Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis?
    #7398107 -

Would be fun to play with a fellow tripper. Maybe even play and trip during shrooming season.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7398113 -

If only I still played. I use to love nothing more the AQ 20 on shrooms


--------------------
Make my Funk the P Funk, I wants to get Funked up

LAGM2024

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: Gastronomicus]
    #7398117 -

I have been on Eonar for awile.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7398128 -

That owl used to be in my sig. Seeing it fooled me for a second.

If you buy me a copy and pay for my subscription I'll play.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: jewunit]
    #7398167 -

As a matter of fact i do have an account with time on it. Its my neighbors and she doesnt use it, and i payed for the month without knowing. So if you want to play just let me know.

Theres nothing better than taking a high dose and doing some PVP with some crazy ass music going.


--------------------



Edited by TruuBeeezzy (09/11/07 07:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #7398187 -

DuNeRaVeR said:
I have been on Eonar for awile.



I used to play there too. Do you remember GoD?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7398207 -

i play regularly on Tichondrius and Dunemaul.


--------------------
https://kenaisigh.bandcamp.com/ <- Just completed the 2021 RPM challenge for February - An EP in one month (5 songs or 20 minutes). Check it out!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7398214 -

I've never even played before.
And I don't have a copy of the game.
Thanks for the offer though.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: jewunit]
    #7398499 -

I used to play on Wildhammer then switched my guy to Kil'Jaeden, then I tried drugs. I realized that there is more to life than WoW and after getting to 70 and getting an epic weapon, I gave the account to my friend. For $200.

Just a suggestion, if you haven't tried it before, when you buy a subscription you most likely will get hooked, and it's hard to get off.

Drugs, my anti-WoW.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: StriplessRED]
    #7398674 -

The key is to have a social life, and play WoW when your bored.


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7398797 -

I dont play much, but ive got Chars on Earthen Ring and Dath'Remar.


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7398801 -

w0w makes you gay.. and gives you cancer.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: Merkin]
    #7398814 -

I must quit now, before its too late :blush:


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: Merkin]
    #7398815 -

http://www.wowdetox.com/

comments there are funny, they make the game sound like it's crack.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #7398823 -

hey dude!


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: Merkin]
    #7398827 -

hey man whats happenin! long time no speak, hows life.


--------------------


"Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music." - George Carlin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: DepthToTheCore]
    #7398839 -

"when i started playing i thought it was stupid... but i was hooked, i was playing every waking hour... im now 600 pounds and cant move or work... rpg's are dangerous"

:rofl2:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: JT]
    #7400664 -

justin_thyme said:
DuNeRaVeR said:
I have been on Eonar for awile.



I used to play there too. Do you remember GoD?



I have seen people talking about him lol.


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7400831 -

LOTRO is better plus they offer a one time payment for a life time membership.


--------------------


There is not a lot of difference between a fox hole and a grave; but knowing that you dug your ditch and climbed in anyway.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Any fellow Shroomerites play WoW on Mal'Ganis? [Re: TruuBeeezzy]
    #7400914 -

Lightninghoof here


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Europe Gathering 2005 !!! (organizing and ideas?)
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 all )
stefan 15,048 140 01/06/05 02:32 AM
by Hamurabi
* Bonnaroo Shroomerites Unite!
( 1 2 all )
Prodijal_Son 3,881 32 02/25/03 07:51 AM
by Prodijal_Son
* PA Shroomerites? MagicalMystery 2,427 19 09/12/08 11:04 PM
by CherryBom
* Adressing all Shroomerites! HyphalTryptamin 826 17 11/17/05 01:12 AM
by Apollo_EU
* finding out someone you know is a shroomerite nonick 1,018 13 10/06/05 09:18 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* I have a very important Question to ask of my Fellow Shroomerites
( 1 2 all )
JettaJay 2,065 26 01/01/06 11:08 AM
by JettaJay
* dream i had with appearances of fellow shroomerites wrestler_az 1,874 15 07/20/04 01:30 AM
by 40oz
* NEWSPAPER VSOPXO 1,668 5 10/24/02 09:40 PM
by Fred Garvin

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,861 topic views. 5 members, 29 guests and 211 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 16 queries.