Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday
    #7643441 -

The sequel to Photos from a dreary rainy Friday.

Just been carrying my camera around with me a lot. It's a little piece of shit but it works.


Covert subway photography. Orthodox jewess and her baby carriage.








The new "Blue" building


Im in ur intersectionz, photographin' yer assez


For the hippies


I can't stand this ad. In general I can't really see eye to eye with the people who are wistful for a dirtier new york, when you could find hobos syringes and condoms strewn in the street...we still have the hobos, and I like them well enough, but I can do without the syringes and condoms.


The view from the stage. O to be a rock star.


The soundboard.


The view from the soundboard


Bar








Forsyth St.


Jimmy Jazz






Fuckin right the best pizza in town.


Stage




San Loco







--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643464 -

OneLessForeskin said:





nice, I like that

chicago graffiti is pretty lame, I've seen a few good ones but after going to europe I was blown away and made american graffiti look like  :poop:


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (11/16/07 09:40 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643483 -

Nice random pics. That blue building is right by where you used to live. How's everything?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: Cowgold]
    #7643492 -

Yeah we saw that building from my roof remember? :smile:  Everything's good man, good. I was in a funk but I'm climbing my way out of it. Slow but steady wins the race.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643495 -

nice pics

that concrete jungle makes me want to puke


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7643571 -

Home is where the heart is.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643588 -

I am applying for some new jobs.  Mostly in Boston and Chicago :frown:

Just a huge culture shock for a kid from the sticks.

I still think trees are neat and clean water neater.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7643592 -

You could always live outside a major city, and experience the joys of rush hour commutes into and out of a major metropolis. Fun!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7643594 -

P.S. NYC has the cleanest water of any large city in America so suck it, sucky.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643600 -

I'm not bashing your grand city, OMAR.

Its just not what I'm used to.

Guess I better get used to it - NYC is on the list too. Mostly looking at finacial analysis jobs.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: sucklesworth]
    #7643657 -

send me your resume


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: BIGSWANG]
    #7643681 -

I will send you mine if you send me yours.

Omar post more of your really neato culturey photos

and send me a hot dog


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643684 -

cool pictures!!


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643692 -

OneLessForeskin said:

I can't stand this ad. In general I can't really see eye to eye with the people who are wistful for a dirtier new york, when you could find hobos syringes and condoms strewn in the street...we still have the hobos, and I like them well enough, but I can do without the syringes and condoms.




wait so there are people out there actually promoting junkies and a dirty ny?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: relativexistance]
    #7643717 -

I think the ad is supposed to be sarcastic/ironic...

then again, the closest to NYC I've ever been is Chicago... and that was only to switch planes.

I'd love to go to NYC sometime. It's definitely on my 'to-do' list LOL


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643734 -

I love that venue. Nice shots.

Oh, and relativexistance, it's not that people miss junkies, it's just that many people feel NYC lost a real piece of it's character when Giuliani shipped out the homeless, banned porn shops, and sold Times Square to Disney Corp. Bring back Dinkins days! A little grittiness never hurt.
T

Edited by SillyButtons (11/16/07 01:08 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: StonedShroom]
    #7643737 -

there is a urban legend that says that in ny when rudy came to power that he set out a military group out to sweep the streets clean of these homeless. they the thing is they kill them and make sure they are never seen again.

well when the wind got out that it was true people started a campagin to see if people will notice how they are just not around even in small numbers.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7643748 -

oh.

see... you learn something new everyday.

EDIT: I've posted twice and I keep forgetting to say I absolutely LOVE that green lady graffiti.


--------------------
We are not human beings going through a temporary spiritual experience.

We are spiritual beings going through a temporary human experience.


Edited by StonedShroom (11/16/07 11:21 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7643767 -

I want to go to NYC.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Photos from a dreary rainy Thursday [Re: SillyButtons]
    #7643790 -

ah i gotcha. he banned porn shops? wtf thats a little bit much in terms of censorship. i don't see why you can't like him getting rid of homeless though, prob reduced alot of crime.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Photos from a dreary rainy Friday OneMoreRobot3021 570 15 11/10/07 10:46 PM
by Tangerines
* Willfully homeless
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 all )
MOTH 16,457 174 04/16/09 02:35 PM
by FlickeryVision
* Jack Black soundboard. *DELETED* thoughts 666 1 10/15/07 01:45 PM
by enesi
* Our perfect honeymoon (lots of photos!) agr8fulchick 2,771 16 08/24/05 04:02 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Photos that changed the world
( 1 2 all )
Kamek 1,491 29 03/24/09 08:28 PM
by Platinum
* Phish Albany Soundboards? OneMoreRobot3021 1,603 10 11/29/09 04:05 PM
by redHue
* Does anyone have any soundboard recordings of the dead circa jimmy herring era? pantsboy 1,100 9 11/11/07 11:36 PM
by pantsboy
* Jack Black soundboard. thoughts 1,168 5 09/02/10 08:08 PM
by Deity208

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,791 topic views. 4 members, 10 guests and 205 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.