Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: lukeboots]
    #7146723 -

jonnywax said:
yeah idk, I get good tips on local shows and stuff through myspace.



I have three real people on mine (roommate, brother, and good friend in another town), the rest are all bands...a lot of them only have myspaces or they don't post showdates on their pages (for some reason)


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7146760 -

My space is stupid. I don't like it. That's all Im gonna say.


--------------------

"I'm looking at you looking at it"

SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL PLEASE! www.youtube.com/apollyphelion



Creator of the World's Worst Comic Book

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Banez]
    #7146837 -

Banez said:
sounds like you were voted "Most Likely to be a Janitor" in high school.



No, but I was voted most school spirited. How gay is that?
the only reason is because my senior year I dressed up every day for spirit week, but only so i could be openly perverted.

example: for pajama day, I came to school in my pajamas and carried a phallic shaped peice of driftwood. When people asked me what the stick was for, I told them it was my morning Wood.
For Hawaiian day, I brought about 30 lei's that said "i got lei'd by (my name here)" and gave them to the hottest bitches in the school.
Sadly, the principal got wind of this and trudged through the hallways confiscating them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7147040 -

Well I don't absolutely have to but people give me funny looks. My friends keep bugging me too.:rolleyes:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7147528 -

fuck myspace!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147531 -

shit is gay

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147536 -

ya know

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147561 -

Seems like you would know gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Cowgold]
    #7147567 -

yea i met your daddy once, fuckin faggot

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147578 -

:lol:

My dad died before I was born, but you just admitted to the gay.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Cowgold]
    #7147586 -

your dad died before you were born>? Is that y your momma raised you to be a cock sucking pussy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147595 -

BTW, I'm on top. Come here sweety let me kiss you on the neck.  I'll be gentle.  :pirate:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147606 -

Holy shit, I've never heard of tokoyo. I've never sucked tiny cock before. You're from china right? Is tokoyo in china?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Da Hui]
    #7147641 -

Hey sweety :heart:  Where'd you go?  I wanna play some more.  I was having soooooo much fun.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Cowgold]
    #7147693 -

We're here to discuss MySpace, people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: KingDavid]
    #7147701 -

We were dicussing the gayness of myspace, but thanks for the heads up there, regulator dude.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Apollyphelion]
    #7147826 -

ill restrain myself because personal attacks solve nothing.

so ill just end this post with a...

Apollyphelion said:
My space is stupid. I don't like it. That's all Im gonna say.



ditto

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Gumby]
    #7147838 -

Gumby said:
Today, facebook sucks my ass. Fuck facebook. It's a new wannabe myspace. It sounds elitest, but opening facebook to the public was a big mistake. They should have left it on an invite only basis. That way college friends could invite their friends who aren't in college. Fucking facebook, I'm so disappointed. It was good back in the day.

As far as myspace is concerned, I killed my account about 6 months ago and don't regret it one bit. Myspace is fucking stupid.


Problem with Facebook is, you can't kill your account because you need it to look up people's phone numbers and events and stupid crap like that. And sometimes people will want to leave you messages but if you don't have a wall they will give up. I wish I could get rid of it though.

(page 2 of this thread = wtf)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: lastplanet]
    #7148035 -

i deactivated mine about 4 months ago
my facebook account that is, my myspace account is just rotting away cause i never use it.
its not that hard, every once in awhile i get the urge to check out peoples pictures on facebook, or check out profiles, but it passes in a few min.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Tech]
    #7148044 -

Tech said:
These "social network" sites seem to be the coolest crap out nowadays.

Finns have a similar phenomenon going on too - once Irc-Galleria was obviously a picture gallery for IRC users, nowadays not even half of the users irc, they just use it as it has over 400k people of the 5,2 million total in the country. If you're bored, go laugh at Finns, hit the "Satunnainen" (random) button in the top bar for a random user.



wow i checked out that site and now i want to go to finland.
I didn't see one girl that was overweight or overtly ugly
all 7s or above


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Myyco.com Shop: Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* Anyone like myspace? Phobos 1,143 19 08/31/05 05:35 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Myspace is great.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,928 33 11/03/15 04:18 AM
by indica
* Myspace!, FUck TheCow 896 7 09/08/05 01:23 PM
by TheCow
* myspace shroomers
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 2,296 30 03/04/05 11:30 AM
by BigNerd
* Myspace Whores! 40oz 1,224 13 06/16/05 11:29 PM
by 40oz
* myspace ShRooMHeAdJ 706 7 05/04/05 07:43 PM
by randomdude123456
* myspace.com LethalX5 392 2 06/02/05 02:42 AM
by StrandedVoyager

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,134 topic views. 2 members, 20 guests and 209 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 15 queries.