Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
Re: Any help to grow P. Azurenscens???
    #71179 - 01/11/00 02:00 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Ummmm, just so you know, Eric's grow guide is BS. I tried it once when I first started and got nada. Your best bet is to go from agar-grain-cardboard-woodchips-more woodchips. If you're wondering though, they will grow on PF style cakes, it just takes a long time (I think it took like 2 1/2-3 months for mine!). After that you can substitute them for grain in the above method. That's how I did it, and the yeild was very low (~1 1/2 g.). But I did get a clone from one of the fruits on agar so I can make a better patch for next year :smile: . Good luck man!
DH

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineoldmaverick
enthusiast
Re: Any help to grow P. Azurenscens??? [Re: spores]
    #71181 - 01/11/00 06:36 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Any substitutes for maple and alder wood chips, we dont have those trees growing in my part of the world, and I aint got any stores I can go buy the stuff from !
Any suggestions ?????

------------------
Maverick shroomed@rediffmail.com
=====================
"I've always been mad, I know I've been mad, like the most of us...
very hard to explain why you're mad, even if you're not mad..."

Anonymous

#71182 - 01/12/00 05:44 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

I tryed the Eric's mehod with verying results on both cyan and azure, they took so long to grow through the substrate that green mold invaded throught the verm layer (not at the point of inoculation). I've heard, though not tryed that it can be done using the same old pf / mmgg style cake. Just play around with diffent stuff. One of my experaments was using "ericks"but added finely choped phalaris grass, it did get run through faster. Good luck....

Offlinelares
    #71183 - 01/12/00 09:07 AM (24 years, 3 months ago)

Have you done a search on this board to find more info? There are quite a lot of helpful hints on the subject around here.
In fact, ALWAYS do a search before you ask a question. At least go through a few of the old posts that seem applicable before asking a question that may very well have been answered a million times before. It's also much faster than waiting for some schmuck to reply to a post.

--------------------
"The universe does a math equation that never even ever really is anywhere in it, and if it spouts out creation, we're on the tip of its tongue, and it asks us where we stand." -- Modest Mouse

Invisiblespores
haploid
 User Gallery

Loc: Washington
    #71184 - 01/12/00 03:40 PM (24 years, 3 months ago)

You callin me a shmuck? :smile: hehe. No, you're right, that is a better way to get info than asking again :smile: .
DH

[This message has been edited by DethHed (edited January 12, 2000).]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck