Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Longboards
    #7684248 -

Looking for a decent Longboard to go sidewalk surfing with. I want something that carves real hard, and is durable.

Ideas?

Right now I am looking at a Sector 9 Bamboo board.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Longboards [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7684277 -

Sector 9 is where it's at. A few of my friends have/had sector 9 boards and i've never ridden anything that compared. Plus they're really durable


--------------------
Don't let the bad drugs bite

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Longboards [Re: TripleTree3]
    #7684852 -

[deleted]

Edited by DIYGardens (03/30/10 02:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Longboards [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7685397 -

Long boards are for weakasses.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Longboards [Re: HELLA_TIGHT]
    #7685547 -

I have been skating a normal deck for about 10 years now.  :smile:

  I am done trying to be cool and jump off the highest shit, now I just want to have fun with it.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Longboards [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7685558 -

a guy in eugene makes bad ass long boards. his company is called cascadia long boards. im saving up to get one of his slick sticks for shreding the mountains back home :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Longboards [Re: notapillow]
    #7685564 -

notapillow said:
a guy in eugene makes bad ass long boards. his company is called cascadia long boards. im saving up to get one of his slick sticks for shreding the mountains back home :laugh:



Nice man, I'll check it out.  I also have a cousin and Uncle that still longboards, (he is 50 something now).  And I would like to go with em riding over on the coast.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* want to buy longboard
( 1 2 all )
Enthrall 3,293 28 06/20/11 04:07 PM
by William Tell
* Longboard recommendations?
( 1 2 3 all )
The Doobie Dude 2,972 53 04/29/15 07:00 PM
by ModestMouse
* Longboarders of shroomery *DELETED*
( 1 2 all )
Pareidolia 2,218 27 07/06/12 12:23 PM
by 36fuckin5
* getting a longboard StonedShroom 2,680 19 07/29/08 10:23 AM
by StonedShroom
* Longboard ( skateboard ) Eshu 1,459 19 10/22/10 03:07 PM
by jenns_hot
* First time longboarding jbaby007 418 10 11/06/15 08:42 AM
by jbaby007
* locking up longboards/ longboard safekeeping aura8 1,370 8 04/11/14 09:33 PM
by aura8
* Question for all you Longboarders LogicaL ChaosM 201 4 04/06/16 12:36 PM
by ReposadoXochipilli

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
743 topic views. 2 members, 19 guests and 159 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.025 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 14 queries.