Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Saudi Broadcasts Promote Anti-Semitism, Martyrdom
    #679006 - 06/14/02 04:41 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,55321,00.html

In reply to:

Saudi Broadcasts Promote Anti-Semitism, Martyrdom

FNC
Friday, June 14, 2002
By Amy C. Sims

NEW YORK — A television station backed by a Saudi prince has sparked outrage by broadcasting clips that show young children being taught to hate Jews — referring to them as "apes and pigs" — and embrace martyrdom.

Recent broadcasts on Iqraa Television, one of the global satellite channels packaged by the Arab Radio and Television Network (ART), a Saudi-based company, features anti-Semitic interviews with a father, a psychologist and even a 3-year-old girl.

During a May 7 episode of Muslim Woman Magazine, anchorwoman Doaa 'Amer asks her special guest, a 3-year-old girl named Basmallah, a series of questions the youngster quickly and calmly answers.

"Are you familiar with the Jews?" Amer asks.

The girl says yes, and says she does not like them "because…they’re apes and pigs."

"Who said so?" the anchor asks. "Our God," the girl replies, adding that Allah says this "in the Quran."

In another interview broadcast in April, Prof. 'Adel Sadeq, which the station identifies as head of a psychiatry faculty at a university in Cairo, talks of Islamic martyrs reaching "the apex of happiness."

"The height of ecstasy and happiness — and I am talking to you as a professional, a psychiatrist — comes the moment ... just like the producer told you: ten, nine, eight, seven, six, five, four, three, two, and then he presses the button to blow himself up.

"The most beautiful moment, for which he would have time speed up, is the moment he says "one ... this man explodes, and he feels that he is flying."

On another program, a father discusses what lessons he’s sharing with his son.

"I am already preparing him for martyrdom, either mine or his. He asks me: If I carry out an operation and blow myself up, will Allah give me a car, a rifle to shoot with, toys? I answer him, ‘You will get everything you ask for.’"

The Middle East Media Research Institute translated and released the videotape compilation, with English subtitles, from the ART, which has transmission facilities in Italy and describes itself as "the leading producer of premium Arabic family programming and entertainment worldwide."

Widely watched Iqraa television is ART's effort to provide "a focused insight into the teachings of the Quran" to "intellectual, elite, and conservative Islamic markets."

Prince Alaweed, a member of the Saudi royal family, is reportedly a major backer of ART. He made headlines in the United States last year when he tried to donate $10 million to the World Trade Center relief effort, but was rebuffed by then New York Mayor Rudy Giuliani after saying U.S. support for Israel in part prompted the Sept. 11 attacks.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineEllis Dee
Archangel
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fire in the sky
Re: Saudi Broadcasts Promote Anti-Semitism, Martyrdom [Re: Ellis Dee]
    #679010 - 06/14/02 04:43 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Well, this story would not be complete without reading about this sweet young Islamist girl ... coming to a pizzaria near you, someday ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,55304,00.html

In reply to:

Raw Data: Interview With Muslim Girl

Friday, June 14, 2002

Following is the transcript of an interview with a 3-year-old girl conducted by Muslim Woman Magazine host Doaa 'Amer on Iqraa television:

'Amer: "Our report today will be a little different, because our guest is a girl, a Muslim girl, but a true Muslim. Allah willing, may our God give us the strength to educate our children the same way, so that the next generation will turn out to be true Muslims who understand that they are Muslims and know who their enemies are. This girl will introduce herself immediately.

She is the daughter of my sister in faith and of the artist, Wagdi Al-Arabi. Her name is Basmallah and we will ask her as well."

Toddler: Allah's mercy and blessing upon you.

'Amer: What's your name?

Toddler: Basmallah.

'Amer: Basmallah, how old are you?

Toddler: Three and a half.

'Amer: Are you a Muslim?

Toddler: Yes.

'Amer: Basmallah, are you familiar with the Jews?

Toddler: Yes. '

Amer: Do you like them?

Toddler: No.

'Amer: Why don't you like them?

Toddler: Because . . .

'Amer: Because they are what?

Toddler: They're apes and pigs.

'Amer: Because they are apes and pigs. Who said they are so?

Toddler: Our God.

'Amer: Where did he say this?

Toddler: In the Koran.

'Amer: Right, he said that about them in the Koran. Okay, Basmallah, what are the Jews doing?

Toddler: The Pepsi company.

'Amer: [Approving laughter.] You also know about the boycott, Basmallah? Did they love our master, Muhammad?

Toddler: No.

'Amer: No. What did the Jews do to him?

Toddler: [Pauses, struggling for the right answer.] The Prophet Muhammad killed someone . . .

'Amer: Obviously, our master Muhammad was strong and could have killed them. All right, you know the traditions about the Jews and what they did to the Prophet Muhammad?

Toddler: [Mumbled assent.]

'Amer: Is there a story you know?

Toddler: Yes, the story about the Jewish woman.

'Amer: The Jewish woman? What did she do to our master, the Prophet Muhammad?

Toddler: The Jewish woman?

'Amer: Yes.

Toddler: There was a Jewish woman who invited the Prophet and his friends. When he asked her, "Did you put poison (in my food)?" she said to him, "Yes." he asked her, "Why did you do this?" and she replied, "If you are a liar you will die and Allah will not protect you; if you speak the truth Allah will protect you."

'Amer: And our God protected the Prophet Muhammad, of course.

Toddler: And he said to his friends, "I will kill this lady."

'Amer: Of course, because she put poison in his food, this Jewess.

Toddler: Oh.

'Amer: [Speaking directly into the camera.] Basmallah, Allah be praised, Basmallah, Allah be praised. May our God bless her. No one could wish Allah could give him a more believing girl than she. May Allah bless her and her father and mother. The next generation of children must be true Muslims. We must educate them now while they are still children so that they will be true Muslims.

--------------------
"If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do."-King Solomon

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #679030 - 06/14/02 04:51 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

and people still think the palastinians are totally innocent

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: Saudi Broadcasts Promote Anti-Semitism, Martyrdom [Re: Innvertigo]
    #679374 - 06/14/02 07:56 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

Innvertigo:
"and people still think the palastinians are totally innocent"

Wow, who told you they thought the Palestinians were totally innocent?

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
    #679448 - 06/14/02 09:44 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

damn, I wish I knew some Saudi, that whole story sounds sketchy

Offlinenugsarenice
Carpal Tunnel
Loc: nowhere
Re: Saudi Broadcasts Promote Anti-Semitism, Martyrdom [Re: nugsarenice]
    #679453 - 06/14/02 09:50 PM (21 years, 9 months ago)

I hope this is'nt part of some elaborate campaign waged by illuminati to insure that their is proper hate for Saudi Arabia, in preparation for the chance of u.s. embargo, it seems the whole religious cult of Arabia, and the common people, are turning against their rulers, in support of no oil trading. That seems to elaborate of a conspiracy though, it would involve us bribing a translator, even more expensive, a translator of Saudi videos, so I doubt this consipracy theory is going anywhere.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder