Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
fellow cigarette smokers....
    #7279792 -

do you smoke inside your house/apt?

I have a bad habit of sparking them up in my room late night, out of pure laziness
I find it gross and need to cut the habit before I move into my place


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279799 -

All the time


--------------------
]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279800 -

if i've been drinking or am to high at the end of the night i end up doing that too, I regret it in the morning though when i wake up to that terrible smell while hungover

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Wysefool]
    #7279803 -

yes.

put a fan in the window if it bothers you that much.


--------------------
I promise to live, love, exist, and be, and hope that all life will love to be in existence with me. Also, fuck you.

-j

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: TheSlapnCapn]
    #7279805 -

have an air filter thingy in my room, it takes awhile to get rid of it though


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279812 -

my sister has been using this, it really seems to work, she reports no cravings
and says it doesnt bother her to be in a room full of smokers...

http://www.chantex.info/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279826 -

No, I wish..but I dont smoke much of anything anymore.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7279835 -

thats for the info man
sounds like its worth a try...except that its 169 dollars?! please tell me thats without insurance, or does insurance not cover it?

how long has your sister been on it? I wonder if you feel a difference after you stop taking it.

I quit earlier this year for 3 months. then finals came around the corner and I \ was going to Europe in a week so I just said fuck it I need a cigarette

I really wanna try to quit again before school starts


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (08/10/07 01:32 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279840 -

Try being a smoker for over 15 years, it is a hard habit to totally quit.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Skunk420]
    #7279849 -

thats a pretty long time and true that
I've been smoking for going on 4 years this fall. I've told myself since I first started that I wanted to quit by the time I was 20...which is coming up this fall.
I dont have a problem quitting anything...except for cigarettes

one of the most addictive substances ever.

so have you quit?


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279854 -

mikeytro said:
thats for the info man
sounds like its worth a try...except that its 169 dollars?! please tell me thats without insurance, or does insurance not cover it?




I'd hope insurance covers it, your employer may even want to help out, thats less
risk for both of them, fewer sick days, fewer hospital visits. less out of their
pockets and yours when you consider that the cost equals about a month in smokes

theres all sorts of info through google, you can get personal accounts at a few sites

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: mikeytro]
    #7279860 -

I've been smoking a pack a day for 15 years.

I got tired of going outside and smelling like smoky shit,
so I started chewing skoal pouches, and haven't had a cig in 3 weeks.

It was surprising how much I craved a cig despite having plenty of nicotine in my system.

I hope quitting the chaw won't be a big deal after a couple months.

Stay away from those anti-smoking meds, the Zyban almost killed me...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Middleman]
    #7279871 -

what happened?

I've always kind of felt that quitting cold turkey was the only way it would work. for me atleast


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (08/10/07 01:43 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Skunk420]
    #7279872 -

Skunk420 said:
Try being a smoker for over 15 years, it is a hard habit to totally quit.



I succeed on and on. I've been smoking since 12, my mother would buy them for me. That's almost 16 years for me.

It's tough and I usually can only quit when I'm prego.


--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Middleman]
    #7279890 -

Middleman said:
I've been smoking a pack a day for 15 years.

I got tired of going outside and smelling like smoky shit,
so I started chewing skoal pouches, and haven't had a cig in 3 weeks.

It was surprising how much I craved a cig despite having plenty of nicotine in my system.

I hope quitting the chaw won't be a big deal after a couple months.



Stay away from those anti-smoking meds, the Zyban almost killed me...



got a wintergreen pouch in at the moment:sun:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #7279904 -

Mikey> no I havent entirely, i still smoke but only about 5 cigs a day, even when I drink.
And Des> yes it is a hard habit to quit, including alcohol...they are both my deamons, but i can control both..but drinking is more habitual for me then anything, I love my beer! :wink:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Middleman]
    #7279913 -

Middleman said:
Stay away from those anti-smoking meds, the Zyban almost killed me...




zyban is welbutrin, an anti-depressant, they're bad juju in my book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Skunk420]
    #7279920 -

Skunk420 said:
but i can control both..





you say this a lot just before the 12 step meetings become a part of your life

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7279956 -

yea I know, but I have known worse people then me...i only have a few beers before bed if I have to work the next day, so i am a lot better then I used to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: fellow cigarette smokers.... [Re: Skunk420]
    #7279966 -

a couple beers is healthy, in utah it might as well be a 12 pack  :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Question for my fellow chain smokers.
( 1 2 all )
THE KRAT BARON 1,260 20 03/25/06 11:19 AM
by THE KRAT BARON
* Do cigarette filters filter out THC in a joint?
( 1 2 3 all )
lga0302 85,871 42 11/03/13 11:08 AM
by dontknow
* Dear amerikan pot smokers...tell me
( 1 2 3 all )
Tien 4,462 59 01/03/12 10:36 AM
by Podman
* Cigarettes in your system Irradiated_Feces 1,042 2 05/25/07 10:35 AM
by Irradiated_Feces
* i f*cking HATE those anti-cigarette TRUTH ads
( 1 2 3 all )
YellowSubmarine 8,864 56 03/28/06 02:26 AM
by DoctorJ
* random transient thoughts on healing and becoming healthy again ... now 14 days clean of cigarettes
( 1 2 3 all )
HB 8,195 54 05/26/07 03:10 AM
by HB
* smokers vs fatties
( 1 2 3 all )
KingOftheThing 4,427 45 08/16/05 04:33 AM
by Tao
* Coffee and Cigarettes
( 1 2 all )
indica 1,865 29 11/05/07 02:43 AM
by OMniversal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,795 topic views. 5 members, 521 guests and 188 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.039 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 18 queries.