Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Look At the snow!!!
    #7705159 -

It looks so cool when you tripping!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705194 -

so wait, wheres the snow?


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705202 -

No snow up here. Just the rain that the Pacific Northwest is infamous for.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705255 -

I'm in Ontario Canada and I just had to shovel half of my driveway and clean all the snow drifts away from my door and shit
it's 4:30am and we have a shitload of snow here
I should be sleeping

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: carshissbymywinda]
    #7705276 -

Chicago = snow/slush/ice
and it begins :crankey:


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: mikeytro]
    #7705284 -

I'm on Vancouver Island and it's been snowing all day; it's supposed to drop another 40 cm tomorrow, too. No mushies, but I'll still have fun messing around with my nephew building forts and stuff :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705286 -

I lost my appreciation for the snow earlier today when I got my car stuck in it. :mad2:


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #7705304 -

ughhhhhhh its so cold. Fuck the cold. If it could be like a 100 degrees with snow. Id be happy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705341 -

its times like these im glad i live in the desert. and only times like these... the rest of the time sucks ass.


--------------------
how's your WOW?





  Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705361 -

It's snowing in Olympia. My heart fills with joy


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7705385 -

oh what i would do for some snow right now in southern california :sad:


--------------------
soft silly music is meaningful, magical :heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: razmablues]
    #7705605 -

razmablues said:
oh what i would do for some snow right now in southern california :sad:



It would be a state of emergency for those who have never driven in snow, I bet they couldn't even drive in one inch.  You'd regret saying that when there is so much snow you get stuck in your house for days with out food.


--------------------



"I am the Highest Power the leader of the pack"

Actiavte My Dream Sequence Machine

GOD of the hologram earth

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: UnholyChild666]
    #7706230 -

a little snow is nice. a foot and a half of it blows.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #7706235 -

We got fucking dumped on with snow. It kicks ass.

And I woke up this morning...and somebody snow blowed my driveway for me! Kickass!


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: JonnyOnTheSpot]
    #7706253 -

I'm so sick of shoveling. I live on a corner and I gotta shovel the whole sidewalk or else the city comes along and does it for me and charges $80. We must've gotten way over a foot yesterday.


--------------------
All that groks is God.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: Riboflavin]
    #7706390 -

Fuck snow. No one knows how to drive in it around here, so it's a death wish to get on the roads when it does. Luckily, in the last 9 years, it has only flurried once for about 5 minutes.


--------------------
:firefox: If God is inside us like some people say, He'd better like burritos 'cause that's what he's getting. :firefox:

I ♥ :skittles:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: IslandShroomer]
    #7706392 -

For Thanksgiving, I went back home to Sacramento, where the nighttime temperature was in the mid-50's, and everyone was complaining how COLD it was! I started thinking to myself, "Did I used to be that much of a wuss?"


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: Silversoul]
    #7706398 -

Ya my friend in stockton the other day was complaining to me about how it was like 45 and he was freezing. It was 6 degrees (F) here. Fuck that.


--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: circularvortex]
    #7706450 -

52 degrees right now in Sunny Pasadena!!

but yeah, i want some FUCKING SNOW so i can go snowboarding soon!

:crankbowcloud:


--------------------
:gc:
Madtowntripper said:Or just give her a cloroform soaked rag and tell her it's ether!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Look At the snow!!! [Re: MistaUNGA]
    #7706920 -

i've been in the islands for two years so I haven't experienced cold & snow for 2 1/2 years. My wife and I are headed to the midwest in a couple of days... ughh.... if I have to shovel my parents or inlaws' driveway I am gonna be pissed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Is Anyone Else Snowed In? Cultosaurus 621 12 12/24/08 02:59 PM
by Psy Baba
* So it snowed last night RandomHero 560 10 01/17/08 01:04 PM
by Newbie
* Snowed In! keepontruckin 590 6 12/22/04 09:43 PM
by The_Surrealist
* Christmas Entirely Alone
( 1 2 all )
sirbojangles 1,473 21 12/24/09 12:18 PM
by Learyfan
* You know your from Cleveland if: Schwip 662 4 02/16/06 10:06 AM
by spock
* Its snowing
( 1 2 all )
Psy Baba 1,770 31 11/27/07 05:08 PM
by jewunit
* Snow Snow Snow! AND MORE!!
( 1 2 all )
TrippyHippie74 1,382 33 02/06/10 09:10 PM
by chamberlaindavidd
* Snow in the desert ToTheSummit 458 3 12/17/08 07:51 PM
by ToTheSummit

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,425 topic views. 5 members, 16 guests and 88 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.035 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.