Home | Community | Message Board

PlanetSpores.ca
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.


Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6770728 -

C'mon double play ball.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6770732 -

I better grab up Chad Qualls. He might be their next closer.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6770748 -

MY ERA IS ANGRY :crankey:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6770753 -

That's what you get for picking up someone just because they were made a closer!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6770757 -

I don't have him starting in our league, he's on the bench.

In my other league, Lidge was one of my closers, and I had Wheeler anyway cause I saw the whole thing coming.

I picked him up in our league just in case.


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6770775 -

Well, beats my no closer I guess haha.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6770779 -

Wanna trade Bobbies?


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #6770807 -

No way.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: Deadmaker]
    #6770811 -

:hehehe:


--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #6770833 -

Ugh, they better not let Hester sing anything there ever again.


--------------------
!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Re: I DONT BELIEVE, WHAT IVE JUST SEEN [Re: jewunit]
    #6772712 -

That was HILARIOUS.


--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: | 1 | 2  [ show all ]


Similar ThreadsPosterViewsRepliesLast post
* ***2008 Shroomery Fantasy Baseball "Official" Thread***
( 1 2 3 4 ... 32 33 )
Madtowntripper 45,291 644 09/29/08 04:08 PM
by zappaisgod
* The Chicago Cubs.....
( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 all )
whattheheck 11,402 139 09/27/08 09:09 PM
by whattheheck
* Who the fuck said A-Rod wasn't clutch?
( 1 2 3 4 5 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 7,342 94 06/19/07 11:26 AM
by DrCamacho89
* When yer in more than one league... OneMoreRobot3021 621 11 03/27/07 04:43 PM
by zappaisgod
* Shroomery Fantasy Baseball 2007
( 1 2 3 4 ... 22 23 )
OneMoreRobot3021 39,808 444 10/04/07 09:20 AM
by Cowgold
* Fantasy
( 1 2 3 4 ... 14 15 )
zappaisgod 16,812 285 06/11/07 02:34 PM
by zappaisgod
* LAST CALL for changes to Fantasy Baseball 2007
( 1 2 3 all )
OneMoreRobot3021 3,175 40 03/27/07 05:29 PM
by deadHead321
* OneMoreRobot
( 1 2 3 all )
Liz 2,708 44 08/30/06 08:09 PM
by Banez

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, 13shrooms
1,153 topic views. 0 members, 1 guests and 1 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2026 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.026 seconds spending 0.007 seconds on 17 queries.