Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe
    #7563219 -

I'm at work posting payments to a database, and I have to type in my initials allot, so I just copy and paste it. Anyway I forgot I had a porn sites address copy ed, and I ended up pasting that as my signature on several payments before I notice it.http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/image.php%3Fu%3D21833%26dateline%3D1154470203">


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7563254 -

don't worry, I.T. already knew where you have been anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7563319 -

Hahaha. So, like, did you print them out and mail them or e-mail them or something? What was the porn site?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: JunkFood]
    #7563362 -

Is that Gary the Retard from Howard Stern?


--------------------
Everything I say is for entertainment.

Fuck the ASPCA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: antiPock]
    #7572257 -

Porn was on my laptop, I just copyed the website from an e-mail on my desk computer so I wouldnt forget it.....dumb move on my part either way.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7572264 -

:rofl2:


is that really teh dumbest shit ever ?


--------------------
Been you to have any spike, man?.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7572266 -

I've done much worse.

I was watchin some porn on my powerbook one night and my laptop died in the middle of a video clip with the volume really loud.

(you can tell where this is going)

I left my power cable at the client's place. When I got back in the morning I plugged it in. I figured the video would at least fucking have STOPPED OR PAUSED after the power died.

Nope.. it picked right back up where it left off.

Everyone there works in half cubicle-half office like areas so sound travels pretty well.

I should have just gone with my first instinct to be safe and just walked outside with the laptop in my hand.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: RandomHero]
    #7572269 -

But did they get sent out?


--------------------
Listen to Crosby Stills and Nash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: allreadyused]
    #7572271 -

allreadyused said:
Is that Gary the Retard from Howard Stern?



Yes... Wheeeeeeeeeee!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: BrAiN]
    #7572681 -

Oh, man! What was everyone's reaction?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: JunkFood]
    #7572735 -

Giving everyone a link to porn during work is more of a favor.
As far as I'm concerned, that should go on a resume.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: bort]
    #7572774 -

Concur


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: zepp420]
    #7573036 -

http://www.arar93.dsl.pipex.com/mds975/Images/homer_simpson_doh_02.gif">
zepp420 said:
But did they get sent out?



Nah its a database program called Profit from champion, and its networked to every workstation in the building. I went back, changed the entry's and reposted them when I figured out what I had done, but for about an hour my signature a porn site...no one has mentioned anything yet.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7573092 -

:thumbup:


--------------------
Listen to Crosby Stills and Nash.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: zepp420]
    #7580116 -

And now to make it worse, I blew up in the middle of the lobby at the dumb bitch I work with and told her to go fuck herself....yeah Ill be getting fired by the end of the week im sure.


--------------------
The Prophecy!

Learn To Code

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7580126 -

I've done much worse, but not while sober.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Dumbest thing Ive ever done.....maybe [Re: blewmeanie]
    #7580132 -

:haha:


--------------------
Admin Edit: Your signiture is inappropriate and has been removed.  Do not harass other members in your signiture.  Also refrain from posting links to scat pornography.  If I see anything like that here again, you will be banned.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Buying a new laptop(Council Needed!)
( 1 2 all )
2Cents 1,925 33 09/23/11 05:13 PM
by Divinity
* Looking at laptops ShroomismM 1,969 17 12/15/04 07:54 PM
by djfrog
* Thinking of buying a new laptop.. Where Is Life 676 10 08/30/10 05:24 PM
by WakeboardrB
* Your Workstation photos.
( 1 2 all )
Maverick 2,635 31 06/10/08 03:41 PM
by xaeviax
* Missing uvp workstation key St.Demas 122 0 03/31/17 11:53 AM
by St.Demas
* found it and im gonna get it! (Laptop)
( 1 2 all )
emilbus 1,722 33 12/07/07 03:59 PM
by AJ4U
* new iphone or new laptop
( 1 2 all )
smoothrider267 1,999 24 06/03/09 09:06 PM
by SurReality

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
820 topic views. 9 members, 14 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.033 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.