Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
I broke my toe!
    #5851896 -

So wondering around my house last night, half sober, half fucked up, half drunk, i got in a fight with an inanimate object, just like i always do...

and I kick my lawnmower...Ouch!

Well i woke up this morning like bad headache and i was like "hmmm i know i hurt myself last night, but how?"

Go to take a step and then it hits me!

So i got one of those gimp boots.

My toe is all black and pink and blue and red and green and the top is bent the wrong way :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke my toe! [Re: AA2277]
    #5851943 -

You have a lawnmower inside your house? :oogle:


--------------------
PM me reading suggestions, I might just take you up on your offer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke my toe! [Re: wwonka]
    #5851993 -

wwonka said:
You have a lawnmower inside your house? :oogle:



I was thinking the same thing.  :rotfl:


--------------------
All the people you knew were the actors

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke my toe! [Re: FunkyLoFi]
    #5852008 -

It had to be inside, it was raining...

I got mad at it lol


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke my toe! [Re: AA2277]
    #5852035 -

Pics?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I broke my toe! [Re: DNKYD]
    #5852051 -

If i can find my webcam :laugh:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* FUCK! Broke another toe...(WARNING: graphic)...updated: pics Gumby 2,806 15 07/09/07 10:49 PM
by Gumby
* So I broke my toe today Gumby 827 9 05/06/07 01:51 PM
by Gumby
* Broke my Toe. License_to_Chill 782 17 09/18/05 07:52 PM
by WeAreAllOne
* Woman Secretes Gemlike Stones From Her Toe Schwip 3,011 17 07/10/07 10:22 AM
by Crystal G
* Chicken Tic Tac Toe
( 1 2 all )
Bi0TeK 3,027 25 10/22/05 09:49 PM
by Bi0TeK
* My toe hurts tak_old 1,255 8 02/01/03 11:51 AM
by mjshroomer
* Broken Sherlock nearly cost me my toe. Jim 1,042 8 11/08/04 03:11 PM
by Jim
* What Bones Have You Broke?
( 1 2 3 all )
Jackal 4,208 45 03/28/06 09:49 AM
by kilroy69

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
484 topic views. 6 members, 16 guests and 106 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.029 seconds spending 0.008 seconds on 16 queries.