gifts.

my sister and dad both get a new 4gb nano video. my mom got a cuisine art thing and a $50 gift card to outback.

plus i made little xmas baskets with all their gifts in them, so i filled them with their fave candy and alcohol. Crown for my dad, 1800 tequilla for my mom, and a bottle of wine for my sister.

I can't wait to give everyone my gifts. and coming home with a new setup well be saweet.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7777982 -

welcome 2 upper middle american class
ur gonna like it up here =)


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: Coaster]
    #7778019 -

hahaha

well my parents have been there for a while. They just let me struggle and work hard b/c it builds good work ethics and teaches the value of a dollar blah blah blah.

I'm kinda glad b/c one of my friends has a mom who spoils her and she doesn't appreciate a damn thing. Her mom got her a brand new house that was the model home in a new neighborhood and she has it completely and totally pitted out. She doesn't clean anything, her bathrooms are nasty. I mean she might as well be living in a squaller somewhere. I guess I should mention she's 26.

sometimes I just wish my parents would buy me things I want, but every time I visit my friend I'm thankful they don't cuz I wouldn't appreciate it or enjoy it.

anyway... w0000


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7778663 -

yeah i cant wait for xmas i got my family an girl some cool gifts i like the gift giving better then getting gifts.i dont care if i dont get anything i should have my first grow done in a few weeks.i cant wait to eat shrooms again its been to long


--------------------
You can turn your back on a person, but, never turn your back on a drug. Especially when it's waving a razor-sharp hunting knife in your eye.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7778675 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7778808 -

almost 50k between the two jobs

not super rich, but hey, pretty good for a single 25 year old in Tulsa Oklahoma... where the average family income is like 28k LOL


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7778832 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7778989 -

wtf?

dude I'm totally a lesbian and I'm probably more manly than you


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7779015 -

LMAO at the turn this thread took. but yeah im excited for xmas too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7779505 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7779581 -

jeebus, i think i made 12k in earnings this year.


--------------------



Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7779589 -

What does scissor mean?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: CherryBom]
    #7779591 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7779742 -

erm.

I'll pass on scissor


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7780518 -

.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7780573 -

StonedShroom said:
hahaha

well my parents have been there for a while. They just let me struggle and work hard b/c it builds good work ethics and teaches the value of a dollar blah blah blah.

I'm kinda glad b/c one of my friends has a mom who spoils her and she doesn't appreciate a damn thing. Her mom got her a brand new house that was the model home in a new neighborhood and she has it completely and totally pitted out. She doesn't clean anything, her bathrooms are nasty. I mean she might as well be living in a squaller somewhere. I guess I should mention she's 26.

sometimes I just wish my parents would buy me things I want, but every time I visit my friend I'm thankful they don't cuz I wouldn't appreciate it or enjoy it.

anyway... w0000



squal·or  [skwol-er, skwaw-ler]
–noun
the condition of being squalid; filth and misery.
[Origin: 1615–25; < L squālor dirtiness, equiv. to squāl(ére) to be dirty, encrusted + -or -or1]

—Synonyms wretchedness.
—Antonyms splendor.

Oh and congrats. recently I am also full of pocket. Today is my goodbye Charlie movie.
free movie and afternoon sex = happy holidays!:naughty:

:thumbup:OoD


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7780580 -

StonedShroom said:
almost 50k between the two jobs

not super rich, but hey, pretty good for a single 25 year old in Tulsa Oklahoma... where the average family income is like 28k LOL



man, stuff like that makes me want to leave NYC.

Its too f'ing expensive now days up here. i make around 28K IN NYC....thats not cool.:stoner:

OH and good for you SS -your angry Domo avatar makes you right no matter what.
ood!:headbang:


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: Oracle Of Delphi]
    #7780983 -

I was wondering if I used the right word there... but Mozilla's spell check didn't underline it, so I assumed it was correct. Correct spelling, different meaning perhaps? meh.

28k in NYC? :crazy:

God, I was making that a year ago in Tulsa and I was barely making it. Good luck with finding a better job in the new year!


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: z_x_x_z]
    #7781003 -

dr_gonz said:
whats ur favorite method for lesbian sex?



Honestly, I'd settle for ANY method of lesbian sex right aboot now. I live in Oklahoma where there are hardly any single lesbians and it seems all the single ones are scary butch. Last time I was laid was like in May. :frown:


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I can't wait till xmas [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7783069 -

yezz SS it is a little bit of money. hard to buy nice greens and eat on that. BUT I have found away around it AND a delviery service from Craigslist that has better greens for le$$. Oh yeah.

PS _ I am a freak for words - cant spell but kno w my words:boxerface::headbang:OoD


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* How to activate Paypal without waiting for the 4 digit code. planit 739 2 05/08/05 12:41 PM
by newuser1492
* Chemistry Teacher's a stoner lesbian Phychotron 1,988 11 06/06/05 06:50 PM
by Phychotron
* LESBIAN PORN Jenny 4,349 16 11/12/02 09:34 PM
by Papaver
* Getting In Touch With My Inner-Lesbian. Heinous_Anus 2,818 14 08/13/05 02:39 AM
by Heinous_Anus
* What are you guys having for xmas lunch? Bi0TeK 1,345 9 12/23/04 10:28 PM
by UmmGood
* Go Lesbians!
( 1 2 all )
CherryBomM 4,994 25 05/26/06 07:38 AM
by Mike_yy
* Oklahoma people like mushrooms 2! MrFunguy 1,602 10 03/06/08 05:57 PM
by No Agenda
* "No secrets in the lesbian community"
( 1 2 3 all )
LearyfanS 5,302 50 04/03/06 06:36 PM
by Learyfan

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,316 topic views. 3 members, 22 guests and 156 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.