Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I need help finding a torrent...
    #7118436 -

It's for a documentary put together by one of the guys from MAPS. It's called Entheogen: Awakening the Divine Within. 5 Shrooms to Ye Who Findeth It.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a torrent... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7118481 -
Log in to view attachment

It's the thrid or fourth file in this compilation.  Closest I could find.  :shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a torrent... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7118486 -

You may want to try this Entheogens DVD-ROM. It's 4.37 GB and has 9 seeders (at the moment), but you could try to use Azureus to selectively download the avi located at The Induction Series / -[ Induction Into Power / -[ Shaman / Entheogens / Entheogen - Awakening The Divine Within - Documentary.avi.

Note: I guess I was beat. Oh well.

Best of luck,

Klassasin

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a torrent... [Re: Cowgold]
    #7118489 -

Thank you, sir.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a torrent... [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7118493 -

:tiphat:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I need help finding a torrent... [Re: Cowgold]
    #7118500 -

:twirlcane:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Torrents:)
( 1 2 all )
Amanita_Muscaria 4,762 37 05/02/04 07:36 PM
by RuNE
* How did you find the shroomery?
( 1 2 3 all )
YouEnjoyMyself 5,946 53 09/06/05 02:51 AM
by Vex
* Introducing free pr0n and good music .torrents Lightningfractal 1,624 11 01/22/05 03:49 PM
by baraka
* Jethro Tull appreciation thread! *update*(torrent included!)
( 1 2 all )
Lightningfractal 4,632 27 01/22/05 03:41 PM
by Phred
* Need Help Finding Vietnam Pic Dankman 1,533 5 02/27/04 05:37 PM
by Dankman
* Ahem: How did you find your drug "hookup"?
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 10,845 30 06/03/17 01:16 PM
by ModestMouse
* Trying to find direction in life. Oscuro_lobo 2,760 15 10/16/02 03:28 AM
by Oscuro_lobo
* Do you find yourself in this situation...? filthysock 1,236 15 03/18/04 12:12 PM
by iloveraving

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
625 topic views. 7 members, 337 guests and 182 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.02 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.