Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
So I broke my toe today
    #6688162 -

And by broke it, I mean I fucking destroyed it. It's nearly 3 times the size of the one on the other foot and black and blue.

I was at the airport in Atlanta and of course those fucking assface TSA people make me take off my shoes. I'm getting rushed along in the line and I end up kicking the leg of the metal tables. It hurt like a mother fucker. And of course, since I was traveling all day I walked on it a shitload, probably making things worse.


The irony of the situation? The boots they made me take off... were steel toe. Fucking cunts.

I'm sure someone here has broken their toe... What'd you do for it? I just iced it and it's still throbbing.

Edit: Take a wild guess which one I broke:



I should sue TSA.

Edited by Gumby (03/19/07 05:40 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: Gumby]
    #6688188 -

ive done it. nothing you can do besides ice it, unless you wanna go try and get some pain pills  :shrug:
edit: why the hell did they make you take off your shoes?

Edited by cmoney (03/19/07 05:37 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: Gumby]
    #6688194 -

usually for a broken toe you just tape it to the one next to it, but since it's swollen I guess you'll just have to deal with it


--------------------
channel your inner Larry David

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: demiu5]
    #6688211 -

Yeah, I guess I'll go get some medical tape tonight. This is going to be the shittiest walk to the parking deck ever.


They make you take your shoes off at airport security because they think everyone has bombs in their shoes.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: Gumby]
    #6880553 -

Jesus tap dancing christ!

I fucking REBROKE THE SAME TOE LAST NIGHT. I was cleaning up some clothes in my room and went to kick a towel out of the way... Little did I know that my towel was hiding the leg of a wooden chair.

That shit had just healed too, I was just recently able to bend it... Not any more. That last joint at the in is all swollen to hell and black and purple again.

FUCK.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: Gumby]
    #6880561 -

:haha:


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: Gumby]
    #6880564 -

yeah dont go to the doc, my husband broke his toe on christmas i mean it was out to the side of his foot reeeelly fucked up they gave hima 30 dollar lortab crutches and an ace bandage and charged him over 800 dollars


--------------------


Girls Poop!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: Gumby]
    #6880578 -

Maybe a higher power is trying to sned you a message.


--------------------
HOW'S MY POSTING? CLICK HERE

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: JunkFood]
    #6880591 -

sorry to hear it man, that fucking sucks


--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:



"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: So I broke my toe today [Re: JunkFood]
    #6880633 -

JunkFood said:
Maybe a higher power is trying to sned you a message.



Funny you say that, when I told my roommate about it, he said that god must hate me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FUCK! Broke another toe...(WARNING: graphic)...updated: pics Gumby 2,806 15 07/09/07 10:49 PM
by Gumby
* Broke my Toe. License_to_Chill 782 17 09/18/05 07:52 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* My toe hurts tak_old 1,255 8 02/01/03 11:51 AM
by mjshroomer
* Broken Sherlock nearly cost me my toe. Jim 1,042 8 11/08/04 03:11 PM
by Jim
* Why we can't feel comfortable in Airports any more? Iron_Hymen 1,391 6 09/22/07 02:13 PM
by Iron_Hymen
* What Bones Have You Broke?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jackal 4,208 45 03/28/06 09:49 AM
by kilroy69
* I broke my toe! AA2277 484 5 07/12/06 07:48 PM
by AA2277
* help, dog broke nail ZackWyldeFan 699 3 12/11/06 04:16 PM
by Schwip

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
827 topic views. 3 members, 12 guests and 153 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.006 seconds on 16 queries.