Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anno is yeah
    #7241425 -

He said in a poost that You must be one of those people that thinks coke and heroin will kill u but shrooms and booms and cool.

I totallly aggre with him

Nooblets at my college who are pretts that have been perfect there entire life always said no to drugs because it would kill them but when it becomes cook they start doing them and then i go and tell them that and say well its not like im doing anything bad like coke of heroin. URGGG I WOuld like to force coke up there shitholes hahah.

I dont do coke or heroin but the point is that NO drugs will kill u.

Thats generlly speaking of course like the regular drugs not like windex and those nooblet drugs.

Like even meth is not bad for u if u do it a couple times, well physically at least.

Its if u abbuse the drug then u get in shit.

Moderation is the key to the bummble bees hut

ANOO RULES!!! am i anno fuck yeah ahahha

im uber stoned its not even cool how stoned i am

My laptop is on my lap and im laying down and it feels like it weights a 100000 pounds and im melting into my bed yeah man sexy cats

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: Popcorn911]
    #7241433 -

If we kill you now if wouldn't be considered murder..... Just a really late abortion. :rolleyes:


--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: Popcorn911]
    #7241435 -

Popcorn911 said:
He said in a poost that...



Is that canadian for 'post'?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: Popcorn911]
    #7241465 -

I think you meant to say danno; and it wasn't danno, it was me :smirk:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/7241182#7241182


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: Popcorn911]
    #7241490 -

Popcorn911 said:
He said in a poost that You must be one of those people that thinks coke and heroin will kill u but shrooms and booms and cool.

I totallly aggre with him

Nooblets at my college who are pretts that have been perfect there entire life always said no to drugs because it would kill them but when it becomes cook they start doing them and then i go and tell them that and say well its not like im doing anything bad like coke of heroin. URGGG I WOuld like to force coke up there shitholes hahah.

I dont do coke or heroin but the point is that NO drugs will kill u.

Thats generlly speaking of course like the regular drugs not like windex and those nooblet drugs.

Like even meth is not bad for u if u do it a couple times, well physically at least.

Its if u abbuse the drug then u get in shit.

Moderation is the key to the bummble bees hut

ANOO RULES!!! am i anno fuck yeah ahahha

im uber stoned its not even cool how stoned i am

My laptop is on my lap and im laying down and it feels like it weights a 100000 pounds and im melting into my bed yeah man sexy cats



Anno saved me once when I was running an extremely sensitive package for the Austrian spy service. I had to cut through Switzerland, then to Italy. He followed me--across national lines--and took out 5 snipers that were trying to kill me because my mission was so vitally important. I didn't hear that he'd made it back alive until I had stumbled upon a roma's encapment during a particular nasty storm and the wife of the family told me of the glorious man they had helped 18 months earlier that could have been no one else--as described by the woman--than Anno himself.

Cosmic.


--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: GnuBobo]
    #7241541 -

GnuBobo said:
Popcorn911 said:
He said in a poost that You must be one of those people that thinks coke and heroin will kill u but shrooms and booms and cool.

I totallly aggre with him

Nooblets at my college who are pretts that have been perfect there entire life always said no to drugs because it would kill them but when it becomes cook they start doing them and then i go and tell them that and say well its not like im doing anything bad like coke of heroin. URGGG I WOuld like to force coke up there shitholes hahah.

I dont do coke or heroin but the point is that NO drugs will kill u.

Thats generlly speaking of course like the regular drugs not like windex and those nooblet drugs.

Like even meth is not bad for u if u do it a couple times, well physically at least.

Its if u abbuse the drug then u get in shit.

Moderation is the key to the bummble bees hut

ANOO RULES!!! am i anno fuck yeah ahahha

im uber stoned its not even cool how stoned i am

My laptop is on my lap and im laying down and it feels like it weights a 100000 pounds and im melting into my bed yeah man sexy cats



Anno saved me once when I was running an extremely sensitive package for the Austrian spy service. I had to cut through Switzerland, then to Italy. He followed me--across national lines--and took out 5 snipers that were trying to kill me because my mission was so vitally important. I didn't hear that he'd made it back alive until I had stumbled upon a roma's encapment during a particular nasty storm and the wife of the family told me of the glorious man they had helped 18 months earlier that could have been no one else--as described by the woman--than Anno himself.

Cosmic.



L33t shit, no doubt.

Anno is a badass.

How badass? I once saw him add milk to the bowl before cereal. Dude is burly.


--------------------
History says, Don't hope

On this side of the grave.

But then, once in a lifetime

The longed-for tidal wave

Of justice can rise up

And hope and history rhyme.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: MiddleFinger]
    #7241546 -

I heard he shaves without shaving cream.... and doesnt care if he has little red bumps on his neck.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7241586 -

I've heard that Anno rolls with a big blue ox named Babe...



--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: Papaver]
    #7241606 -

"The best part of waking up, isnt foldgers in your cup, but knowing that Anno didnt kill you in your sleep"


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: Banez]
    #7241659 -

Quote:
one of those people that thinks coke and heroin will kill u


Quote:
NO drugs will kill u


If it wasn`t against pub rules Id show You a bunch of corpse pics, starting with chris farley :fatmaninalittlecoat:

Chris died snorting coke with a prostitute. Psssh Drugs cant kill you. My friends who think that wont wake up in the morning because they`re dead.


--------------------
"Please read and learn and relay knowledge not misinformation! Thank you"-hyphae

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anno is yeah [Re: ralphroks]
    #7241680 -

Are you saying, that you can understand the language this person speaks?


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* That girl in ANNO's avatar??? wiser 974 9 01/05/03 08:37 AM
by moorhsum
* It's true: I can kick Anno around like a ragdoll little grl World Spirit 687 5 07/11/03 07:44 AM
by Anonymous
* Yeah so im trippin off of 3 grams of PR's
( 1 2 all )
ODhaze 3,433 26 03/06/03 10:47 PM
by ODhaze
* Yeah So Ripple 789 17 05/13/04 06:19 PM
by OldSpice
* Yeah or nay? Adreamer323 620 6 04/03/04 04:08 PM
by Ripple
* Called just to hear, "Oh, oh yeah, I remember you." Flux 730 3 04/27/04 09:36 AM
by phi1618
* Penguins ShroomismM 1,465 18 11/14/03 12:34 PM
by Anonymous
* Post deleted by Anno
( 1 2 3 all )
Anonymous 3,867 41 05/05/04 02:21 PM
by Ripple

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
868 topic views. 7 members, 16 guests and 121 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.023 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.