Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Fucking myspace.
    #7144924 -

It's almost like you have to get one nowadays. I avoided it forever but now I have one. The rebel in me is dying...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7144933 -

Isn't the new mandatory facebook?


--------------------
There is no valid reason you should be reading this

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7144940 -

No way in hell I'm getting a facebook too.

Damn kids and their trends.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Hyper_Panda_GO]
    #7144945 -

Facebook is a pain in the ass to navigate and Myspace everyone is on. I hate them both. Fucking family needs to stay the fuck off it. Feel like I need to church the damn thing up to avoid family bullshit. I only visit anymore to make sure my friends don't post some shit I'll get shit for.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7145006 -

I've been a facebook member since back in the day when facebook was specific to private colleges(03'). Those were the days. None of this daily changes shit. No top friends. No bullshit invites to events that aren't in your state. No stupid ass gifts. None of this "plug-in" bullshit.

Today, facebook sucks my ass. Fuck facebook. It's a new wannabe myspace. It sounds elitest, but opening facebook to the public was a big mistake. They should have left it on an invite only basis. That way college friends could invite their friends who aren't in college. Fucking facebook, I'm so disappointed. It was good back in the day.

As far as myspace is concerned, I killed my account about 6 months ago and don't regret it one bit. Myspace is fucking stupid.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Gumby]
    #7145047 -

Well, I'm just going to try to piss people off with it until I get bored. Maybe criticizing the wannabe gangsters and generic emo kids will do the tricks. Fucking whores.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7145284 -

I have a myspace page because my fiance wanted me to make one. Since I did, I've actually ran into a lot of old friends on there that I never thought I would talk to again. I still think Myspace sucks though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: SHR00M0L0GIST]
    #7145326 -

thats funny, thats the only reason i have one.. i still havent logged into mine though. hell i dont think i even know my own password.

(she made it for me one day while i was at work)


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: SHR00M0L0GIST]
    #7145368 -

SHR00M0L0GIST said:
I have a myspace page because my fiance wanted me to make one. Since I did, I've actually ran into a lot of old friends on there that I never thought I would talk to again. I still think Myspace sucks though.



I refuse to sign up mainly for that reason. I am in touch with everyone I want to be.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7145372 -

exactly, like thats how i feel.. if i dont call the person on the phone or see them IRL.. why waste my time talking to them? guess im an asshole though.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Banez]
    #7145391 -

Everytime I go home for christmas, and go out to my hometown bars, it might as well be called a class reunion. Everyone asks what my myspace page is and I just laugh in their face with my beer breath, hoping that a bit of moisture/spit/beer is flung from my mouth and lands on their face.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: SneezingPenis]
    #7145407 -

sounds like you were voted "Most Likely to be a Janitor" in high school.


--------------------
Banez' PF Tek For Beginners

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7145431 -

:lol:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7145602 -

These "social network" sites seem to be the coolest crap out nowadays.

Finns have a similar phenomenon going on too - once Irc-Galleria was obviously a picture gallery for IRC users, nowadays not even half of the users irc, they just use it as it has over 400k people of the 5,2 million total in the country. If you're bored, go laugh at Finns, hit the "Satunnainen" (random) button in the top bar for a random user.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Tech]
    #7146390 -

I think people hate Myspace, just because its cool to hate it. Its a great way to network, especially if your in Dj and production crews. Good for promoting events too.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: djcube]
    #7146416 -

yeah idk, I get good tips on local shows and stuff through myspace.


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: lukeboots]
    #7146429 -

And if your a lonely guy, theirs a world of myspace whores out their, and you dont have to pay twenty bucks to talk to them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: djcube]
    #7146466 -

haha

hay mami how u do2 nite? thanx for da add


--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Knifey Mcstab]
    #7146494 -

Why do you say you need to have a MySpace page? :wtf:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Fucking myspace. [Re: Le_Canard]
    #7146698 -

I agree about facebook. Who ever designed and coded it was fucking nuts. Its shit to navigate

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FaceBook guri 1,047 10 02/13/06 04:20 PM
by DieCommie
* Anyone like myspace? Phobos 1,143 19 08/31/05 05:35 PM
by HELLA_TIGHT
* Myspace is great.
( 1 2 all )
40oz 2,928 33 11/03/15 04:18 AM
by indica
* Myspace!, FUck TheCow 896 7 09/08/05 01:23 PM
by TheCow
* myspace shroomers
( 1 2 all )
lukeboots 2,296 30 03/04/05 11:30 AM
by BigNerd
* Myspace Whores! 40oz 1,224 13 06/16/05 11:29 PM
by 40oz
* myspace ShRooMHeAdJ 706 7 05/04/05 07:43 PM
by randomdude123456
* myspace.com LethalX5 392 2 06/02/05 02:42 AM
by StrandedVoyager

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,134 topic views. 5 members, 13 guests and 122 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.