Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]
Pet peeves, Eh?
    #6838407 -

Personally, I hate narcissism and probably most of all, when people chew with their mouths open and you can hear the food sludging around! Ehugh!


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6838415 -

Girls that dress slutty and then get mad at you for looking.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Jadian]
    #6838422 -

Jadian said:
Girls that dress slutty and then get mad at you for looking.



Faux sluts are da worst.:thumbdown:
It's hard to respect a tease.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6838424 -

I'm a grammar Nazi, and can't stand posts with poor spelling or grammar, or other readability problems.  Now, if only there were some way to solve the grammar problems on the Shroomery...a grammatical "final solution," if you will...
:hitler:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6838430 -

Silversoul said:
I'm a grammar Nazi, and can't stand posts with poor spelling or grammar, or other readability problems.  Now, if only there were some way to solve the a grammar problems on the Shroomery...a grammatical "final solution," if you will...
:hitler:



Genocide?? haha Good choice. Leave only the purest of literary students in the shroomery.:cool:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Silversoul]
    #6838431 -

:shocked:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Boom]
    #6838443 -

The way the other hosts and hostesses cleans the lobster tank PISSES ME THE FUCK OFF! It's my biggest pet peeve at work. The other is the promotional menus not being properly folded.

Treating me like I'm a child. Reminding me stuff. "Did you remember your wallet, your phone, etc etc?" damn it of course I did.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Maverick]
    #6838462 -

Don't forget to bring a towel.


--------------------
LNC's official Alaskan stoner
:jackdaniels::drooling::jackdaniels:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Jadian]
    #6838502 -

I hate chat acronyms!! I never know what people are trying to say.


--------------------
I don't know what's gonna happen man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames. -Jim Morrison

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6838510 -

sweetsweet said:
Personally, I hate narcissism and probably most of all, when people chew with their mouths open and you can hear the food sludging around! Ehugh!



People making a lot of noise when they eat is probably my biggest pet peeve. Lo and behold, I get to school, and find out my roommate does it. Probably the worst I've ever heard it too. Fuck it drives me nuts.

I also hate it when I order something and tell them I don't want tomatoes on it, but they put them on anyway.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: jewunit]
    #6838525 -

jewunit said:
sweetsweet said:
Personally, I hate narcissism and probably most of all, when people chew with their mouths open and you can hear the food sludging around! Ehugh!



People making a lot of noise when they eat is probably my biggest pet peeve. Lo and behold, I get to school, and find out my roommate does it. Probably the worst I've ever heard it too. Fuck it drives me nuts.

I also hate it when I order something and tell them I don't want tomatoes on it, but they put them on anyway.



Gah...just imagining that slurpy slappy noise sends shivers down my spine! You're a good man for not kicking the shit out of your roommate! I had a friend that i used to spend all of my time with, and at dinner her whole family (there was like 5) would all just fucking chomp chomp chomp...I would just clench my fork and wait for it to be over.:hulk:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: sweetsweet]
    #6838630 -

o's and 0's being used improperly!! And when people say "I seen that the other day" instead of "saw"


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6838638 -

d00d, I seen this tight ass m0vie early, man I'm glad I seen that shit.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6838640 -

mixed use of there their and they're bothers me. and when people don't use apostrophes. and when people don't put the cap back on the toothpaste and don't squeeze from the end.


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: jewunit]
    #6838651 -

jewunit said:
d00d, I seen this tight ass m0vie early, man I'm glad I seen that shit.



Sounds like 80% of people I know :frown:


--------------------
---------------------------------------------------
Sit up and meditate, there's no time to contemplate.
-------------------------------------------------
I have an international Hitech Psytrance project with a friend: BioChronic
I make various form of Psytrance as a solo Project Dendriform

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Psy Baba]
    #6838734 -

The fact that everyone keeps asking me about my semester, and graduation
and study study study. It's like they think I have no life other than that. & if I do bother telling them my creative side, they zone out :smile:


--------------------

#1 reason organized religion should be done away with. It's a message, and one that is open to speculation.
"Pray your own prayers and talk to God on your own.He doesn't want a fucking parrot, and he doesn't want a sheep"

GnuBobo:Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.
Be Iron, like Hymen, in Vitamin.
Iron. Hymen. Vitamin.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Iron_Hymen]
    #6838745 -

I hate when people use poor grammer in the forums too, they sound really stupid. I also hate narcissist, and people who absolutly thrive on bullying others.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: newlife]
    #6838774 -

newlife said:
I hate when people use poor grammer in the forums too, they sound really stupid. I also hate narcissist, and people who absolutly thrive on bullying others.



Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: Boom]
    #6838790 -

Do spelling errors count as grammatical errors? The inability to pluralize narcissist is obviously a grammar error, but I was always under the impression spelling was a different category.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Pet peeves, Eh? [Re: newlife]
    #6838799 -

i hate poor grammar too, but at the same time i hate to have to capitalize every i. i hate having to explain myself and i hate clipping my nails. those are some of the things i hate on the other hand i love threeway brazilian amateur lesbian porn.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 |  [ show all ]

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Post your pet peeves
( 1 2 all )
BrAiN 4,424 36 06/21/05 04:50 PM
by ToolTroll
* Post your pet peeves...
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
MeatSpace 7,283 81 01/01/05 09:31 AM
by enrique_
* Pet Peeves:
( 1 2 all )
MOTH 3,603 38 11/12/04 06:53 PM
by Todcasil
* Pix of Shroomerite Pets
( 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 all )
chemiKalz 17,199 241 08/27/15 04:57 PM
by SARAtonin
* Hookers, Internet Hookups, Massage Parlors, etc.
( 1 2 all )
daimyo 2,753 28 11/16/05 03:10 PM
by drtyfrnk
* Post a Pic of Your Pet!
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 all )
felix 9,885 117 08/10/04 01:44 PM
by felix
* Post pics of your pet!
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
Toed 9,646 89 07/23/06 01:16 PM
by Penguarky Tunguin
* OK lets try this again... Pets Eating Shrooms POLL!!! doxhevex 2,386 17 09/20/06 12:06 AM
by LingeringDestiny

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
4,863 topic views. 5 members, 25 guests and 340 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.03 seconds spending 0.009 seconds on 18 queries.