Home | Community | Message Board


This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: Boom]
    #6812891 -

Quote:
And it always seems for me anyway, that 4/20 means the semester is ending and I have lots and lots of shit that I put off that I need to do :lol:



EXACTLY.

Everyone gets so excited, and I'm just like, eh whatever.  If I have time and people are getting together for a big smoke fest I usually put in an appearance, but I don't plan all crazy for it or anything.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: nugjug]
    #6813003 -

A stock I got into the otherday is offering a 20% dividend for all share holders on record...    as of 4/20.  If you call that a coincidence, I think I'll have another.  :plot: :stoned:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: Cowgold]
    #6813026 -

20% divident, nice!

yah, pot as a holiday is dumb.. but if a bunch of retarded kids (like myslf) wanna get all giddy and excited (like myself) and be super duper happy that its 4/20 (like myself), why you gotta rain on our parade?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: TrippinTeddy]
    #6813032 -

4/20 is generally the date (right around this time) to get plants in the ground in the NE.


--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: memes]
    #6813040 -

I was shocked when I read about the 20%.  I've never seen one that big.


Ask for a rainbow...  :gayflag:  for your parade.  :wink: 


Reply to?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: Cowgold]
    #6813121 -

i think its nice to have a day that takes you back to your innocent youngster stoner days. when you were like 15, splitting a bowl between 4 friends and getting smacked and geeking out. carefree happy days.

it's a day of nostalgia for some people. i listen to the first song i smoked to every 420.

its beautiful day where i am, But im on probation. I'm celebrating without weed.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? *DELETED* [Re: moon_glue]
    #6813156 -

Post deleted by Life_of_a_Cell

Reason for deletion: Deleting content

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: Life_of_a_Cell]
    #6813188 -

I enjoy a hit or 2 of acid on 4/20 :cheers:


--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: Anyone else think 420 is stupid? [Re: chemiKalz]
    #6813353 -

Hey it's whatever you make of it... never anything wrong with having a good time and embracing it in my opinion.  And not all of us relate weed to high school, I didn't even start smoking till I was 20 :biggrin:


--------------------

I don't understand... who could kill a man, in the name of peace?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Original Sensible Seeds Shop: Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* Its 4:20 at 4/20 2004 HAPPY 420 PUB!!!!!!!!
( 1 2 all )
filthysock 3,768 26 04/20/04 07:32 PM
by abhi
* how did you celebrate the 420 holiday? faelr 2,025 12 04/22/04 04:44 PM
by trancefishy
* Happy Birthday Hitler!
( 1 2 all )
SoopaX 4,860 26 04/20/05 11:58 AM
by In(di)go
* Hitlers Birthday Retired 745 4 04/20/05 02:55 PM
by SoopaX
* a stupid stoner idea Edge 1,079 12 02/05/05 06:22 PM
by knumb
* 420!!!! tastyshroom 784 3 04/21/03 12:31 PM
by baraka
* Anybody had a run-in with a celebrity?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
RandalFlagg 7,338 81 03/27/05 10:33 PM
by Vvellum
* Name a celebrity....
( 1 2 all )
RandalFlagg 1,522 36 03/29/05 02:31 PM
by adrug

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Entire Staff
5,570 topic views. 3 members, 11 guests and 190 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 15 queries.