Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7598995 -

If you're transferring schools, it should be a lot easier for you. I moved up here on a whim. I found someone I could stay with for a week while I looked for a job and an apartment, and it all came together within that time. It's amazing how the universe can support you sometimes when you throw caution to the wind.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: Silversoul]
    #7599006 -

eugene is nice too, they have a community college, and i've never spent much time in portland but eugene is definitely weird

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: Glacier Creek]
    #7599381 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/06/13 08:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #7599617 -

i like it here


CA is my home but i moved to oregon a few months back to basicaly soak uo what ever good energy i find floating around.
i like the pace of life up here.
day to day its much more zen up here than in the bay area where im from. no weird socia division. just lots of people being people


i agree
come visit. thas what i did. after 6 visits i ws set on moving


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7599769 -

It's not going to be cheap after you start paying the out-of-state tax on your classes.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7599819 -

Ask Oregon.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7600056 -

Oregon :heart:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: Kamin]
    #7616348 -

I'm well on my way. I applied to the college I want to go to, and have a course list prepared. All I have to do is talk to a scheduling advisor, and then get an apartment.

I know I probably should have checked the area out first, but fuck it. I have no interest in going back up north.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7616357 -

Does it rain a lot over there? What is the winter like?


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7616373 -

From what I know, it only rains in the winter. And a lot. Nice for the shrooms.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7616377 -

I love the forests and the coast there. It's like the northeast but no winter it seems. Gettin way sick of winter for sure


--------------------
Life is one big road with lots of signs,
So when you're ridin' through the ruts,
Don't you complicate your mind.

Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy
Don't bury your thoughts,
Put your vision to reality, yeah!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7616593 -

anything would beat Ohio.

But Portland sux don't come here :wink:

edit: please note winky, I see some folks are getting all uptight up above.

Edited by antiPock (11/09/07 07:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
. [Re: VisionsToReality]
    #7616705 -

.

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/06/13 08:58 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: PyroBurns]
    #7617762 -

If you're going to be taking classes mainly at the Cascade Campus, you're going to be right in my neck of the woods. The apartments in North and Northeast Portland are getting quite expensive right now, so I might suggest saving a little dough by moving to SE and riding a bike or the bus (or a combination of the two) to get to classes. I'm living in NE right now, and thinking about moving back south to save some cash. If you're looking at Rock Creek (NW Hillsboro) or Sylvania (Tigard/Lake O), you will probably need to live there or own a vehicle. Do you know which campus you'll need to be accessible to?


--------------------
All posts were channeled through the user by typing the thoughts of telepathic beings.  All photos are of paranormal origin and do not represent the physical world, as we know it.  BrandNoob shall not be held accountable for the actions of deceased or hyperdimensional individuals.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Should I move to Oregon? [Re: BrandNoob]
    #7617939 -

Not yet.


--------------------
Remember to cut your nails regularly.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Anybody in Oregon DNKYD 534 7 12/01/05 09:16 PM
by novorua
* anyone in university near portland or British Columbia?? gladimnotinrehab 961 6 10/30/03 10:16 AM
by gladimnotinrehab
* Help me choose where to move! Signo 1,043 18 03/16/05 06:27 PM
by Skunk420
* Columbia Meadows and the Gorge
( 1 2 3 all )
Adom 5,256 45 07/07/04 05:03 PM
by SoDak_Stranger
* Hillsboro dusk 205 1 06/23/10 04:52 PM
by Newbie
* Stuff to do/things to see in Portland, Or?
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,158 20 07/24/04 06:53 PM
by F00k
* Anyone from Portland? Sleep 768 3 02/02/06 12:15 AM
by blueferret
* Oregon Country Fair
( 1 2 3 all )
Terrapin77 2,978 42 01/11/06 10:31 PM
by RandalFlagg

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,536 topic views. 4 members, 17 guests and 268 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 17 queries.