Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7051033 -

Wintersox invites you to party with poetry and rock and roll. Over one hundred and fifty of the artist's writings are contained in this first edition. Here Comes the Party People.

Free Preview:

Arrival at Liverpool Airport


Boogie down

Lay me down

The same

We work it out

We have to

All the same

(Next the roof of a pub in Dublin)


Legendary Success


You always have fifteen minutes

But every time you try to start

It all starts over



Bible Writer Blues

It's been a while since I've sat down to write

but I might as well try to get on a scroll

A series of etches that will mean

something to someone later on

All I know has died and people didn't

know what to think when it rained

But that's all I know is that it rained that Friday


Wax

Hello can you hear me you

Must have hit your head

We brought you in

You thought you were dead

You're far from that

Welcome to Madame Tussaud's


Walt Whitman


Walt Whitman you blessed ghost

You bearded voice who made echoes

Please help me

How am I after

Revision is the labor that I miss

What a Song you wrote for me!

Cosmic mind

Have your time you were Good

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7051139 -

Five Years since Starman, 10 since Radiohead, in twenty-twenty, 40 years since The Beatles told the band to play, 16 years since Kurt Cobain. Here Comes the Party People

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7051591 -

:poop:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7051787 -

Yeah keep saying random things... you'll come up with something profound eventually.

Kind of like the thousand monkeys on the thousand typewriters working on Shakespeare, except you lack the manpower.


--------------------
Welcome evermore to gods and men is the self-helping man.  For him all doors are flung wide: him all tongues greet, all honors crown, all eyes follow with desire.  Our love goes out to him and embraces him, because he did not need it.

~ R.W. Emerson, "Self-Reliance"

:heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: WhiskeyClone]
    #7052193 -

Here Comes the Party People

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7053406 -

Sox stop it mate. :smile:


--------------------
"Every word I utter for hip hop lovers will reflect forever like two mirrors facing each other."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: _Monkey_]
    #7076674 -


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7076759 -

I like your poems very much.

I especially liked Bible Writer Blues. I know I use this heart religiously, but this one I extra mean.:heartpump::heartpump:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7076760 -

Me, Dali, The Elephants, Nicolai Dunger, and Jonathan Richaman are far out there on the Astro Plane.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #7076763 -

AroundtheSon said:
I like your poems very much.

I especially liked Bible Writer Blues. I know I use this heart religiously, but this one I extra mean.:heartpump::heartpump:



:jawdrop:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7076771 -

It's All About the Parodies, Puffy

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7076772 -

That's cool.

Make sure you keep real though, it's real real down here.

Anymore poems to share? ...or must everyone wait for the book?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: AroundtheSon]
    #7076836 -

AroundtheSon said:
That's cool.

Make sure you keep real though, it's real real down here.

Anymore poems to share? ...or must everyone wait for the book?



Thanks for such kind words in your previous post. The book can be ordered. I hope if you like the preview you will order a copy. It's a trust thing to read a book. Tried my best to create something special.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #7077000 -

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
:poop:



I'm eager to read something from the Shroomery's other aspiring author. :smirk:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7077229 -

It's not difficult to get a book previewed, I'm rock royalty.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7077276 -

I sound just like Buddy Holly, Crying Waiting Hoping for Happy Days!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7077299 -

Have a Cigar, You Set The Money Record Straight

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7077349 -

On SNL, That Was Me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7077363 -

Don't toot the horn - you'll burst an eardrub.:shrug:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Here Comes the Party People [Re: sox24]
    #7077394 -

We're Graceland into Graceland

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Recordings Of The Artist Wintersox
( 1 2 3 all )
mysterart88 2,751 53 06/25/08 09:19 AM
by WhiskeyClone
* The Artist Wintersox
( 1 2 3 all )
mysterart99 4,151 52 02/08/09 04:37 PM
by Erocdar
* The Wintersox Blog sox24 819 9 04/30/06 09:20 AM
by sox24
* Wintersox - The Fun Cards sox24 726 8 04/30/07 08:30 PM
by sox24
* Wintersox - The Novel Wave sox24 361 0 05/05/07 11:03 AM
by sox24
* Wintersox
( 1 2 all )
sox24 1,527 26 05/21/07 09:11 PM
by sox24
* sox24/wintersox/Here Comes The Party People - the Shroomery vote
( 1 2 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 2,627 21 11/17/07 02:34 PM
by demiu5
* Wintersox blindmind9 502 7 12/16/07 04:13 PM
by coda

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
3,550 topic views. 1 members, 20 guests and 78 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.031 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 16 queries.