Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
trippin out mang
    #7303402 -

lol

this shit is fun :P


--------------------
You are at once
both
the quiet
and
the confusion
of my heart.
-Franz Kafka

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7303414 -

:tronman:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7303417 -

:borat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: DeathCompany]
    #7303425 -

:boxerface:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7303432 -

:orly:


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: sublimistri]
    #7303505 -


Edited by DRTMaverick (08/17/07 01:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: Maverick]
    #7303520 -

:whacker: :sperms:

:dudewtf:

:albundy:  :chong:  :cheech:  :crankeytom: :crankey: :acslater:

:smilingpuppy:


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303531 -

Quote:




Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303533 -

Whoo hoo, first post with words excluding the creator's


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303554 -






































--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7303601 -




























































































































































--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303608 -

Holy fuck that was a trip in itself.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303616 -

Those are some pretty awesome gifs.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: jewunit]
    #7303617 -

yeah if this had been OTD, I would have blown your mind... so many limits to this pube thing.


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303619 -

:sad:
Sometimes I regret my commitment to this place, but I have such a fragile heart I can't handle teh OTD.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303636 -

TrippinTeddy said:
yeah if this had been OTD, I would have blown your mind... so many limits to this pube thing.



We can only imagine what kind of scat gifs you have up your sleeve :eek:


--------------------
Tradelist
My Ethnobotanical Garden
Cup Greenhouse Tek. Make small sturdy pots (With detachable grenhouse tops) with cups.


Your human friend will have to dose atropine uninformed, I will not spread information that may harm a cat. - Wiccan_Seeker

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: jewunit]
    #7303657 -




































































































































--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303666 -

this shit could have been way cooler if you were allowed to post a gif more than twice per post. :nonono:


--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #7303670 -

Man, who needs acid when you've got this topic?


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: trippin out mang [Re: AntiEverything]
    #7303671 -



--------------------
ToiletDuk said:
For the record, I would show you my butthole but you would fall down and worship it as a God and you would give up everything to roam the land converting the heathens by fire and sword. Millions would die. No, no the cost is too great. I cannot.


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* f00Lz be trippin wizerd brohammity ham ham duster 1,603 6 05/04/05 04:00 PM
by ZippoZ
* "mang"
( 1 2 3 all )
Epigallo 2,666 42 06/10/08 10:14 PM
by Ferris
* Trippin in the pub
( 1 2 all )
Sterile 2,542 20 03/15/05 08:44 AM
by Adden
* This guy is trippin....HARD Liquid_Dimension 832 16 02/26/07 02:27 AM
by Jayem
* my buddy and trippin danlennon3 539 14 09/13/05 10:23 AM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* I'm really sick of the "trippin balls" attitude
( 1 2 3 4 all )
freddurgan 6,679 71 06/28/11 06:55 AM
by Altered States
* Something Wild - "Trippin' Out" (mp3) LearyfanS 1,158 3 01/29/05 09:33 PM
by Learyfan
* Cats trippin out.. PDU 865 17 12/24/07 12:03 AM
by Skunk420

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
1,488 topic views. 4 members, 20 guests and 250 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.034 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.