Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
hunger vs hash vaporized
    #7435875 -

hey guys
I made my self a bulb to vaporize hash. I try like during 2 days and I notes that I get this crazy hungry it's like I have smoke hash for the first time ( I have been smoking for about 10 years).
So I really really would like to have a vaporizer but I don't want to turn a ball of fat and it will happen if I continue to vaporize.
It's fun because when I smoke a joint I never get hungry it happens the opposite it cut all the hunger I could have.
So ppl can anyone tell me what can I do to stop this annoying hunger?


--------------------
"if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him" -Lin Chi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: kayholand]
    #7435879 -

try eatting

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: Alion]
    #7435896 -

Eat before you smoke?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: Lily_Morgan]
    #7435938 -

juat dont eat... drink lots n lots of water to fill you up


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #7436018 -

oh dude my volcano gives me the maddest munchies i have no idea why

i guess its because it gets me the highest = hungriest :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: ShroomieGirl]
    #7436048 -

The problem it's if I start to eat i don't stop, it's like you never get full and them when you finish to eat you think... hum now it will be good if I smoke a little bit more ... it's like you entered in a vicious cycle, eat and smoke , eat and smoke...
What's happen to me it is when I smoke a joint it doesn't happen only when I am vaporizing( and i really want to have a vapo :wink: ).
Does it never happen to you guys?


--------------------
"if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him" -Lin Chi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: kayholand]
    #7436079 -

yea it is exactly like that SpicyTunaRoll
Do you ever control your self or it is all the time like that?
Really I have never thought that vaporizing will turn my self into a massive eater.


--------------------
"if you meet the Buddha on the road, kill him" -Lin Chi

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: hunger vs hash vaporized [Re: kayholand]
    #7438159 -

I dont really get the muchies when i smoke.... I might feel that wierd almost-gonna-growl feeling in my tummy which kinda feels like being hungry, but I just dont eat... i usu end up too stoned to want to get up


--------------------
:bouncysmoke:

I'm ok, really.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Who is down with VAPORIZERS?!?! tonyperez420 1,469 13 12/06/06 08:51 PM
by DNKYD
* Bulb vaporizer what is the difference? kayholand 1,229 10 09/19/07 12:11 PM
by kayholand
* New Vaporizer, my second one... tonyperez420 1,750 13 05/13/08 03:09 PM
by Larrythescaryrex
* I have a hunger that can never be satisfied! daba 838 9 05/02/06 06:58 AM
by PurpleKush
* Hash smoking help MXNR 1,265 8 02/13/06 10:16 PM
by sui
* I smoked some hash. thoughts 723 7 11/07/07 08:44 PM
by demiu5
* What dose hash go for in the USA
( 1 2 all )
RJLR 3,159 26 02/24/05 02:05 PM
by Gr8fulJ420
* Doesn't shrooms, weed and Hash become boring?
( 1 2 all )
Fliquid 5,044 30 12/30/04 03:21 PM
by Silven

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,033 topic views. 2 members, 6 guests and 231 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.022 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.