Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Benzo with drawl
    #6873402 - 05/04/07 07:05 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

okay so I had a crisis situation around january and started taking benzos daily. I have just noticed within the last month I have become physically dependant on them to function and that they no longer working without uping the dose so I started the taper down and the suffering began. I rapidly cut down from 2mg kpin or xanax daily too .5mg of kpin daily. Ive been on .5mg for a week, I have been so tired but unable to sleep, feeling chest pains, tremors in hands etc I am basically useless and unable to function at this point. Now ive read the ashton manual for benzo with drawl and allot of their tapering schedules are very long on there. I feel I can safely with drawl allot faster then that since most of those people were users for a longer period of time then me. Am I at a dangerous dosage level to quit cold turkey at this point? I know it isnt the most confortable thing to do but I really just want to get it over with. I just dont want to have a seizure or anything.

Anyone have any personal experience with this that can offer any advice. should I stay on my .5mg dosage for a little while so my levels plateau and I am no longer having any significant with drawl symptoms anymore before I taper down furthur then that? I know its best to switch to valium for the tapering but I have no access really and the doctors are unwilling to help me since I obtained these meds through online sources they will just tell me to go to rehab which I cant afford because Im starting a new job. I have a way of reducing the .5mg down to .1mg increments by mixing the corner tab which 5ccs water in a spore syringe meaning each CC is equal to .1mg So I can taper using that method. Man im pretty damn scared and don't want to go to rehab if I can avoid it. So what im asking is basically how long should I wait before tapering down to .4mg kpin which is equal to 4mg valium? Then from there how long before the next drop? Id rater get it done as fast as I can but still staying safe from seizure. That way once im at a dose low enough to quit cold turkey safely I can throw them away and never look back.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Benzo with drawl [Re: QuantumMeltdown]
    #6873448 - 05/04/07 07:24 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

now i might be completely wrong here, and have no medical degree, but on occasion i use xanax (.25mg) and read alot about it
i would stay on the K-pin's as valium is somewhat of a different ball game in regards to half lifes and potency

now the half life of xanax is 6-12 hours...

i would say that if you have been on the .5 dose for some time, i would step it down to 3.5 for a week, and then down to 2.5 for a week.... and see where to go from there..

also, i wonder how you take your dose, once a day, or broken up into smaller doses through out the day?

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

OfflineQuantumMeltdown
Space Monkey
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Re: Benzo with drawl [Re: ZippoZ]
    #6873637 - 05/04/07 08:47 PM (16 years, 11 months ago)

Well I mix the .5mg into 5CC's of water in a needless spore syrings always shat it well before dispensing since the powder really isnt too water soluable but If its mixed well it is evenly distributed. I take 1 and a half CC's in the morning and 3.5 CC before be. Im thinking of only taking 1CC in the morning and 3CC before bed starting monday. Go on like that for a week then go to half a CC in the morning then 2.5CC at night. and go from there.

--------------------
-QuantumMeltdown

Total abstinence is so excellent a thing that it cannot be carried to too great an extent. In my passion for it I even carry it so far as to totally abstain from total abstinence itself.
  -Mark Twain

"The time has come the walrus said, little oysters  hide their heads, my Twain of thought is loosely bound I guess its time to Mark this down, Be good and you will be lonesome
Be lonesome and you will be free
Live a lie and you will live to regret it
That's what livin' is to me
That's what livin' is to me"
Jimmy Buffett

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom