Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Adom!
    #6934074 -

You rock. We miss you. I have to go meet someone for lunch now...be here when I get back in an hour and a half or so!!


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6934100 -

I am gracing you all with 6 hours of my presence today.

I have bookwork to do today and by that I mean I'm going to sit on the shroomery untill 5 o'clock hits and I can go put my canoe on some lazy, black muddy river and drift away.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6934298 -

all the rivers here are full of trout fishermen. I am liable to get ganged up on and beaten if i took my boat out.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Corporal Kielbasa]
    #6934550 -

I probably wouldn't see a soul if I stayed out all weekend, maybe a couple of farmers in tractors planting some flood plains but that would be it.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6934642 -

Yeah man, it's great seeing you around again! :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6934827 -

so what have you been up to since coming back from the trail?


--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:


Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Simisu]
    #6947610 -

First a period of rampant drug/self abuse ... Then a couple months ago a spiritual experience caused me to undergo a giant change in my life.

Other than that, a lot of fishing, mushroom hunting and planting.

Good to see you guys around here, I didn't miss this place really but I'm starting to realise I definitly missed the people.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6947631 -

I want to see a picture of the calluses on your feet.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: RandalFlagg]
    #6947679 -

Smokin' Bowl Family Farm, North Carolina

Beware!

Edited by Adom (05/21/07 03:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6947758 -

adom :laugh:
:rainbowcloud:
good to see yaz :grin:
:gd_icon:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: notapillow]
    #6947765 -

How you doing man?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6947869 -

pretty good. getting ready to mive up to oregon in a few moths :laugh:


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6948011 -

Hey man, how's it going. Nice to see a familiar face around here. I was gone for a while. Now I'm around off and on lately.


--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6948471 -

hey hey! did your leg finally heal up all the way? (it was a stress fracture, right? those are a bit infamous for never quite healing and giving years and years of trouble :frown: )


--------------------



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Krishna]
    #6948520 -

Yeah it healed up. I never listened to the doc or anything ... Go figure. I went back to work and re-injured it repeatidly but it finally stopped bugging me in October.

notapillow what are you going to do in Oregon?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6948706 -

Adom! We have a ton of catching up to do. Glad to hear you're doing good brother.

You should stop by here The Pub more often.

Come out to the cabin this summer and we'll do some fishing/boating.


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6948802 -

Holy cow!

I thought you forgot about my existence!

I haven't talked with you in well over a year, I was considering PMing you but I hadn't gotten around to it yet. I would love to come out this summer and I'm sure I could find time you'll just have to name the date so I can create the time.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6948907 -

Adom said:
I thought you forgot about my existence!




And I thought you did mine!  Come here and gimme a hug you ol' dog you.  :yinyang:


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: kosmic_charlie]
    #6948925 -

:hug:

What have you been up to?  Still in Milwuakee?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Adom! [Re: Adom]
    #6948991 -

Same old ball and chain here in brew city. Sadly, not much has changed since I last saw you. I need a change pretty badly.

What have you been up to?


--------------------

Goin' where the water tastes like wine.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Stress Fracture
( 1 2 all )
Adom 3,549 27 07/03/06 04:20 PM
by AliceDee
* Dynamite fishermen accidentally kill diver snoot 347 0 03/26/09 05:10 PM
by snoot
* Stone Age Tribe kills drunk fishermen Schwip 995 10 02/14/06 06:21 PM
by gluke bastid
* Why do nuclear weapons still exist?
( 1 2 3 4 all )
xbloodwhipx 3,528 70 03/10/18 02:36 PM
by Morel Guy
* The Adom & Iluan's fishing chronicles..
( 1 2 3 all )
iluan 6,137 49 08/02/04 07:54 PM
by notapillow
* Smoking pot with a possibly fractured rib fractured rib?
( 1 2 all )
hookahhead99 5,292 20 04/19/06 12:21 AM
by Skunk420
* ADOM ADOM ADOM WHERE R U? *DELETED* Corporal Kielbasa 746 6 07/01/05 08:20 PM
by afoaf
* I miss Adom
( 1 2 3 all )
OldSpice 3,759 45 05/25/04 03:08 PM
by notapillow

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,428 topic views. 8 members, 5 guests and 102 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.027 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 16 queries.