Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Lunar Eclipse Tonight
    #7341479 -

Check it out if you can.

Information


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7341487 -

Damn, gotta work tomorrow so there's no way. Oh well!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: Brugman]
    #7341507 -

6:00am EDT
I guess it will be to light out to see it for me


--------------------


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: CosmicFool]
    #7341522 -

Brugman said:
Damn, gotta work tomorrow so there's no way. Oh well!



I gotta work also, but I'll get up for it anyway. I can't resist a good astronomical event.


CosmicFool said:
6:00am EDT
I guess it will be to light out to see it for me



Yeah, West coast of the US and Eastern Australia will be best viewing. Hawaii or New Zealand would be perfect.


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7341561 -

sweeeeet. i have to be to work by 6am tomorrow so i should be able to catch this.


--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7341566 -

Yeah.. maybe I should too.. I don't think I've ever actually seen one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: Brugman]
    #7341630 -

yeah im excited!


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7341931 -

I will be up tonite watching -- and attempting to take some photos. And since I don't have to work tonite/tomorrow, I won't even blow it off like I did the meteor shower a few weeks back.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7341943 -

I wanna see some of those photos man your gonna have a prime view, please share!!! Also which direction am i looking at for eastern? Is it setting in the east and rising from west?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: AJ4U]
    #7342050 -

Cool, I'm awake and heading to work at that time anyways.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7342060 -

I decided to drop an amber gel at the start of it, i should come up exactly at the eclipse, cool


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: AJ4U]
    #7342086 -

NJ...worst fuckin area to live for a eclipse.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7342089 -

Your tell me bro, between the McD signs and newark i cant see shit


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: AJ4U]
    #7343022 -

ok i think its getting started.


--------------------
:prawn::baggy::zilla:
Please help support cover-upz blog
http://cover-upz.blogspot.com/
Please PM me if you can help build cover upz blog.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: LosAngelesGraff]
    #7343050 -

No eclipse for me! :crankey:


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: Individual]
    #7343051 -

why is that


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7343059 -

I live in Europe and the moon isn't even visible here during the eclipse.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: Individual]
    #7343061 -

Where in Europe? and is it true that in Europe the forecast is done in the nude?


--------------------
大开眼界

:awegroove:
:fbsnugs::fbsnugs::fbsnugs:
Hasta siempre, comandante.
:mattz:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: meatcakeman]
    #7343068 -

To be precise I live in Estonia. Why would you think that weather forecasts are done in nude?


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Lunar Eclipse Tonight [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #7343074 -

ahahaha im watching the eclipse right now as i type i can see it from my bedroom window. it's about 1/5th over at the moment. finishes at 9.35pm (3 hours away)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Lunar Eclipse Tonight !!! kindkesey 1,504 13 11/10/03 07:27 PM
by Bhairabas
* Lunar eclipse on Saterday!
( 1 2 3 all )
hobbitxkillyou 4,076 54 03/04/07 04:12 PM
by demiu5
* Aurora lightshow tonight DNKYD 1,067 7 12/09/06 01:54 PM
by ZippoZ
* im buying around for everyone tonight h20warriorgirl 740 7 11/09/03 06:26 AM
by geokills
* Last Lunar Eclipse Until 2010!!! SSM_Arts 1,399 16 02/18/08 07:47 PM
by Sell Your Soul
* Lunar Eclipse Oct 27th! SoulSurfer 924 3 10/24/04 12:21 PM
by phishytrip
* Reliable weather forecast?! vitadura 522 2 12/09/08 06:32 PM
by Vanguard
* Lunar Eclipse is Starting (pic)
( 1 2 3 4 all )
cisole 6,281 73 10/27/04 11:04 PM
by Prisoner#1

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,447 topic views. 2 members, 17 guests and 310 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.032 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.