Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]
Who went to summer camp when they were young?
    #6895604 -

Some of the best times of my youth.  :boomboom:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6895616 -

Fuck yeah man, Camp Iroquois!
I was also a boy scout, and worked at a summer camp for two summers, that was really fun. It's too bad the pay fucking sucked and it was literally all summer, otherwise I would still be doing it.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6895618 -

my favorite camp I went to was when I was in boy scouts...
we would go to wisconsin for a week and camp. man that place had everything, a lake, skiing, kayaking, shotguns, rifles, archery, great hiking, shitty food, and just fun


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Edited by mikeytro (05/09/07 10:07 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: mikeytro]
    #6895625 -

lol, I was a Boy Scout too. Be prepared!!!!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6895627 -

I was a Boy Scout (proud to be an Eagle, actually).  Did a shitload of camping with the scouts (not to mention the fact that my family went almost every other weekend).  Many a week long Scout Jamboree under my belt.  Do those count?  I never bother with traditional "summer camps" because I was camping all the time anyway.
:shrug:


--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: mikeytro]
    #6895632 -

mikeytro said:
my favorite camp I went to was when I was in boy scouts...
we would go to wisconsin for a week and camp. man that place had everything, a lake, skiing, kayaking, shotguns, rifles, archery, great hiking, shitty food, and just fun



Yup, I worked at something like that, except in the Adirondacks, Lake Saranac to be exact. Now imagine all that fun, except you work there. You run the place. At risk of sounding to gay and hippy-ish, when you're up there all the people you work with are like family, and you get along with everyone because if you don't it sucks. The days at the beginning and end when no campers were there rocked, same with the hours between weeks.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: mikeytro]
    #6895643 -



--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6895647 -

I was going to say if that's not a Salute Your Shorts clip you should be banned.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: jewunit]
    #6895649 -

...I wonder if any of those chicks are hot now.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6895653 -

ToTheSummit said:
I was a Boy Scout (proud to be an Eagle, actually).  Did a shitload of camping with the scouts (not to mention the fact that my family went almost every other weekend).  Many a week long Scout Jamboree under my belt.  Do those count?  I never bother with traditional "summer camps" because I was camping all the time anyway.
:shrug:



I went to both Boy Scout and traditional summer camps.  Both had their perks.  I'll let you know that I am still the Camp Fern capture the flag master of all time.
Sneakin off to watch the girls skinny dip in the lake was pretty cool too.:grin:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: LloydChristmas]
    #6895662 -

hell yeah. im sooo thankful that my mom had the mindset to send me and my brothers to camp. It made me the man i am today.
...mostly YMCA camps n such like Camp Icagowan, etc. My aunt was the camp director there, so my cousins, brothers, and i used to be able to do pretty much whatever we wanted.

the camp itself was an island basically half a mile long connected to the mainland by a one-lane landbridge. I used to run everywhere there while growing up, and i seriously believe that THAT is what made me grow to be good in aerobic sports like running and cycling and swimming.

Also, isnt it amazing how many people around you, who never went to camp perhaps, have absol-fucking-lutely NO idea how to paddle a canoe? I went on a canoe trip, and i was dumb-founded.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: ToTheSummit]
    #6895664 -

ToTheSummit said:
I was a Boy Scout (proud to be an Eagle, actually).  Did a shitload of camping with the scouts (not to mention the fact that my family went almost every other weekend).  Many a week long Scout Jamboree under my belt.  Do those count?  I never bother with traditional "summer camps" because I was camping all the time anyway.
:shrug:



Ever go to a national jamboree?
I went to one on Prince Edward Island, it was fucking awesome. One of my fondest memories in my short life so far.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6895672 -

hell yes


--------------------
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Einstein

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: jewunit]
    #6895674 -

Girl Scout camp was CRAZY.
12 years old, i had the affectionate attention from a lesbian girl in my troop. Let's just say, we never spoke about it again!:blush:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: jewunit]
    #6895676 -

jewunit said:
...I wonder if any of those chicks are hot now.



I bet I let out a lot of pubescent testosterone to that brunette back in the day. They should do a "Where are they now?" with old Nickelodeon shows.

I wonder what Barf is doing.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: laska]
    #6895682 -

laska said:
Girl Scout camp was CRAZY.
12 years old, i had the affectionate attention from a lesbian girl in my troop. Let's just say, we never spoke about it again!:O



Now if that wouldn't be the best selling kiddie porn of all time, then I don't know what would.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: jewunit]
    #6895685 -

:rofl:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6895702 -

http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/3324/info.htm

She is an enigma in time. I shall make it my destiny to find Heidi Lucas and see how she looks now. Thank you, internet.


--------------------
"The Highways of Life are Paved with Flat Squirrels who Couldn't Make Up Their Minds"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6895709 -

Nationality: Czechoslavakian/Chinese (Unconfirmed)

Interesting mix.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Who went to summer camp when they were young? [Re: DrCamacho89]
    #6895714 -

Oh god how I loved her.:inlove:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 |  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Sporeworks.EU Spores for European Microscopy   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* help me make a list of all of the festivals thie summer. ZippoZM 1,025 8 05/13/05 12:58 AM
by baraka
* summer festivals..
( 1 2 all )
seele_erwach 2,632 23 03/31/06 08:54 AM
by gotcha420haha
* Summer is on the horizon Boom 831 8 05/04/05 09:48 PM
by DrunkenCowgirl
* ToTheSummit ~ A Leerjet Interview & l s d On Our Minds
( 1 2 all )
World Spirit 3,964 29 03/31/05 09:47 AM
by In(di)go
* Coolest thing you did this summer
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Gillette 6,718 80 09/07/05 08:59 PM
by notapillow
* Summer Baby!!!! whos Excited? Hitman203 938 11 12/08/06 11:43 PM
by K1wI
* Camping stuff
( 1 2 3 4 all )
ShroomismM 5,964 69 05/19/05 01:35 PM
by Shroomism
* red rocks, big summer classic, afterparty etc?
( 1 2 all )
AnOddLittlePlace 3,984 26 05/07/05 03:57 PM
by AnOddLittlePlace

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
2,214 topic views. 6 members, 7 guests and 186 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.004 seconds on 16 queries.