Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Aphrodite
    #6969577 -

I've been listening to this guy spin for about 17 years now, but I got the first and probably only chance to see him live, last night. Me being the guy with a filming bug had to take my cameras to try and capture the energy of the show. I got about an hour and 20 minutes of film. There were candy kids, fire breathers, poi spinners, hula hoopers. It was like a carnival for the senses and I had a great time!

I really like jungle beats the most out of all electronic music. I dig psy-trance, prog house, and old skool, but jungle has an appeal like no other, imo. Aphrodite is one of the best junglist that I've heard, too! He opened up with a Pink Floyd remix(Echoes) and went into a mind numbing set that last 3 hours. He remixed 'She Keeps on Passing Me By', by Pharcyde. That was the sickest song of the set, imo. He also played a couple of tracks off of Urban Junglist, which is my favorite album of his.

Anyway, it was a bass filled extravaganza!

:dj::reachforthelasers:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aphrodite [Re: blissedout]
    #6969633 -
Log in to view attachment

A sample of music from him for anyone that hasn't heard him.


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aphrodite [Re: blissedout]
    #6970014 -

Calcutta is the only different song from him I've heard, most of his other songs I've heard sound just the same.


--------------------
THE PHILOSOPHY OF LIBERTY <---                                               


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Aphrodite [Re: Individual]
    #6970676 -
Log in to view attachment

I just like listening to jungle beats.:shrug:


--------------------



:murray:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Everyday Junglists unite!
( 1 2 all )
Acaterpillar 1,602 29 10/09/12 11:18 AM
by Acaterpillar
* Jungle / Jump-up Mixes Cepheus 617 7 03/18/10 03:45 PM
by fugazi32
* Jungle/DnB
( 1 2 all )
Aiko Aiko 826 21 06/12/14 03:44 AM
by Aiko Aiko
* Post some good DnB/Jungle songs Gumby 1,074 7 07/12/06 05:24 PM
by Todcasil
* Drum and bass,Dub-step,Jungle... Hakim0777 886 6 10/11/09 09:09 PM
by Hakim0777
* heyyyyy :) new last ninja here xD aussie junglist tuvan animist ninja lastninja 328 3 02/26/11 01:38 AM
by Todcasil
* New to this Forum after living in the Amazon jungle and wondering about Ayahuasca in NY maluphoto 298 1 07/20/12 12:39 PM
by tyrannicalrex
* Cycling back home (small update)
( 1 2 3 4 ... 10 11 all )
PDU 26,119 219 10/01/08 05:09 PM
by PDU

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
457 topic views. 1 members, 15 guests and 120 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.