Quote: Osama bin Laden and Guy Fawkes are completely different people, in different times, with different abilities.
Honestly, what could a 16th century terrorist do? Light a building on fire? They couldn't fly buildings into skyscrapers, unleash nuclear weapons, biological warfare, set roadside bombs, etc.
The connection is completely ridiculous.
It clicked a little bit ago. The gunpowder plot. This was an attempt to blow up the entire british government by sneaking beneath and placing explosives beneath the building.
It instantly brought to memory a very helpful book I own called "rulers of evil" by tupper saussy. It is conspiracy, and you may take it with a grain of salt, but this is the real deal is what I'm saying to you.
Anyways, I just thought how strange it would be for them characterize him in that fashion. It's true that people in occults and elite groups love to send secret messages and symbolic signs to others "in the know" through through major media. It is part of the kabbalistic nature of these occults, and I think they probably enjoy the feeling of power and manipulation.
Hear what it has to say:
Quote: ...Yet, as Gary Will in his book Witches and Jesuits points out, Macbeth is an elaborate condemnation of the Jesuits as satanists, murderers, and witches. Macbeth is one of many of it's periods "powder plays", a genre in which certain buzz words, well understood by contemporaries, memorialize the guilt and execution of eight Jesuits for having schemed the Gunpowder Plot of November 5, 1605. The plot aimed to blow up the entire government of great britain including the royal family, in a single catastrophic explosion under the house of parliament.
How could a play defaming Jesuits be of service to the Jesuit agenda? As we shall see, warfare in defense of the papacy requires extravagant measures. In fact, both the Gunpowder Plot which failed, and the celebration of it's detection, which lives on in Macbeth served Rome abundantly. King James I, who declared himself the plots divinely-illuminated discoverer, blamed the plot on "Jesuits and papists" But at the same time, James exonerated "less fanatical catholics". According to Will, "the Plot gave {James} his best opportunity to separate loyal and moderate catholics from the mad extremists of the Plot." In short, the Plot secured England for "loyal and moderate" Roman catholicism. In the reasoning of a superior general [jesuit thing, ties in with sun-tzu type mentality - j206] particularly the general of the Gunpowder Plot and shakespearian theatre, Claudio Acquaviva, the sacrifice of eight jesuits was a small tactical price to pay for moving the king of england to express confidence in the popes british subjects, estimated at half the population of the realm.
I know there are Ron Paul supporters here, and I have to say from what he's said so far I that I've heard and what I've known about him up to now I like him better than the other candidates. That doesn't say much because I hate America anyways...
But just keep in mind people, these people have not dissapeared, and no matter whether a democrat or republican has won, they are still there. It goes across party lines, and to think they will just move aside, even when the people's choice is elected is absurd. The truth is, all politicians are dirty, they have to be. Polotics is a dirty business. And these occultists, these secret societies do for a fact exist, and they're not going away without a fight. That is why people must recognize them and stand up against them, or they will just make you another number in their plan of their social architecture.
I do not know for sure. But If I had to go with my gut right now, I would say there is no reason to trust any of the candidates. Some people might see serving in congress for 10 terms a good thing. I see it as a sign to be wary. If this is any hint at a new "gunpowder plot", it's best to keep our ears and eyes open.
Edited by jonathan_206 (11/16/07 10:41 PM)
|