Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
I just got my ass kicked
    #7082567 -

True story

I was at this bar that I go to all the time and for no reason I got my ass kicked. Now I am legally blind and I sometimes talk shit that I can't really back up and so I have been expecting an ass-kicking for quite some time.

But, tonight I got my ass kicked. That is never really good for the ego or anything and I got a fat lip and several open gashes and whatever, I don't even care about that shit, it will all heal. But it is a shock to my own personal being and who IL am...like, if I'm not the guy who can talk shit and get away with it then at this point I really don't know who I am.

I wanted to post this because as a lot of people here know I can piss peope off.....but it should be known for the sake of this thread that I do not remember talking shit at all. People who saw me get my ass kicked say that I didn't do anything wrong, so maybe they are just saying that because I'm the guy who got my ass kicked but more likely I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG.

I am a tactician and I have gone 30 years without really getting into this kind of terouble but tonight, it I did and I am bleeding and confused.

Any input at all aside from "jeez i'm sorry" will be appreciated. I'm not looking for pity, I'm looking for answers.

Should I "be myself" or should I be a pussy because I know if things come to push and shove, most likely, I am going to lose, OR is there an alternatibve in which I can be THe MAN and still not get into fightes i.e. get my ass kicked.

Any feedback here is welcome and if you read all this, thanks.


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082576 -

first of all. which one are you in that photo of your avatar?


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Merkin]
    #7082578 -

blue shirt and hat


--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082579 -

you are legally blind? why


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082581 -

well .. im off ... laters... lol!


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Merkin]
    #7082588 -

swallow your pride and stop fucking with people and you wont get punched in the face?

whiny bitch

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Merkin]
    #7082591 -

you got a choice man....if you like getting your ass kicked, keep talking shit...if you dont like getting your ass kicked, dont talk shit.

IDK, maybe work out more, use a beer bottle in the fight....

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: falkor187]
    #7082648 -

Avoiding fights is probably the best thing to do. I usually avoid them...but if they come I know I can defend myself. I can beat most people in a fight, and if I can't I can still break their jaw with a bat...so if you MUST be an ass hole. Carry a bat...


--------------------
"If we could sniff or swallow something that would, for five or six hours each day, abolish our solitude as individuals, atone us with our fellows in a glowing exaltation of affection and make life in all its aspects seem not only worth living, but divinely beautiful and significant, and if this heavenly, world-transfiguring drug were of such a kind that we could wake up next morning with a clear head and an undamaged constitution - then, it seems to me, all our problems (and not merely the one small problem of discovering a novel pleasure) would be wholly solved and earth would become paradise." - Aldous Huxley
:drooling:GIVE ME OPIATES OR GIVE ME DEATH:drooling:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082698 -

lol

Don't be crazy.

Changing your behaviour or beliefs is for heathens.

Can you read this?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #7082728 -

I dunno, but this post has inspired me to take karate.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082784 -

Senor_Doobie said:
blue shirt and hat



Never a worse pack of fags ever assembled as in that pic.

:mjdance:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082792 -

i dontk now SD. I talk shit al the time. out loud. and i cant defend myself. i dont know how i havent had a drink or something thrown on me? but it helps i am a girl. still... i read yourw hole post and say "if you're getting hit - wratchet it back some. unless you either start fighting dirty (sucker punch, etc) or running (which is geh, but at least you wont be hurt) or stopiing - which is what i recomend. you said something about beibg 30 - you are a good looing man. why mess up your face? youre old enough to not get hit if you dont want to.

(freedom trees woot!!1)


--------------------


http://dictionary.reference.com/


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7082801 -

Bitches bite back.

You got pawned!:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #7082808 -

Everyone has to take a beating once in a while. Even if its entirely unprovoked.

The last 2 fights I've got into were over trying to help some really drunk people. Some girl spun out after drinking and having a spliff.. I got accused of drugging her and got my ass kicked (by 2 people).. The other time someone I knew had passed out on the floor so I was trying to wake him up and he jumped up and started on me.. I had him pinned down trying to talk some sense into him (cause I knew the guy) then his brother joined in.

In the future I'm just not going to share my smoke / help really drunk people. It always seems to end bad for me.


--------------------
"I only ever hope to reach equilibrium, in Nature's matrix, in line with the meridian" ~ Jehst

:sun: "...and I know that I have to keep breathing, as tomorrow the sun will rise, who knows what the tide will bring?" :sun:

Free Spore Ring Europe
Send any spare spore prints you might have and help the distribution :grin:

Open Source. Freedom.  GNU/Linux

Addicting is not a word.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Cepheus]
    #7082887 -

I fought Chuck Norris.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: falkor187]
    #7082902 -

Get a concealed gun permit and a small .38. That's what I have on me and I will aim to kill.


--------------------
:Awesketch:

:cool: Fair is Fair :devil:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7083027 -

you really must have deserved it and stuff.


--------------------
Wheels of cheese wheeels of cheeeeese!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7083087 -

Senor_Doobie said:
Now I am legally blind and I sometimes talk shit that I can't really back up



you've got the upper hand since your blind, no one will expect the ass kicking a
blind man can give, my experience watching TV and Movies have taught me that
there's 2 kinds of blind people, there's the tough but compassionate swordsman
type that can chop down 100 attackers without breaking a sweat and then there's
the pathetic, helpless, always gets his ass kicked for running his mouth at the
bar while drunk type, I know you're not the latter since you went rock climbing
with me, so now you best suck it up, break out your sword and head on back to that bar






I hope you at least got a sympathy lay out of the ass kicking

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #7083092 -

Prisoner#1 said:
I hope you at least got a sympathy lay out of the ass kicking



Are you offering to help him out, Pris?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I just got my ass kicked [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #7083100 -

My advice to you is to stop being a drunken asshole.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Im getting my ass kicked badly....
( 1 2 all )
OldSpice 4,687 36 05/04/04 02:56 PM
by notapillow
* Mike Gordon gets assed kicked by Hell's Angles Adom 15,722 4 08/19/03 11:23 AM
by Quintessence
* Zatoichi: the Blind Swordsman Penguin 619 4 08/16/04 11:33 PM
by Penguin
* HELP! Music geeks/computer nerds! You pwn me. GnuBobo 1,279 14 10/27/04 04:05 AM
by GnuBobo
* the shroomery is all nerds???
( 1 2 all )
myCo_psyCo 3,957 37 07/20/05 12:07 PM
by Krishna
* I feel like such a nerd! Krishna 663 7 11/27/04 09:49 PM
by Shroomism
* Do black women only like "thugs"
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 5,389 21 02/21/05 03:51 PM
by otacon
* Salvia just kicked me ass! FreeLaws1_6 1,054 7 02/10/05 08:40 AM
by trendal

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,088 topic views. 6 members, 18 guests and 77 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.