Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
How much coke does it take to deviate a septum?
    #7252695 -

Does anyone know how much coke (or how many times it would take) to deviate your septum? I recently went to the doctor and he said that I have a deviated septum. I've done blow probably less than 10 times over the course of ONE year. I always did it out of my right nostril, which is where the deviation is, and I'm wondering if that caused it. Each time, I'd probably do 4-5 lines...

I told the doc, but he didn't seem to think that was what caused it. He seemed to imply that you'd need to do it for like 5+ years, but I'm not so sure...

Any thoughts? Experiences? Did I fuck myself up for doing it 10 or so times, or is it just in my head?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: learytimothy]
    #7252749 -

It takes a lot more than that. Try like half a year of every day use.

Deviated septums happen for reasons other than coke. You're fine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: Gumby]
    #7252761 -

I don't know, I had thought that it took buku $$ and coke to do it, but I swear I rightly fucked-up my nose after using it about a dozen times. I have chronic sinus infections from it and shit and I think I have a perforated or deviated septum.

I used for less than one year and it was always weeks or months apart. Like you, I also always used the same nostil, which didn't help things much.

PS I love your avatar, Gumby. That fucking thing is the shit!

Edited by drloomis82 (08/02/07 07:29 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: drloomis82]
    #7252779 -

drloomis82 said:
I don't know, I had thought that it took buku $$ and coke to do it, but I swear I rightly fucked-up my nose after using it about a dozen times. I have chronic sinus infections from it and shit and I think I have a perforated or deviated septum.

I used for less than one year and it was always weeks or months apart. Like you, I also always used the same nostil, which didn't help things much.

PS I love your avatar, Gumby. That fucking thing is the shit!



Same


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: Gumby]
    #7252994 -

Gumby said:
Deviated septums happen for reasons other than coke. You're fine.



I wasn't even aware coke did that. I thought it just eroded the tissue.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7256488 -

Yeah, it does erode the tissue and can eventually lead to a perforated or deviated septum.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: drloomis82]
    #7258173 -

God help all those cokeheads out there. :frown:


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7258179 -

this is what happens when you do coke!!!


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: learytimothy]
    #7258188 -

what is this "coke" you all speak of?


--------------------
TACOS LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: HeadTripVertigo]
    #7258196 -

cocaĆ­na!!!
Duh

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: phil823]
    #7258213 -

do you pick your nose a lot?


--------------------
As useless as...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: How much coke does it take to deviate a septum? [Re: Hashbar]
    #7260288 -

Just a note, a "perforated" and "deviated" septum are two different things entirely. Many coke users have a perforated septum (a hole in the septum) rather than a deviated septum.

But, again, who the hell knows. Logic would seem to be that it would take a LOT of money and cain to do "serious" damage, but I'm not so sure based off of SWIM's personal experiences.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* deviated septum surgery Update* New x rays
( 1 2 all )
PreparationH 4,431 37 08/12/12 03:56 AM
by Soulidarity
* Deviated septum surgery didn't do squat, where to go from here? PreparationH 595 5 08/06/10 07:08 PM
by deXtrous
* Anyone with a septum peircing - poisonshroom 1,679 17 11/03/08 05:57 AM
by poisonshroom
* Tried coke for the first time!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Captain Loafy McPoopdick 11,355 94 08/13/05 10:27 AM
by ShroomArtist84
* Coke is like after sex? X is like...?
( 1 2 all )
Limelight 2,874 23 08/10/05 10:14 PM
by Skunk420
* Pepsi or Coke?(poll)
( 1 2 all )
DrunkenAttempt 3,976 23 01/02/07 10:24 PM
by Psilocybeingzz
* What's the big deal about coke?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
Tasty_Smurf_House 7,815 60 09/22/04 05:19 PM
by KidShelleen
* Best way to drink coke?
( 1 2 all )
Wysefool 2,510 37 05/09/07 09:41 AM
by Brainiac

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,432 topic views. 2 members, 46 guests and 254 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 14 queries.