Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
The Pub!
    #7678733 -

I :heart: the Pub.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7678683/an/0/page/0

I've been thinking that maybe people shower too much. I mean people didn't used to bathe as often, maybe a rinse in the river.

I can skip the shower and use a little patchouli oil instead. I can use the extra water for my herbs and the energy saved helps with global warming. The natural oils will be allowed to stay on the skin and the hair will also naturalize, for an overall very natural-looking appearance. You get that unkempt, sexy look and a build up of pheromones to attract the opposite sex.

It's a win-win. And with the money I'll save on soap, shampoo and deodorant, I can buy that expensive hemp shirt that has been on my mind. Or maybe I can donate to some peace or environmental organization.

Dude, it's just a great idea!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: The Pub! [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #7678746 -

i can understand not using soap and shampoo all the time
but at least jump in the shower and rinse your self off.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* I would Donate more money if the Pub didn't exist. Anonymous 434 10 09/19/07 09:52 AM
by Anonymous
* Anyone else notice a general increase in quality of otd/pub? Anonymous 745 19 10/14/07 09:32 PM
by Anonymous
* What Pub poster do you hate the most?
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 1,660 52 10/24/07 08:21 AM
by Anonymous
* OTD > Pub Anonymous 458 16 09/19/07 01:59 PM
by Anonymous
* the pub .. Anonymous 202 7 10/27/07 06:20 PM
by Anonymous
* Banned from the pub Anonymous 344 10 04/04/08 09:39 AM
by DONOTDELETE
* The Pub is a Concentration Camp for Coolness. Anonymous 186 4 10/25/07 07:29 AM
by Anonymous
* The Pub Anonymous 157 4 10/29/07 08:09 PM
by Anonymous

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: trendal, Shroomism, george castanza, Alan Rockefeller, yogabunny
127 topic views. 0 members, 2 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.