Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: Trance Dancing [Re: 11polakie11]
    #692299 -

that video is pretty much how i gr00ve, but it usually depends. i don't try to think about what i'm doing, just let my soul flow out to everyone around me...


--------------------
-akyouser.oner
<(((((((((((((((@~~~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trance Dancing [Re: akyouser_oner]
    #692328 -

that dancing is nifty to watch, and even how i dance sometimes. but i think you had it right when you said you let your soul flow out all over the world and try not to think that much, thats what i look for as well. theres the type of dancing where everyone feels so good they are up and hollering and thats fantastic energy, and then theres the dancing where you forget everything and just move..anyone ever combined shrooms and trance dancing? is it possible?

adam


--------------------
-i am waiting for my boyfriend/compainion-
_I wish i were Aeon Flux_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trance Dancing [Re: 11polakie11]
    #692374 -

Yes, of course! I can trance with people around me only when on shrooms!! Home is something diffrent.


--------------------
I see trees of green, psylocibe mushrooms too
I see them bloom for me and you
And I think to myself what a wonderful world

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trance Dancing [Re: 11polakie11]
    #692385 -

>>theres the type of dancing where everyone feels so good they are up and hollering and thats fantastic energy, and then theres the dancing where you forget everything and just move..

Those are one in the same to me. When people are all in a trance at the same time there comes this beautiful "understanding" and you see it in each others' eyes...*shrug* it's a good way to spending an evening in the very least.

I wish there would be liquid dance competition videos like with break dancing back in the 80's. It would be beautiful to witness the different styles of liquid across the US. I've always favored the slower, more intellectual forms/styles versus the new "poppish" or "robotic" styles. but that's just a personal thing...I think all forms of expression in dance are beautiful in and of themselves. As a DJ I love seeing people just LET GO and find their dance...once their eyes shut or the "stare" begins...the trance comes naturally.

Love & Light,

Boppity

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trance Dancing [Re: 11polakie11]
    #692871 -

It seems like most people these days (I place that qualifier cause I always here about certain times when this isn't the case- woodstock, the early rave scene, whatever) are very uncomfortable with each other. I never danced in public until I took ecstasy at a club (bad boy bill was mixing). It always seems like everyone's attention is on the people either on drugs or people who are 'out there', i.e. really in totch with the music. The other clubbers seem somewhat uncomfortable cause they have no such aid.. well, alcohol, but that just makes them more unaware-- so while drunkeness helps them feel more comfortable, it doesn't let thim in on what's really going down. So what I'm saying is that being able to publicy be expressive is something that we haven't gotten to yet, just like we haven't learned not to drop bombs or suffocate ourselves or love ourselves. Not being able to dance is an indicator or more fucked-upness.


--------------------
The ultimate meaning of our being can only be fulfilled in the paradoxical leap beyond the tragic-demonic frustration. It is a leap from our side, but it is the self-surrendering presence of the Ground of Being from the other side.
- Paul Tillich

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Trance Dancing [Re: Malachi]
    #692923 -

hey there,
well collectively no, there isn't to my knowledge a scene with hundreds of people randombly gathering and in a sober state of mind dancing freely with abandon..while I don't use X nor really like people who use it in public, it has opened lots of people up in the past, now people just need to make the move and do it without the aid of substances..

adam


--------------------
-i am waiting for my boyfriend/compainion-
_I wish i were Aeon Flux_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

MagicBag.co Shop: Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag


Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Middleman, DividedQuantum
2,866 topic views. 0 members, 0 guests and 12 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.01 seconds on 17 queries.