Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox
    #7762289 -

Just a note to inform our members that as of December 15 2007, Spores101 and MushBox are no longer sponsors of the Shroomery.org.

I would like to thank them for their support and want to make it clear that their removal from our Sponsors list is due to matters that simply don't jive with our "responsible practices" vendor policy, and that to our knowledge, the have NOT stolen from anyone or done anything warranting paranoid concern from those who may have recently placed an order with them.

For the most part, these guys are fairly reliable and will respond to customer concerns. The problem is largely due to disclosure. Certain images and text are being used on their website that they do not own and have not received permission to use. They also on ocassion have chosen to substitute items in customer orders without prior consent from the customer, and have too often forgotten parts of an order or have taken too long to ship orders (though to be fair, it seems that they do respond to complaints by ultimately sending out the missing products or issuing a refund). Not the end of the world, but not as upstanding and ethical as we would prefer.

Both Spores101 and MushBox will be eligible to reapply for sponsorship after May 15, 2008 - provided they have addressed all the concerns we have expressed to them in detail.


--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: geokills]
    #7762312 -

thanks for the notice, Mike.

I'll pin this up for the time being so members can read this.



tc


--------------------
Laterz, Road

Who the hell you callin crazy?
You wouldn't know what crazy was if Charles Manson was eating froot loops on your front porch!


Brainiac said:
PM the names with on there names, that means they have mushrooms for sale.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: Roadkill]
    #7766907 -

no

Edited by striker (12/16/07 08:30 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: striker]
    #7767201 -

I assume they are still in business? I know that there are a lot of people here who got dirty syringes from them in the fast few weeks and they will be looking for replacements


--------------------
Stop experimenting half way through your first grow. Grow it to maturity, watch it, learn from it. Do this a few times then experiment with different ideas and figure out what works best for you.


My Legacy
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/22140987#22140987

Teh=The
I need to proofread

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: tahoe]
    #7767732 -

tahoe said:
I assume they are still in business?



Yes, they are: read me
the last post is the only relevant one.


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: geokills]
    #7767974 -

I'm not going to say it.  :wink:


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: Brainiac]
    #7768074 -

Why cant we all just get along :frown:

EDIT: Oh I seem to have found out why. i thought psychedelics were supposed to be ego loss :wink:


--------------------
Lazy...

Edited by PoisonedV (12/17/07 02:04 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: PoisonedV]
    #7768180 -

I found that last post to be very interesting indeed :smilingpuppy:


--------------------
We were sent to hell for eternity :hellfire: Ø:omgawesome:h®
We play on earth to pass the time :foreheadslap:

Over-population the root of all Evil-brings the Elites Closer to the gates.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: geokills]
    #7768384 -

I remember my first dirty syringe. No, I never came forward about it. I felt bad about asking for a replacement. It, it came from that guy! Never again...


--------------------
KTHXBai2YoU

Horse_Meister


Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: Horse_Meister]
    #7769499 -

Ouch... I come back from a weekend of Snowboarding and get this news.

Of course this is shocking and upsetting, but it's not the end of the world. YES Spores101 and Mushbox are still in business... We have been for over 7 years and have only been a Shroomery Sponsor for less than 2 years.

The Shroomery did give us fair warning that this might happen but I was sure we did everything they requested with the release of our new website, so I am confused as to the text and images that are in question as our new site has all original content. Regarding the other issues mentioned, I am sure we have a viable defence but this is not the time or place to go over the issues. The decision has been made.

Mitch I wanted to thank you for not kicking us even more when we are down... I am sure this is a HAPPY DAY for you! and I expected to see you really rubbing it in worse.

All we can do is strive to get better, and all this will be forgotten fast enough. I look forward to the future and possibly becoming a Shroomery Sponsor again, this will give us an opportunity to test other waters.

So to all our customers out there that still care, MUSHBOX and SPORES101 ARE STILL IN BUSINESS! and we appreciate your loyalty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: Shroomtalk]
    #7771552 -

In Spores101's defense, I have ordered their spore syringes multiple times with excellent results! The syringes have always been delivered quickly (within 3 to 4 days), and always have been labelled clearly and correctly. More importantly, the spores within the syringe have always produced mushrooms proving to be a great product.

However, I have not ordered from other spore vendors, so I have nothing to compare Spores101 to, so keep that in mind as well.

I am not trying to spam or start any conflict - I am just saying that I, personally, have had great success ordering from Spores101 and will continue to support them in the future.

Thanks, and Shroom on!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: GreenNirvana101]
    #7771619 -

I've ordered from sporeworks and recently spores101, both satisfying experiences and in fact the spores from 101 came in a 3 buisness days which I was expecting 5-7.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: rougetarget]
    #7773025 -

i only had one ordering experience with spores101...sorta, it was their contest a while back where they gave away a free syringe, i got mine and it wasent viable...i didnt wanna sound ungreatful cause it was a really cool contest and nice thing to do....but still, even though i didnt pay for it, i wasted alot of my time and energy to find out that the spores werent viable :sad:  i still always thought they were a pretty good and professional company though, and im sure we'll see em back here soon


--------------------
I got bags of funk and i sell em by the tons

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: geokills]
    #7780546 -

:rofl2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Vendor Update: Spores101 & MushBox [Re: geokills]
    #7785287 -

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Well we've received a good sampling of comments here. This thread will now be locked, if you are a customer of Spores101 or MushBox and have questions regarding your order, please contact them through their respective websites.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Spores101 at Cannabis Week in Toronto Shroomtalk 1,576 8 04/14/06 12:11 PM
by mush_box
* Spores101 Free Giveaway
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
Spores_101 17,165 117 03/11/07 03:55 PM
by Roadkill
* Looking for feedback (Vendors and users)
( 1 2 all )
Bruiser 4,138 28 04/21/04 11:44 PM
by utopianglory
* Spores101
( 1 2 all )
buckallyall 4,507 28 04/10/06 04:35 PM
by Spores_101
* site updates - please ?? Zen Peddler 1,619 12 10/22/01 06:27 AM
by Zen Peddler
* Spores101/Mushbox A+! converge_ 766 0 09/16/06 01:27 AM
by converge_
* vendor update..the hawk Northernsoul 676 1 05/30/02 04:44 AM
by cujo7999
* Worried/Confused about Innersight trading vendors (mushbox/spores101) converge_ 7,820 3 09/11/06 12:10 PM
by Spores_101

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: geokills, motaman
7,278 topic views. 1 members, 0 guests and 10 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 14 queries.