Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Stickers/wheatpasting/propaganda
    #693863 - 06/22/02 08:44 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone out in shroom land a fellow follower of the propaganda movement? I am going to be getting a bunch of stickers/posters made soon. And was wondering if there are any deals on bulk stickers/posters, sizes, and prices? If so, pm me, or leave a responce

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBoobs McFeely
enthusiast
Loc: Canada, Eh?
Re: Stickers/wheatpasting/propaganda [Re: Mr_Puke]
    #693983 - 06/22/02 09:43 AM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Not sure about posters, and I have the fortune of being able to mass-print whatever I want on laserjets at work, but for stickers you might want to try http://www.stickerguy.com ... they were recommended by the OBEY movement, you can get 250 B&W 2.13" x 2.75" stickers for $20. They also do red & black printing on white vinyl but the order quanties are larger, 500 for 50$.

I need to start pasting things up soon, as my posters are getting ripped down too fast. Just printed up a bunch of 8.5x11" B&W posters that say: "There are over 1000 chemicals in cigarettes... but only one in CRACK. Which would you choose? - Paid for by the citizens for smoking of crack."

--------------------
Narc haven, assclown superstore, freakshow, whatever you want to call it, I'm leaving.

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Stickers/wheatpasting/propaganda [Re: Boobs McFeely]
    #694355 - 06/22/02 01:25 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Yea i went to sticker guy. That being my first choice being that i have ordered from him before, but was just looking around. ANd about you posters behind ripped down, if you take a razor, and make a big X in the from the edges of your poster after you are done pasting, gives them people(store owners, pissed off citzens, etc) a bigger problem of removing them. And i belive there is some recipe that i found a while ago that was claimed be to "extra strenght" wheatpaste. But i havent tried it. Being that i had a friend who worked at a paint store to steal me buckets of wallpaper paste Good luck in your project tho i would love to see how you posters came out.

InvisibleBoobs McFeely
enthusiast
Loc: Canada, Eh?
Re: Stickers/wheatpasting/propaganda [Re: Mr_Puke]
    #694730 - 06/22/02 04:33 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

See that's my first problem, haven't used paste yet, just staples. That's why I said I needed to start pasting. In a town this size a bucket of paste and some posters could get you an assraping by a small-donged' hillbilly officer of "the law". I kinda wish I was in a bigger city but oh well. :-)

--------------------
Narc haven, assclown superstore, freakshow, whatever you want to call it, I'm leaving.

OfflineMr_Puke
Suicidal Failure

Re: Stickers/wheatpasting/propaganda [Re: Boobs McFeely]
    #694843 - 06/22/02 05:23 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Its worse it a bigger city. Being from ny, i have ran into some odd people in my posting expierences, especially on the lower east side. Some were cool about it, some were not. But the way i look i am never really seen as a "vandal" Clever disguse's work very well

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale